[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this guy who I've been hanging out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So there's this guy who I've been hanging out with for the past couple of months or so. At first we hung out once a week, then he started asking me out twice a week and it's kinda just been stuck at that.
I actually like him a lot but I try not to impose anything on him, like I try not to text him too much and if I've asked him out once then I let him do the asking out for next time, and I don't ask things about other girls.But when I see like tinder notifications make a sound on his phone when he's with me it kinda bugs me.
But I don't think he's actually seeing other girls, because he spends every weekend with me and if I ask him out any day during the week he's like sure, I'm free.
We have had sex but sometimes he will come over and we will just lay together in bed, talk, make out and then fall asleep. Sex doesn't seem to be a necessity for him. Last time we hung out I heard him whisper very quietly "I love y-" then sort of stopped himself.

The only thing is I'm leaving this city for 5 months temporarily then I will come back next year. He mentioned something about visiting me during that time. other than that we don't seem so serious, like we don't call each other or anything. And we don't text that much, like sometimes we don't talk for 2-3 days at a time.

Does this seem potentially serious or he's just fucking around? Because I feel like it's too soon to ask him anything and he'll think I'm crazy maybe
I'm also confused because usually I don't have feelings for guys that easily...
>>
>>18481233
Why do you think he'll find you crazy? Why do you find it necessary to keep your feeling to yourself? Also sounds like what ever you have with this guy isn't clearly defined he might have commitment issues or maybe you do to. But nothing going to be solved by sitting on the side lines. Take action and seek what you want. It never falls in your lap.
>>
Don't get into a long distance relationship. Keep it casual and keep it fun. When you come back in a year, he will probably still be around. You can keep the contact but believe me, getting invested in something serious while having to move away is a very bad mistake.
>>
>>18481233
Why don't you figure out what you want or don't want, and then have a conversation with him about that, and about what HE wants?

I mean shit, I won't stick my dick into anyone without first having a discussion about expectations and what sort of relationship I'm looking for.

From the way you describe things, you're not "serious" in large part because YOU want to pretend to him that this isn't anything particularly meaningful to you, and you're not willing to be an adult and communicate with him.

Being long distance can be a pain and a lot of relationships don't survive it, but 5 months isn't really that long.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.