[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm heading off on a trip soon with a couple of friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1499004639232.jpg (64KB, 960x960px)
1499004639232.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
So I'm heading off on a trip soon with a couple of friends. It should be fun, but last year on the same trip, there was some guy with us trying to fuck one of the girls in our group.

That's fine. The only thing is, he was under the impression me and her were together at the time, and despite that, he still made advances and I'm under the impression he was trying to do it for the pussy and to brag about "cucking" me.

They'll probably hook up on this trip. What do I do if he starts bragging about it? I'll have to confront him, but outside of yelling at him and punching him, I really don't know what I'll do.
>>
"I'm not her bf" should suffice
>>
>>18481622

this I don't understand how this is even a situation

is it not clear in your group of friends that you aren't dating? is this dude functionally retarded?
>>
>>18481632
He just assumes. He never asked around. I only heard about it because she told me he asked at the end of the vacation.

My worry is he'll assume I have a crush on her, and try to brag about it that way.
>>
>>18481577
>DURR can't let him think he's cucking me

Why the fuck do you care what some loser thinks?

And if he asked this girl if you and her were together, what, why would you think she said yes?

Are you just stupid?
>>
>>18481671
He asked at the end of the trip after we all parted ways. So the whole time he was trying under the impression that we were. I know he asked at the end because she specifically told me he asked after the trip.

I care because I don't want to get snickered at by this guy.
>>
>>18481688
>she specifically told me he asked after the trip.

And what? She told him that you and she were a couple?
>>
>>18481940
She told him me and her weren't a couple. Which means for the entire time he was trying to fuck her he was under the impression that we were.
>>
>>18481952
And what you're thinking is that now, with him KNOWING that you aren't a couple, is that if he fucks her he's going to act like he cucked you.

Because even though he knows you two were not then and are not now a couple, you're afraid that he's still going to act like you are. And this bothers you.

Because apparently even though he'd have to be fucking retarded to think that, you're even more retarded.

Here's what I think. I think the real problem is that you're jealous as fuck that this guy is making more progress with this girl than you are. I think this other guy most likely doesn't give two shits about you.

If he does, it's because you're some kind of raging, insecure asshole, and he can't help winding you up because it's so easy.
>>
>>18481577
slip strong antidepressants into his drinks so he cant get a boner
>>
>>18482042
I hardly even talk to the guy, we only hung out a few times, and one thing that was clear was he made a lot of cuck jokes. She told him he asked about a relationship at the end of the trip on the way home. And on top of that I only know the girl as an acquaintance, I'm not that interested in fucking her.

I am afraid he's going to act like it yeah. He makes it pretty clear he gets off on the idea of doing it, and like you, is just going to assume I like her because he wants to be able to brag about fucking a girl he thinks I'm trying to get at.

I won't deny I'm an insecure asshole though so you got me there. I don't want to be thought of as a cuck.
>>
>>18481653
I've never heard of a guy bragging about taking someone's crush, and unless you actually have a crush on her what does it matter?
>>
>>18482094
I've met a few guys who did. And because I don't want to be thought of as a cuck. If I say, "No, I don't actually like her" to people, they're just going to assume I'm trying to save face.
>>
>>18482099
Why don't you just tell him "Hey, we're not together man. Go for it."
>>
>>18482104
That looks like cuck shit. Honestly, I just wish I wasn't in the situation altogether. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>18482114
I can tell you're extremely weird and petty, so, sounds like something a person like you would get themselves into.
>>
>>18482124
Even if I'm being weird and petty I don't see how it's my fault. I didn't go looking for this, and it's not my fault the guy is trying to force his kinks on me.
>>
>>18482130
I think I know what's going on here

You are saving face and actually do like but don't want to step up and say something bc the other guy will cuck you anyway.

Now I see. Tell him to back off, bc you do like her and that's it. You don't need to lie to us bro, if you like her then you like her, no big deal.
>>
are you 17
>>
>>18482151
I don't like her. If I did like her I'd be honest about that. She's fuckable but I'm already dating a girl so even if I wanted to I wouldn't because of my commitments.

And even then if I did like her, it wouldn't be an issue if she was fucking someone else. This guy just brags about it on the side, and that's the shit that bothers me. He's trying to use me to live out his bull fantasy. Like you, he's HOPING I'm the cuck.
>>
>>18482181
Hm okay.

I am trying to put myself in your shoes and I can kind of understand. You don't want to be seen as a cuck.

But what you have to understand is, this dude probably has a massive inferiority complex and is trying to pin his cuck fetish on anyone bc that is what he fears the most to happen to him. So instead he does it to others.

Don't take this anymore than a guy pathetically trying to rationalize his own insecurities. Textbook projection.

Leave it at that, and go to sleep peacefully at night knowing that there is a girl willing to fuck you at anytime while he doesn't.
>>
Honestly, if someone I knew tried to fuck a girl who he THOUGHT I was dating, I'd consider that almost as much of a slight as if he'd tried to fuck my actual girlfriend. So what if it turned out we weren't actually dating? It's still a shitty thing to do to somebody you're on a road trip with, ostensibly on a friendly basis.

So in my opinion you should punch him in the face.
>>
Here's the basic problem:

random person: hey I'm having sex with someone.

OP: omg what? Stop bragging! NOOOOO I'M NOT A KEK!!!

OP there is nothing you can do or say that is going to matter because the entire problem exists because your own attitude and mind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.