[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>July 3 2017 >Still fat >Still weak >Still not rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1499121771067.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499121771067.png
131KB, 793x645px
>July 3 2017
>Still fat
>Still weak
>Still not rich
>Still not an important person
>Still haven't moved out of my parents house
>Still not a master in at least one or two things
>Still not a competitive athlete
>Still no knowledge in anything besides a layman's basic understanding
>Still not a man happy with where hes going in life
>Still not happy with the way I dress and look in clothes

>Still waiting quietly for my big break that will get me from Zero to Successful Man in no time, even though I know im too much of a coward to even utilize an opportunity if it was handed to me because in my mind I've subconsciously decided myself to be a loser

>Still realizing that there's an opportunity every minute and that everything besides working hard is an excuse
>Still will do nothing about it though.
>>
>>18482794
Same here except I'm 28. How close to death are you? I mean how old are you?
>>
>>18482800
Im 21 and wondering if it's too late.
>>
>>18482794
living the american dre- I mean reality baby
>>
>>18482804
>21

You bitch. You still have more than enough time.
>>
>>18482794
you've caught yourself in a loop, I can't tell if you're whining or just realizing how much of a pathetic loser you are. If it's the second one there's hope for u, just fucking do something about it, I'ts just that simple, you won't achieve anything by seeking advice of something that you can start doing at any fucking time.
>>
>>18482822
will I ever catch up to my peers?
>>
>>18482794
> Still waiting quietly for my big break that will get me from Zero to Successful Man in no time
How about making slow, daily, incremental progress on your goals?
Work out every day for a long time and you will grow less fat and less weak with every passing week. Gain a bit of skill and knowledge every day and you will be a master after a long but fruitful time.
There is no shortcut. There is slow, constant progress, and there is failure to make progress, and only you can choose between them.
>>
>>18482794
You're expecting to be a different person without doing anything to accomplish it? Do you realize that is extremely foolish?
>>
>>18482838
I really hate people in their early 20s, they really don't understand that this is the time to close the gap.
>>
File: 1388359158322.jpg (62KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1388359158322.jpg
62KB, 247x248px
>>18482804
>21
>too late
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>18482800
You too, faggot.

What a bunch of fucking babies.
>>
>>18482852
im 19 and i worry about being a loser forever

i mean really, does anybody really change significantly in their 20's?
>>
File: 1499091078993.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499091078993.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>18482842
>>18482847
>>
I'm in the same boat as you, OP, except that I had it all once. A qt gf, a nice body, piano skills and a social life but I lost it all and now I'm in the same spot as you. I'm 23, about to turn 24 and re-enrolling in school (switched majors), relearning to be social, saving up to move back out, etc. You can do it man. I wish I was 21 again and I'm just a couple years older than you but I feel like a jaded old man. I'm still doing all I can to move forward though, and so should you.
>>
>>18482913
Not OP but I'm scared to move forward. What happens next? Why do I enjoy mediocrity?
>>
>>18482794
>still got time for the streets
It's the DRE
>>
>>18482931
Ye nigga
>>
ITT: quarter life crises
>>
>>18482794
>Still will do nothing about it though
The answer to your problem. You will either live your whole life this way or you'll get tired of it and do something about it. In the meantime, stop whining about it. You've had 21 years of someone handing you what you needed to survive. Now, you have to do it. All the bitching and moaning in the world isn't going to change it.
>>
>>18482931
IM REPRESENTIN FOR THEM ROBOTS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD
>>
>>18482920
I don't think you enjoy mediocrity but it's all you've ever known. Just like OP stated,he subconsciously believes he deserves to be a failure. It's a case of learned helplessness. Once you get a taste of success, you'll become addicted then work more and more into improving yourself. It will snowball. The more you think about it, the older you'll get and the more you'll feel like you have to catch up to at your age.

Start doing something now even if it means taking small steps. If you can't get there by yourself, try therapy. CBT did wonders for me.
>>
O
>>
>>18482842
>Work out every day for a long time and you will grow less fat and less weak with every passing week. Gain a bit of skill and knowledge every day and you will be a master after a long but fruitful time.

This. I have a buddy that works out and asked him if I could go with him for a couple of weeks to get started. After that, it was just a mater of looking things up online. Literally 20 minutes a day. That was a month ago and I've already started having a lot of people complement me on looking better. Think about it. A month is no time in the grand scheme of things. Just. Do. It.
>>
>>18482863
I don't know. Are you going to whine about it for the next decade or start today.

Sage for multiposting.
>>
>>18482913
I'm 24 and I know what you mean. I look at 20yo and feel envy. I pissed away 4 years with indecision, but I wouldn't have made the choices and learned the things I did were it not for those 4 grueling years. So I'm gonna just enjoy the next 6 years and beyond without the regret.
>>
>>18482794
>>Still will do nothing about it though.

Stopped reading there
>>
>>18483579
That was the end of the post.
>>
>>18483581

You got the joke! Gold star
>>
I'm sort of in the same boat. I know why I'm unhappy.

So I signed up for a gym and trainer today. It will be a serious investment but I need to, for my well-being.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.