[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, these the "requirements" for getting girls in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 32

>Always look good (dress well, excercise and get into weightlifting or a sport if you're not handsome).

>Be adventureous (always have fun, show her you're a guy who knows how to have a good time).

>Have your own car.

>Chase money.

>Be attractive (learn about body language and how to talk/flirt with them).

>Have your own place.

>Be confident (even if you have to fake it sometimes).

Am I right about these requirements for getting girls if you're 20 and older ?

If not, why ?
>>
Yes, you are right.

Also,

> Be Tall

You forgot that one
>>
No, it's more like
>Be presentable and clean
>Have a stable source of income
>Have a car
>Have you in place, room mates are ok
Confidence and fashion sense are a bonus
>>
>>18481064
But that's something that you can't change.
>>
>>18481139
Exactly. So if you're short just don't even try.
>>
>>18480984
More like:

>Don't be ridiculously out of shape
>Be groomed and clean
>Be a normal adult with a source of income, a car, a place to live
>Be interesting to be around
>Flirt well
>>
>>18481240
Stop spreading this half assed meme. You just need to be taller than target girl.
>>
which of these posts are from grils
>>
>>18481106
this

these aren't necessarily guidelines since everyone is different but these are the basics 99.99% of sensible people look for
>>
>>18481256
False. Short girls have higher SMV than average height girls so they end up dating tall guys anyways.
>>
>>18480984
There's a couple billion females on this planet so to say that these are requirements is ridiculous. All of your points increase your overall attractiveness in general but none of them are requirements as I guarantee you some female will take you as you are... You just might not like her very much.

What I think you meant to say is that this is a checklist for getting an attractive female to like you. Then your requirements might be more accurate.
>>
I'm actually dating someone I thought I would never date and I find myself really liking him. And he's got a fucking criminal background (property damage charges, nothing to do with assault or anything). He's crazy, smokes (which I HATE), is completely covered in tattoos and is unemployed. But:
-He's good looking
-He's unemployed but he comes from a rich mafia background so he's got $$$
-Has his own place
-Is confident
-Is very fashionable
-average height.

And oddly enough,
-Is very gentle and polite to women. Not once has he raised his voice to me, so much as looked at another woman, or pressured me into sex.
>>
>>18481273
Criminals are the hottest! There's just something so dark and mysterious about them. My bf was a member of the crips but he's a changed man now, he found jesus. He's so sweet.
>>
>>18481273
>>18481279
The classics, "I want a nice guy but always end up with the jerk".
>>
>>18481279

kill me please
>>
>>18481289
Lol. The funny thing is I generally avoid these guys like the plague and go for nice guys. I thought he was a massive douche when I first met him, then when I talked to him a bit more he turned out to be an avid reader like me and was quite intelligent. Turns out he'd done a lot of self education in prison! Probably not someone to bring home to the parents though ;)
>>
>>18480984

hey man, wake up from your daydreaming about high class shit, you want to have all that so you can start looking for a girlfriend ? what the actual fuck are you smoking ? share some of it you motherfucker.

For someone to be able to have all those and get a girl to share it, I would rather kms than share it with a fucking retarted pussy that won't have half of the shit I have or at least trying to achieve those.

she better not take her good looks as pussy pass to "good life".

it takes a special level of retardness to not enjoy all the high class whores available to use and forget than stick with bitch that fuckin is into you to have a good time.
>>
>>18481252
This one is right

/thread
>>
>>18481298

at least tell us did he cried on your shoulder like a little pussy for all the shit he has been through in jail?
>>
File: get fukt manlets.png (43KB, 957x685px) Image search: [Google]
get fukt manlets.png
43KB, 957x685px
>>18481256
Keep telling yourself that manlet. Only solution for manlets is to lower their standards. Being short makes you an automatic 3/10
>>
>>18480984
>be somewhat decent ie don't be a fucking asswipe

>look presentable you dont need to be dressed like youre going to a presidential meet n greet but for Christs sake look like you didn't just wake up in a landfill

>have a car. Any car. Beater or fancy ass vehicle don't matter.

>chase money? Not unless you after bitches that fall in love with your wallet and not you

>be able to have fun but use common sense plz
>>
>>18481339

this as simple as it gets. usually works.
>>
>>18480984
It's strange that

>having a car

is always on these lists.

Perhaps I'm the exception, but I live in the city and having a car isn't strictly necessary. I've dated/been with plenty of girls and I was on a bicycle for more than a year, and now I ride around on a scooter.

Girls seems to think it's either fine, or think the scooter is kind of cool.

It's probably geographically dependent.
>>
>>18481373
Well most people don't live in the city. We need a car to get anywhere
>>
>>18481373
If you live in the city it isn't an issue at all.
>>
>>18481384
By percentage, it's actually about 50% of all people in the world live in cities.

In the US it's more like 80%, but a lot of cities have large suburban areas that require a car for commute.

So it really just depends on where you live, and what city you live in.
>>
>>18481064
This is honestly the most important thing for me. If they're at least 5'9 they better have a lot of money and a good looking face. If they're 6'2 or above I don't even care who they are, I'd fuck that. If they're 5'8 or below then why do they even exist?
>>
You can always lower you're standards op.

If you're going for the hottest girls then you have to offer something yourself you can expect to get a 9/10 gf while being boring, out of shape and poor
>>
>>18481409
your* standards
>>
>>18480984
In short, no

>Always look good

Nope, I'm a slacker lanklet

>Be adventurous

Maybe, no one likes a fucking stick in the mud

>Have your own car

No

>Chase money

No

>Be attractive

I guess?

