[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find good grills to date? Like I want girls who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Where can I find good grills to date?

Like I want girls who share conservative values and who dont have the thot aesthetic that is so common today.
>>
Amish country.
>>
>>18482604

Go out, meet people,, find those with your values, flirt, and eventually one will date you. If you share those values, just do the things you like and you'll meet girls that think like you.
>>
>>18482611
I am not really into inbred girls.
>>
>>18482621
>out, meet people,, find those with your values, flirt, and eventually one will date you. If you share those values, just do the things you like and you'll meet girls that think like you.

thats my main question, I would like to know what places I can go to meet girls? like should I go to the mall? should I go to church? I dont know where to go
>>
>>18482627
There's nothing more conservative than inbreeding
>>
>>18482629

Where do YOU like to go? You share their values, don't you?
>>
>>18482637
I like the gym. other than that I dont go outside.
>>
>>18482647
>other than that I dont go outside.

That's your problem. You need a social life to meet girls.
>>
>>18482652
I have some friends but they dont have gfs or game.

I have been trying to get some friends and I go the bar and pick up girls there.
>>
>>18482662

And then complain about sluts? Dude, why go to a bar?
>>
>>18482604
it is by definition difficult to pick up nonsluts. Good luck my friend
>>
>>18482671
Where else could I find women?
>>
>>18482676

Literally anywhere. They make up half the population. At your job, on classes, on parties, volunteering, etc.

You just need to go out more.
>>
>>18482737
Well for one, dating coworkers is an awful idea, and I don't do those other three things so I don't see why I would start doing them just to meet people when they're not part of who I am and I would just drop them after meeting someone.
>>
>>18482604
>aesthetic
>thot
>grill
>conservative

You're not ready. Try being capable of self-reflection instead of replicating fellow shut-in autists.
>>
>>18482737
You make it seem like women just occupy space until spoken to. Most of these cunts have their heads up their own was. So in this day and age even a bookworm bitch will think she's too good to even speak with you. Let alone anything past it. There's a reason why clubs and bars are usually the go to because there bitches don't, or rather can't, act like their shit don't stink. I've seen many a cute bitch get her shit shut down at a club or bar because she thought she was too good to act civil.
>>
>>18482828
Can you even look at yourself? You're just disturbed and bitter that you don't have some stable relationship you feel entitled to. How old are you? When was the last time you got laid?
>>
>>18482837
He's a phoneposter, notice how 'ass' wordfiltered to 'was'. Discount anything he says as abject stupidity.
>>
>>18482861
Hahahaha

(Posted from an iPhone 5S)
>>
>>18482629
Church. That's the answer that I've always been given. I never went myself, but I seduced a good Christian wife that I could have met had I gone to church. I gave her dick, and she gave me books about angels and mercy and salvation, so church must be a good place except that you might run into a chick's clueless cuck husband and feel awkward as fuck.
>>
>>18482604
church. certain single mothers
>>
>>18482837
26 and about a year in on the dry spell. Try again though. Not every bitter person is some virgin jackoff. I'm simply tired of the bullshit hubris of women and I'm not afraid to say it. Now run along and start your classic 4chan roast of "X is the Y reason you can't blah blah blah" I'll have fun trying to see you hit the bullseye
>>
>>18482737
>>18482828

Make excuses all you want. Most people meet their partners when DOING shit. That shows you are rsponsible, have a job or study, and you have an excuse to see and talk to them.

You won't meet girls if you don't try. And going to a bar by yourself ir really, really hard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.