[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are mail order brides a real thing or a meme....if its a real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lexi.png (1MB, 778x713px) Image search: [Google]
lexi.png
1MB, 778x713px
Are mail order brides a real thing or a meme....if its a real thing where can i actually get one? One of my friends said one of his uncles buddies has one and that he likes it (not the most reliable source obviously). I want one that can clean, cook, is nice to me, and isnt a fatty

INB4 just find an actual GF....im incapable of this im sorry i have failed society
>>
I know a guy who met a Filipina online and married her with a contract stating that they'd be together long enough for her to get citizenship. They ended up staying together into old age. The only bump in the road was the son they had, a hapa who has never smiled a single time in his fifteen years of life.

Your children will be happier if you meet your wife through traditional means.
>>
>>18481205
I require additional details about that son. I doubt that his lack of smile was made by race mixing. I bet shit pareting was the case.
>>
>>18481215
Shit parenting can easily result from mail-ordering a bride who's looking for a path to citizenship instead of meeting and falling in love with a girl normally. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, especially since his first two kids by his first wife ( died) ended up okay.
>>
>>18481221
To fuck up upbringing, you need TWO shitty parents. Unless his older siblings bullied the shit out of him, both him and her are to blame. The sole fact how they met and under what circumstances isnt important.

Also why didnt you help the kid?

>>18481178
Op, why are you
>failed society
Age, city, your mental disorder and what have you done in order to improve yourself and how many girls have you tried to ask on date yet? I want concrete numbers.
>>
>>18481237
I just met him the family this summer.
>>
>>18481237
20, im in the military so im always moving and live on base where there arent really any girls, plus im pretty socially retarded but i have tried going out several times (around 20? in numerous different cities and countries) which always ends in failure....i will go up to girls in clubs and ask them to dance and get denied almost every time (i have asked probably over 100 different women and have danced with around 10 but nothing every happens after that)....i really just want to take the easy way out here and i dont plan on having children....i just want someone to comfort me when im lonely and cook me food really
>>
my brother did it, down in Colombia... had an awesome time. Cost some $$$, they have a party and parade the men on stage and ask you dumb questions.. then its a party with all these hot woman.. you have interpretor with you... and the interpretor will also take you around the city incase you see someone you are interested in. My brother ended up falling for the interpreter... and is getting her a green card. Shes pretty... hes been taking a ton of flights down there.
You could also just go.. and fuck allot of bitches and dangle the marriage prize over their head.
>>
>>18481666
>20
Slow your roll son. You're still really young. Give it some more time before you rush into this. Wait till you're at least 30 before you go down that path. In the mean time just keep trying.
>>
>>18481178
Oh they're real but you need to be loaded anon
>>
>>18481735
You don't have to be loaded. If you're trying to get some "model" tier trophy wife maybe, but there's set ups where YOU actually get paid to marry the women. Most of these women live in places with little to no opportunities for them and their parents are willing to pay 10's of thousands of dollars to get them to America.

I've been offered up to $30K to marry a few different girls. Some of them were actually pretty good looking and educated but I'm not hard up for money or pussy so I said no.
>>
I briefly thought about becoming a mail order bride. My main concern is that the man I would marry might turn out to be aggressive or an alcoholic or borderline mentally unstable. But then, that can happen even in a normal relationship.

Whatever you do OP, be aware that most of the girls who go for the mail order bride deal are golddiggers who will except you to pamper them. They most likely won't care about your emotional needs or doing any housework. They might not even speak the language properly. Be highly selective if you decide to go for that.
>>
>>18481784
expect, not except*
>>
>>18481784
thanks for the advice i guess? i was under the impression that a green card was more than enough to entice them to be be nice to me or at least try though but maybe im just retarded and having delusional hopes and dreams
>>
If your gonna do this, go for a Filipina. She is least likely to dump you as soon as she gets citizenship
>>
>>18481784
Where are you and what's your Kik?
>>
>>18481205
>hapa
Found the problem
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.