[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel like no one understands me? It's not logical,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Why do I feel like no one understands me?
It's not logical, there's plenty of room to understand.
I just don't know why it seems like the opposite.
I think I understand people pretty well. But sometimes it seems like nothing is
there.

I just have this vague feeling no one cares about anything
I'm becoming increasingly bitter and have abandoned thoughts of
anyone.
>>
>>18482205
>Why do I feel like no one understands me?
What do you mean?
>>
>>18482263
The things that I value aren't the same as what others may value.
I guess I don't understand others.
It hurts to talk about other people when they would not ever talk of you.
>>
I'm so lost. I hate it so much. I hate how others continue on and never consider it all. I hate that, even when I do consider, it means very little. Likened to someone that nags about the usual.
>>
>>18482205
Clearly explain what it is you think that others dont consider
>>
>>18482328
Where are we headed and going? And what is the use contemplating it?
Why do my words fall as soon as they exit?
Why do I think I'm being nice when I'm not?
What do you want, what do you think about?
Why are we this way?
What else is there to learn?
Is it worth learning?
Why don't I stop eating for a change?
Oh, how wonderful it is to munch on these.
What does it mean to be a family?
What drives you? Why do you value that?
Is there a system of irrationality within emotion?
Why bother typing this?
What do you hope for? Why do you wish for someone that'll never wish the same things?
What use is human relations? Are they distracting? What are your skill sets? Do you think you're determined by how someone values you?
Do you cease to exist when no one is around?

All that I've typed means nothing to me and to you.
Nobody is worth anyone's time.
>>
>>18482353
>people don't want to listen OP philosophies like "what is family?"
Boohoo
>>
>>18482365
>fails to see the header "What use is contemplating it?"
I hope your ridicule is enough fuel for you to make it through your next miserable day.
>>
>>18482371
>fails to see the header "What use is contemplating it?"
How does that change anything?
Those are still pretty cringy things to talk casually with people and then complain when people think you're weird.
>>
>>18482205
you're too self absorbed.
>>
>>18482386
Who says I've ever said them?
>>18482387
Who else is there to care about?
>>
>>18482205
why do you want to be understood though? ffs so many fucking people thinking that you need human comprehension or compassion, stop being a bitch and do whatever the fuck you want, then you won't even realize it and get surrounded by a bunch of people.
but yeah, stop being a bitch
>>
>>18482353
why the fuck do you think there's an answer to that shit, so much in life (like the sense of family) is artificial, human manufacture, just like the sense of justice and or just being one way or another.
you actual role here is to eat, shit, sleep and procreate, whatever else you do is completly up to you and no one else, stop being a fucking bitch and you will feel much better
>>
>>18482394
>Who says I've ever said them?
Why would you say others don't consider those things (or care) if you haven't talk about those things with people?
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAL

Mate if people don't understand you it's because you're not expressing yourself. If you spell out your feelings, ideas and opinions they will understand you. Because you spelled them out. In truth you don't even need to spell them out, you just need to not hide them. To be honest and open.
People do care about things. Everyone cares about something, even if it's something "shallow". But you're not one the one to judge what's shallow and what isn't, your philosophy questions seems silly (at best) to some people, as you probably just noticed. You really shouldn't care that people care about different things, in fact you should be glad for it. This is the reason why we advanced so much and why you can write about your issues on the internet and have thousands of strangers see it. But if you want to surround yourself with like-minded people that's totally understandable and in order to do that you have to - again - express yourself and be open.

Also you don't understand people too well. Instead of "contemplating" pointless questions you should read and find out what people who spent a lot more time informing themselves think about this sort of things. Start with "You are not so smart" by David Mcraney.
>>
>>18482205
Anon I get you
I think like this a lot

Post contact
>>
>>18482606
found the rapist
>>
>>18482263
Subtle.
>>
>>18482684
asking the real questions
>>
I am OP. I come back anew. There is much to hope for. I was being ruthless in my expectation.
>>18482480
When I was listing these questions off, they were misguiding. I think I wanted someone with a weird awareness about things and somehow make it known. But if I couldn't do it, there's no way for someone else to do it.
>>18482441
I think there's some genuine to spawn off of all that you listed. Being a bitch isn't helpful, you are right.
>>18482485
I've always had a hard time expressing myself. I do realize there is more to learn than just contemplate. It's worrisome to see someone amount to someone else's thoughts, though.
>>18482606
I don't see the point of contact.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.