[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello adv, what do? I met this fantastic girl. She is everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1498233507125.jpg (73KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498233507125.jpg
73KB, 496x750px
Hello adv, what do?

I met this fantastic girl. She is everything I would want in a gf/wife.
But there's a problem, or at least I think it might be. I suspect she might be a bit of a slut. She told me she drinks with friends often, is really easy after getting drunk etc(keep in mind she's 17, I'm 18).

I don't know if she's just saying this shit for shits and giggles. After all, she's really smart, constantly getting good grades and getting awards in school. She also is really hard to get sober(which I've seen myself).
I've observed this at a family get together and she was there as well for reasons to me unknown.

Could she be just having a laugh at this or is it possible she's telling the truth?

What do you think?

Thanks.
>>
>>18482225
Judge by yourself.
>>
>>18482225

You are 18 (or younger, we can tell by the way you write), stop thinking about wives.

>I saw an admittedly dumb guy on the street the other day with a 7/10 chick.

She may be your cousin, be careful!
>>
>>18482230
I'm not good with this shit. Because of this stuff I've lost lots of good friends in my life and made lots of bad ones

>>18482233
I'm 18, I guess I'm just fucking stupid and/or immature.

She isn't family, I asked
>>
>>18482225
>She is everything I would want in a gf/wife.

You have low standards.

>she's really smart, constantly getting good grades and getting awards in school

Not relevant except if you want children but you're too young to think about that now. Only her looks and personality should be relevant.

>I suspect she might be a bit of a slut. She told me she drinks with friends often, is really easy after getting drunk

If she acknowledged she is easy when drunk and openly drinks, then it's 100% sure she's a slut. Keep in mind that many girls who are more traditional and conservative in appearance still are huge sluts.

Fuck her but don't fall in love with her. If you're already in love start looking for other girls.
>>
>>18482286
How to forget about her? It'd be hard to cut contact since she writes often(we live far away) and sends snaps etc.

It'd be weird if I'd suddenly cut contact
>>
Given the same circumstances at 30 years old, jump on that mange.

t. female LARPing as someone with a sex drive instead of pills
>>
>>18482286
One more thing, how would you know I have low standards?
>>
File: 1493037762269.jpg (20KB, 384x332px) Image search: [Google]
1493037762269.jpg
20KB, 384x332px
>>18482242
>She isn't family, I asked
>>
>>18482292
It can be very difficult. The easiest way is to find another girl.

If you think you can't then just have a conversation with her and make clear that you're not at ease with her alcoholism and "easiness". Maybe if she loves you she would at least try to better herself.
>>
>>18482299
You said she's everything you want in a wife and then said she's alcoholic and easy when drunk. Come on, dude. That's the exact opposite of what you would wish in a stable relationship.
>>
>>18482300
She isn't.

>>18482301
I guess, thanks very much

>>18482304
True

Thanks
>>
File: 0XW7n3l_d.jpg (90KB, 491x600px) Image search: [Google]
0XW7n3l_d.jpg
90KB, 491x600px
>>18482242
>>
File: IMG_2266.gif (497KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.gif
497KB, 475x356px
>>
>>18482225
what do you want in a gf/wife? that's a big statement.
>>
>>18483551
>>18483569
What?

>>18483576
I want a gf or wife that would fit me, you know. Similar tastes, mutual interests. Somebody who hasn't whored herself out is a must, smart, rather willing to upkeep traditions etc.
>>
succ or fucc
>>
File: 9AFTB7W[1].png (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9AFTB7W[1].png
63KB, 600x600px
>>18484014
>doesn't even know the origin of or pic related
>sees a young alcoholic and possible slut as "gf/wife" material

My advice ? Pump, dump, forget.
>>
>>18484053
Fuck, this was the picture I was looking for, but all I found was the comic
>>
>>18482225
Whoever she is now is the product of her past experiences. If you like what you see now, you have to accept the past that created it.
>>
>>18482225
You should heed her warning OP. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>18484451
Maybe you're right.

>>18484137
I don't know if I'd be able to.
>>18484053
Maybe you're right. Nah, you're definitely right.

Thanks. It's kinda hard now but fuck it.

How do I forget about her?
>>
>>18482225
>Maybe you're right.
I am right OP. Take her at her word, voice of much experience.
>>
>>18482225
> I suspect she might be a bit of a slut.
That's not the problem, anon.

> She told me she drinks with friends often, is really easy after getting drunk etc
She's an alcoholic, anon.

> (keep in mind she's 17, I'm 18).
Find someone eighteen or older.

> She also is really hard to get sober
She's an alcoholic.

> I've observed this at a family get together and she was there as well for reasons to me unknown.
She was there for the free booze.

Find someone a) 18+ and b) not an alcoholic. If her nascent sexuality at 17 is already defined by liquor, she is not ever going to be wife material.
>>
>>18484513
By hard to get I mean she's PLAYING hard to get. Not even slightly interested in boys or men
>>
>>18484516
Yes. Her sexuality is dependent on alcohol. She is dependent on alcohol.
>>
>>18484526
wow, never thought of it that way. You're right.

Thanks.

How the fuck can I forget her? I mean, I don't see her. Just texting but she does it rather often. What do?
>>
>>18484550
block her number and do not inquire about her anymore
>>
>>18484558
Right, thanks. What do I do if she writes?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.