[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an asshole and everyone hates me. I don't particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1498771343964.png (43KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498771343964.png
43KB, 200x200px
I'm an asshole and everyone hates me.

I don't particularly care, but I struggle with being alone.

How do I not care about that either?
>>
>>18482142
are you me
>>
>>18482142
> How do I not care about that either?
You generally can't when you're healthy.

Try to be sufficiently less of an asshole so you can get someone as company.
>>
>>18482142
Find out why you care about it.
>>
>>18482153
I think we are two separate entities but I can't prove it
>>18482154
I don't think I'm capable of not being an asshole
>>18482173
I'm guessing pack instinct but I don't know enough on the subject to prove it.
>>
>>18482142
Thank you OP. Thought i was the only one.
>>
>>18482142
Holy shit that's me
>>
>>18482142
lets have an asshole-off
il begin
i killed my sister guinea pig yesterday because she was being a cunt, bet she'll think twice before pulling some stupid shit like she did again
your turn
>>
>>18482261
Some random girl online was mean to me randomly (I think cause her boyfriend saw her massaging me?)

So every day since I make an alternate account and have a bot make fun of her on things she super insecure about
And I also send her photo shopped pictures of herself in humiliating scenes

She's already deleted her account twice but I keep finding them and messaging her
>>
>>18482261
I'm currently trying my best to convince a chick to cheat on her bf with me cause she's leaving the state next month and she's a thick bitch so daddy like. Not too assholish but that's currently what I'm into. Your turn boys
>>
>>18482213
>I'm guessing pack instinct but I don't know enough on the subject to prove it.
You don't have to prove us anything. You don't even have to come up with the answers right away. Just think about things from all angles and you will find the answer.

Do you feel that it's an instinct? What does it mean? Why do you have that instinct? What triggers it? What do you feel when you get triggered? Anger, fear, ashamed? Why? How does your body react? Do your stomach, hands or shoulders tense up?
>>
>>18482287
cyberbullying is intro level shit
>>18482288
who hasnt done that my dude

i shoved a shopping cart into some niggers nigged out malibu which somehow made one side of his bumper give away to where it was dragging on the ground before riding off, the reason behind of course is cause he bought frozen pizzas and a pack of coors with ebt while he drove around with rims that cost over 3k
>>
>>18482326
Wtf can we please be friends
Where are you from?
>>
>>18482335
oklahoma, no niggers allowed though
no beans either
>>
File: What-Is-The-Golden-Rule.jpg (78KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
What-Is-The-Golden-Rule.jpg
78KB, 650x340px
>>18482142
It is super easy to not be asshole. You have brain capable of computing how will others feel when you choose to do certain actions. In short empathy.

Christians have golden rule in pic related. In short it says to behave to others the same way you want others to treat you.

Why do you act like an asshole? And more importantly, why have you never had anybody in your life who you didnt want to hurt?

>>18482261
>killed pet
That is how every sociopath, sadist or murderer began. Do you think killing people would satisfy you?

>>18482287
That is some top tier autism bullying.

>>18482288
That is like 50% of male population.
>>
Just realize existence is pointless and that the universe is indifferent to you and your problems. Pretty soon it won't matter if you're alone or not.
>>
>>18482406
Killing humans is illegal you dingus
>>
>>18482418
If the only thing stopping you from hurting (physicaly or mentally) other people are laws, then you are either 10 years old kid or you should see psycholog asap.
>>
>>18482142
I was the same person as you like a year ago, you can't "not care"

Now I'm still an asshole, but I have friends, just side with people and occasionally be really nice to people and you'll be liked. Find people that like the same shit you do and get some drinking buddies or people that there's no really crazy emotional attachment, you just hang out cause it's fun. Chances are most the people you know are done with you so it'd prolly be best to go out and meet people too.

>TLDR: You can't not care and you can't stop being an asshole, just find people you like and throw the dog a bone from time to time. Also don't piss people off just to piss them off.
>>
>>18482586
This. I'm a hyper dick and yet even I have found my niche of friends and people who like me. Usually I'm not a dick if something hasn't directly annoyed me.
>>
>>18482326
>>18482406
Lol hence why I said it's not really being a true asshole. Although I have been doing this thing lately where I go for taken bitches on purpose cause it's fun as hell
>>
>>18482142
define asshole, maybe you just like to hit it with some truth bombs and people can't stand it, which is pretty common for smart guys. Maybe you should just reproduce those things in your head and shut the fuck up a little.
>>
>>18482904
For me it's lacking in tact or morals when I clearly should apply them
>>
>>18482911
then you should probably practice shutting the fuck up, I have the same struggle as you, and find find it very hard to do so, but when I analize situations where I come off as an asshole, they could've been avoided by shutting the fuck up.
But damn is it fun to not do so.
>>
>>18482586
good advice, not OP but I shall practice this one out
>>
>>18482922
I could but that's not my cup of tea so no offense but fuck off. I've done pretty well in life this far being this way.
>>
>>18482950
thought you were OP looking for advice, if so then you're retarded
>>
>>18482950
well enough to be on 4chan lol
>>
>>18482142
Hold on OP,
Are you...me?
>>
Dude am alone want to chat
>>
>>18482783
Do you get success with going for taken women
>>
>most people like me
>still alone.
busy as fuck. other people are busy as fuck. also basically every good friend I've had in the last 4 years moved out of this fucking city. it is what it is. people come and go.

also try to stop being an asshole OP.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.