[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight, so here's my situation I like girls. I have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: caruso.jpg (175KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
caruso.jpg
175KB, 1080x1080px
Aight, so here's my situation

I like girls. I have sex with girls regularly, but when it gets to the point where an actual relationship starts to form, I tend to back off. I already broke so many girls' hearts just because I can't be fucked. I just don't want to put all that effort into just one person. I wanna focus on myself.

Am I selfish? I dunno. I just don't like all the hassle. What do you think boys?
>>
Idk how old you are ,but I used to do the same thing, except I'd describe it a little different.
I used to think lowly of myself and as myself as a bad influence. In reality I should have taken my chances instead of back off. Influence goes both ways in a relationship.
>>
>>18482720
Find your life goals and act like it.

Sounds like you are 20 something chad with a little narcissism. Just keep fucking them and enjoy?

Hopefuly with time you realize how empy your life is and decide to keep one girl and make her happy.
>>
>>18482720
>I wanna focus on myself.
I hear this so much nowadays, like engaging in relationships with other people somehow detracts from working on yourself. Being together with others is -part- of developing yourself. Others can learn you things, not always overt knowledge but also just a different perspective on life, a different way of handling issues. With each person you have a different dynamic and each of those versions they bring out is a version of your "self" or at least one you have potential to grow into.

Your current self is in a huge part shaped by the influence of your parents, friends and so on. It's not like you can suddenly decide that that's your real authentic self and investing in other people is done at your expense. Being human is continuing to change and grow and you do so through interacting with not just yourself but the outside world. And you learn the most and have the deepest experiences when you are with people who touch you more than most do.

As for why you don't want a relationship, whatever. Can be fear of real intimacy, can be just not being in that stage of life yet, plenty more options. That's not the important part. If you don't want it, don't do it. But the idea that you only develop yourself by withdrawing from others or whatever is bullshit. Dedicated to someone outside of yourself or something bigger than yourself can forge huge growth.
>>
>>18482720

i wouldnt say so. transparency helps but were all misleading people in one way or another so i wouldnt worry about it too much.

its a myth that we need to be in a relationship to be happy or fulfilled.
>>
>>18482720
> What do you think boys?
You never said whether you were happy or unhappy with your lifestyle. You need to answer that before anyone can give you readonable advice.
>>
>>18482720
ludus love style.

someone fucked you over at one point, didn't they OP?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.