[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have trouble learning the most basic things. Like basic math.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have trouble learning the most basic things. Like basic math. When everybody's figured out the answer to something I'm still struggling. Even when I was almost given the answer to x problem or question (in anything that wasn't the humanities which were basic af) in high school I still wouldn't be able to figure it out. And now

>ywn realize your career goals
>ywa work a wagecuck job and it'll still feel like too much
>ywn find fulfillment in things, ywa just keep bumbling around like a complete moron

I'm inferior and retarded, help me. I feel like dying sometimes
>>
It's not about how you perform in relation to others but about committing yourself to doing the absolute best with what you have. Often times people with the latter mentality will out-perform people that may be better in x or y due to their dedication and direction in life. Everybody needs to work around certain disadvantages they may have been born with, one obligation in life is that you need to find a way to shoulder yours. This can be a difficult idea to tackle and is one of the things that makes life hard, but it is not a unique situation at all and simply a feature of the game, not the game itself.

For example you have a lot of resources at your disposal if you live in the developed world and are in good health. You don't need to be good at math to make use of a lot of them to create opportunities for yourself. Some doors will be closed to you, but you shouldn't let that bother you since there are so many different ones to take advantage of.
>>
>>18483427
problems with math must be the only difficulties you are having, do I read this correctly? how old are you, say more about yourself. Had something similar, even with major help my brain just couldnt be arsed to solve shit but I never saw this as something bad actually the opposite
>>
>>18483458
The problem is that I'm disadvantaged in probably every area and worse yet, I'm aware of it. My experience is lesser, I'll never enjoy things like people who are more intelligent do and that's horribly depressing. I struggle to enjoy classic literature vs manga, classical music (which I love) vs "muh hooks" music. And so on.

I can commit myself all day, and I do have some things to show for it but they're pathetic and mundane at any rate.
>>
>>18483482
Math is just the beginning. My grammar has always been awful, getting more and more awful as time goes too. Probably because I've been on Klonopin for 3 years, and I hear it can literally destroy your brain. I'm 22. I don't know what the actual fuck I'm going to do with my life, I just know I'm going to (try to) get a decent enough score on a standardized test to get into public education after 5 years of NEET. I must also mention I tried going to uni twice but dropped out because I basically hate everything that's not just existing and reading crap off wikipedia to pass the time.
>>
To further elaborate: say I listen to x classical piece. Part of the fun is breaking down the complexity, enjoying the technical aspect behind it and I just can't. I've heard that people who've "gone dumb" just can't see things as a cohesive whole in their heads like they used to, and I can relate. So whatever I enjoy is at a superficial, shallow, level. All of my experiences are dumb and invalid, and I don't see what kind of life lesson you can learn from that.

On top of that, I'm not a very nice person. I love, but i'm selfish too and it's such a problem. I feel like a waste of skin. Might not be necessarily true but do I feel useless.
>>
>>18483508
>Clonazepam
>benzos
>3 years
you fucked up my dude. big time. how many mg/day? drop that shit asap and start smoking weed for a smooth transition to NOTHING
>>
>>18483508
>>18483522
you are dumbed the fuck down by benzos what do you expect
>>
>>18483528
0.5 mg now, I only take it because I don't think I could bear going off it unless I find a doctor who agrees to not take me off it cold turkey so I at least don't have to worry about dying in one of the worst ways possible.
>>
>>18483535
>you are dumbed the fuck down by benzos what do you expect

Am I dumbed down now or is it permanent? Seriously, FUCK my psychiatrists. The cure was worse than the fucking problem. Who knows, I could've just waited out the initial shock from my first panic attack but NO, benzos for a fucking year and more after that. And now I can't afford a psychatrist, so I need to do some searching to even find one good enough that's covered by my insurance. Or maybe just accept I'm an Epsilon brainlet now and live like that
>>
>>18483543
jesus fucking christ I really want to wish you the best in life but you are making it real hard

fuck psychiatrists, be your own spiritual guide

also drop the benzos for the love of fuck as I said if you feel weak on the sole thought of leaving them behind pick up weed for a smooth transition

stop being weak

stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself too
>>
File: 1499137699943.png (393KB, 325x499px) Image search: [Google]
1499137699943.png
393KB, 325x499px
>>18483543
and yes its because of the benzos, they are literally killing your spirit and counter productive for human beings

fucking enlighten yourself and literally wake up sheeple
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.