[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I have no problem getting girls. I never have. Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr.png (80KB, 828x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
80KB, 828x642px
Hey /adv/,

I have no problem getting girls. I never have. Still though, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. I understand the reasons why. I didn't really try. It is as simple as that. Girls would be interested in me, I'd try to have sex, they'd say no, and then I'd give up. Also, there were times when girls would invite me to their house late at night when their parents were away, and I'd say "I better not." I get why I didn't, and I get that I could have. And even to this day, at 26, I have no problems attracting girls. To the point that I think dating and sex is pointless because I can do it with as many people as I want, as often as I want.

However, there is this nagging voice in my head that says if I am not chasing after multiple girls at a time, I am just like those who go on /r9k/. The bitter KHV type of person. So, I try to be faithful to one girl, and these voices creep up, telling me that I am a loser. Then I try to swear off dating all together, and I get even more bitter. Violently bitter where I start hating women and getting annoyed with them. Feeling like I am involuntarily celibate.

But, the strangest thing is that I am not. I have been with several girls. I have had to change phone numbers, delete kik and dating apps, etc. All I have to do is try. But when I'm not trying, the negative voices come back.

Anybody else deal with something similar? What is going on? What can I do to stop this cycle?
>>
>>18481453

By the looks of it, you attract a lot of whales
>>
>>18481453
I'm not attractive and don't have such an easy time. For me it's more
>try it with multiple girls
>feel stressed and anxious
>try one girl
>got enough of her after few months
>abstain voluntarily/involuntarily
>feel frustrated as fuck

Best thing is actually falling in love because you want her on every level and it's more than acting on urges and out of necessity
>>
Do you feel it could be somehow related to your identity?
>>
>>18481549

Who cares? at the end of the day they're just girls.

>>18481682

How do you figure?
>>
File: HGB8tr91IM0.jpg (80KB, 865x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HGB8tr91IM0.jpg
80KB, 865x1080px
>>18481694
>How do you figure?

It sounded sarcastically. I would elaborate, though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.