[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of being me. I am a fuck up, I never do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1498932077247.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498932077247.gif
494KB, 500x281px
I'm tired of being me. I am a fuck up, I never do anything right, I have nothing to build a future off of; no talents, or skills, or anything really I'm particularly good at. I am a clumsy forgetful, hyperactive idiot. On top of all that I'm a ugly manlet 5'2" with a small dick (4.5"). No girl will ever want me. I have nothing it live for. nothing.
>>
>>18481027
Do you have artistic talent? Maybe you do and you don't know. Express yourself through some art form. It won't matter if you are an """ugly manlet with a small dick""" which is not necessarily true anyway. Maybe you just can't triumph as a normie but you are meant for something higher than the pleb.
>>
>>18481027
Jesus Christ you do realize that voice inside your head is your parents right?
All those things you tell yourself is bullshit.
>>
>>18481063
Its kind of semantic, but really it was is my brothers. My mom is was coddeling, and my father (much to my fault) only makes broad assumptions
>>
>>18481063
Not OP but I can relate to OP almost 100% and my parents just kept reminding me that I'm, according to them, skilled, talented, good looking, capable of everything.
>>
>>18481027
Join the military. No, seriously - even if all that stuff you are saying about yourself was true (protip: it is not) you can make a solid carreer there.

If bot carreer, it will provide some confidence.
>>
>>18481098
Thanks. I tried this but my bipolar disqualified me
>>
>>18481095
This

Seriously these platitudes are usless
>>
>>18481027
OK, and?

Do you want advice about something or do you just want to wallow in self pity?
>>
Bi polar is a bitch. Only thing you can do is have self belief and remember everyone is worth something. I dont know you but I care about you anyway so dont think no one cares. Keep smiling bro
>>
>>18482433
Advice
>>
File: cute_anime_girl.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cute_anime_girl.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>18482488
And what kind of advice are you expecting, anon? Because from what you wrote there the only possible advice is either "kill yourself" or "work to improve yourself". Anything we can suggest here is going to be some meme advice or some ridiculous suggestion that most likely can't be applied for you. If you want well-thought advice come up with a well-defined question.

You don't want advice, you want someone to confirm your feelings, to tell you that you're right, that you're fucked because you drew the short straw and that you're so much of a victim of the game of life. Or maybe you want someone to tell you that things can get better, that there's always hope, that everybody can find happiness and that you can make it if you put up effort and dedication.

There, there, anon. Everything is going to be allright. Look at this little anime girl. Isn't she cute? Doesn't she make you feel better?
>>
>>18481027
maybe you could learn a trade job that doesn't require much talent and start building a life and a career out of that
>>
>>18482517
Your right. I guess I'm used to feels threads. I really want to better my life, should hace thought this out better
>>
>>18482543
OK so what problem do you want help with? Be specific in your answer and include as many details as you can.
>>
>>18482717
Should I even try dating? I already listed so.e of my physical features in the OP , yt? I'm also kinda overweight. And I am afraid to open up to people(probably because I was a big mouthed child, and I was constantly in trouble and told to shut up). I am extremely introverted when I am around people who I dont feel comfortable around, and even then I set limits. I want a family really badly, its this internal a paternal drive.
>>
>>18482776
I dont think I have a chance
>>
>>18482517
Fuck off, worthless tripfaggot#3016
>>
>>18482488
withdraw from the world, join a buddhist monastery.
>>
>>18482776
Well for the overweight thing that can be fixed, go to /fit/ and read the sticky. Start working out and eating better.

But why do you want children?
>>
You're not homeless, right? Posting on 4chan on a public library? Then congratulations, you're better off than 90%+ of the world population.

Get a low-skilled job that you don't hate, save up some money, maybe get into a 2-year training or certification program for some kind of career, bam. You're fine.
>>
>>18483307
I want to carry on my family name, and I like kids, but not in the pedobear way. I would like to to teach and raise a child to give to them the childhood I never had
>>
>>18483328
90%? No way, that sounds like a long shot. I'm pretty sure that having access to the internet does not mean you live better than 90%... or does it?
I guess I'll check the depression statistics. Either way, comparing yourself kind of sucks because you can also compare yourself to the countless people you see every day that are doing better than you.
>>
>>18483353
>90%? No way, that sounds like a long shot.

It's probably not that high, but the point is, you're not chronically malnourished, you're not surviving on rice alone, you're not working in a factory 12+ hours a day, living in a small space with 5 other people just to survive.

Think of it this way...you are in a nearly ideal environment for creating a self-sustaining lifestyle. All you need is to get a job somewhere, and be able to be self-sufficient. Once you can do that, you use any extra time you have to plan to improve your station in life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.