[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating my girlfriend for almost 7 years. I thought it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0551.png (54KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.png
54KB, 480x590px
Been dating my girlfriend for almost 7 years. I thought it was time to take the next step so I told her to move in with me (three times already). She refused and told me she wants to get married first before moving in.
Wat do. Being rejected after trying to give a huge step is bringing me down.
>>
Get married, dipshit. She flat out told you that's what her condition is.
>>
>>18481291
I told her that we are going to get engaged by the end of this year and getting married next year. The reason why we don't get married now is that there's no enough money to have a wedding and all the things come later.
>>
>>18481316
You've strung this bitch on for 7 years your damn right she wants some commitment from you. You better propose now. She doesn't want to hear a year from now. But now. Money doesn't matter dude it's the action she wants.
>>
what the fuck is it with people still wanting to get married in this day and age? for that matter why on earth would you want to marry someone you've never lived with, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>18481291
>>18481371
That's stupid as shit. It makes perfect sense to want to cohabit with someone before up and marrying her, so that you don't find out that your habits drive each other crazy AFTER you say I do.
>>
OP please dont listen to these retards. Her refusing to live with you because she wants to marry first could be a supreme red flag. What if you move in and you absolutely hate it? It happens, couples arent compatible when living together. Plus her leveraging moving in with you with marriage is shitty as well. Theres no rush to get married, its one of the biggest decisions you will ever make, be careful op
>>
Yeah getting married to someone who you never lived with is retarded. hanging out often and actually residing in the same household together are two massively different experiences. Who knows what kind of habits she has that you arent aware of. Maybe you have little quirks that she cant stand and doesnt know about yet.

Tell her you are firm on wanting to move in together and that this is a crucial stepping stone in your relationship towards the path of getting married. Imagine marrying someone you never slept with to find out they are terrible in bed - or that they secretly have a penis or some shit. If she isnt willing to discuss the topic, she is being unreasonable. Which right there is a massive red flag on why you might not wish to marry this person.
>>
>>18481283
why does she want that? Is she religious or something?

Do you know how she lives, like have you been to her place? Is she really messy or something?

is she ok with sex before marriage? Hopefully since its been 7 years

It seems bizarre that this would be where she draws the line
>>
>>18481371
>being in a relationship and not married is "stringing her on"
>>
like.. i can easily spot the men from the woman in this thread by reading their posts. we humans (boys and girls) are so simple.
>>
>>18481291
>do literally whatever she tells you to do, DIPSHIT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.