[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time scares me, I want to become a kid again, I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.jpg (44KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.jpg
44KB, 680x440px
Time scares me, I want to become a kid again, I don't want my parents to be gone, I wish I was a kid watching disney movies with them again, I wish I had my old friends back, and everything was back to normal, and I was in my home country with the rest of my family back when everything was okay there. Anyone else feel like this?
How do you deal with this?
>>
>>18482389
I'd love all that shit but I don't think it's going to happen buddy. Sorry. But you can still watch Disney movies if you really want to.
>>
>>18482389
Accept that world is constantly changing. Enjoy things as they last and stop being surprised when they end.

It's like if you were offered a chance to stay in the greatest place you can think of with anyone you want and with the best vidya and car you know but you could stay there for only a week. Would you still do it?

In the same way don't think you're losing things in life. No one ever said those things were going to stay forever. Be happy that you had them for the time you did.
>>
>>18482389
>Anyone else feel like this
Only every human throughout history
>How do you deal with it
You can't, but don't worry you'll be dead soon enough and then it won't matter anymore.
>>
>>18482399
Right, because this post is about making it possible again.
>>18482389
I feel that way all the time, sometimes it helps to play an old video game or watch something that I liked when I was young.
>>
>>18482425
>It's like if you were offered a chance to stay in the greatest place you can think of with anyone you want and with the best vidya and car
>greatest place you can think of
>people still drive cars
>>
>>18482449
>getting stuck on things where analogy isn't perfect
Literally definition of autism not even joking
>>
File: seriouslyman.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslyman.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>18482461
>too stupid to google the definition of autism
>>
>>18482389
I feel you. In a word doc or notebook just write about it, things you want to remember and just reminisce when you can, then get back to your day to day
>>
>>18482474
>Definition I first found wasn't the same the person told me about so he's wrong!

>"Which brings me to the first character in Blade Runner that resembles a real, actual autistic adult. [...] In spite of being told very forcefully that reaction time “is a factor in this, so please pay attention”, he repeatedly interrupts Holden’s questions. And his reaction when Holden tells him that he has flipped a turtle over on its back whilst walking in the desert, and is watching the turtle struggle, its belly baking in the hot sun, but Leon is not helping… it is priceless. Why is that, Leon? Holden asks, and Leon clearly cannot come up with any kind of answer. " https://medium.com/@normiesscareme/blade-runner-is-the-best-film-there-was-or-likely-ever-will-be-about-being-autistic-9bb5b6596e8f
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.