>Have your own place

No

>Be confident

Well, yeah kinda.

>>18481106
>Be presentable and clean

Nope

>Have a stable source of income

Nope

>Have a car

Nope

>Have your own place

Nope

I have maybe 2 out of maybe all the listed.

>>18481064
I am tall yes

I can get girls, just not maybe the highest caliber ones. You motherfuckers think you need any of this shit to get laid or a date. Homeless dudes have girlfriends. Short guys get laid all the time. You're creating invisible boundaries in your head so you don't have to try in life.

>>18481273
>He's a criminal
>But he's so sweet!

Gag me

>>18481279
See anons, females like complete losers, or people associated with organized crime. The one people you don't want to fuck with at all in the world, fucking mafiosos, and this girl thinks dating him is just peachy.
>>
>>18481425

> this girl thinks dating him is just peachy.

I just wonder man, when he snaps out and turns to kill her. Will he whisper "I love you" while pulling the trigger/stabbing her?

oh the dramatic scene , I'm crying
>>
what fucking planet do you live in?

if you are good looking enough and isn't afraid of being rejected and don't act like a bitch you can get a fucking girl

why do you have to blame everything on something else while you are just socially retarded?
>>
>>18481456

because he is retarded and he needs material things to cover the retardness.

you got a point thought on

> good looking
>>
>>18481460
if good looking enough for you means looking like a magazine model you too are blaming shit on something else or have unrealistic standards
>>
>>18481470
Then what is good looking enough?
>>
>>18481474
Not looking like you just woke up or you took a trek through the sewers. Take a fucking shower and wear clothes that fit. Ding you look fine.
>>
>>18481483
lol ok bud. If that's all it takes then I would be swimming in pussy
>>
>>18481498
Then youre missing one of the other categories you social autist. Ill make it reeeeeal simple

>have better hygiene than Oscar the Grouch
>be a nice person who doesn't make people want to murder you
>have respect for both yourself and the women you talk to
>don't be a total cunt
>Don't be a total cunt.
>DO NOT BE A FUCKING TOTAL CUNT.
>If you a cunt it dries up theirs real fast
>>
>>18481064
>>18481139
>>18481240
>>18481271
>>18481336
Stop spreading this meme. Sure, girls tend to like taller guys but if youre average height and taller you'll be fine. Even if you're shorter than average you'll find people attracted to you, you just have to work a but harder.
>>
>>18481498
being good looking is not enough you dofus

how about you actually have some fun with girls and stop being afraid of showing your interest and don't expect to hit a girl above your league everytime
>>
>>18481521
Girl here and none of my friends like short guys lol, except for my fat friend but she'll take anyone she can get haha
>>
>>18481538
This. If he isn't at least 6' 2" then I won't go near him
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>18481538
>girl here
>>
>>18481544
>if he isnt suffering from a genetic defect that will result in an early death from an aortic tear I won't touch him
>>
>>18481544

I want my man to be over 7'
>>
>>18481538
None of my friends is fat and at least 3 of them are dating short-ish guys. One of them is a 5'11" girl and she's dating a 5'6" guy. My best friend is hot as fuck (5'4, 100 lbs, C tits, nice ass, big blue eyes and blonde hair) and her boyfriend is 5'6". Another friend is 5'7" and is dating a 5'7" guy.
I'm probably the fattest in my friends group (130 lbs at 5'7) and I'm the only one who is dating someone really tall (bf is 6'5").
>>
>>18481560

I want to kms
>>
>>18481560
tfw you have to be at least 6' 5" to even get a fat girl
>>
>>18481582
Because some of my friends are dating short-ish guys?
What's upsetting about it?
>>
>>18480984

I can point out several guys that fail one or more of those and still get laid. So no, there's no recipe for this. Just go out, have fun, and meet people until you find some that click with you.
>>
>>18481593

the average is 5' 10" in America how on Earth is fucking -3"/-4" make you "short-ish"

kill me please
>>
>>18481601
... because you are shorter than average?
I mean, at 5'6" you're not a dwarf but you're kinda short. Same way I'd say that a guy who is over 6 is a tall guy, a guy under 5'8" is short.

>>18481590
He's a complete sperg, he's lucky to even get the fat one.
>>
>>18481273
>he has a criminal background
Stopped reading right there kys
>>
>>18481610

so if I wear +3"/+4" shoes I'm fucking average baby , fuck yes
>>
>>18481624
If you wear +3" shoes, you're a crossdresser.
There's nothing bad about being short.
>>
>>18481615

I bet she is intrigued from his manliness and darkness that he naturally acquired when he ascended while being in jail for stealing a pack of cigarettes.
>>
>>18481630

kill me please
>>
>>18481538
thank god I don't have to deal with european and american women
being less attracted to something is ok, making it a dealbreaker in a relationship is pretty shitty.
I'm short and I feel like a pussy slayer compared to lanklets in 4chan.
>>
>>18481680

5' 10" /1,77cm is America/Europe average for men

5' 3"/1,65cm is America/Europe average for women

we can all kill ourselves not that we turned this thread into a debate about height

it's not like anyone gives a shit about height. Insecure people do give a shit.
>>
File: women love murderers.png (51KB, 557x779px) Image search: [Google]
women love murderers.png
51KB, 557x779px
>>18481273
>>18481279
I'm not entirely sure whether these posts are serious or not, but women actually do love murderers.

You can go around violently beating the shit out of other men, robbing them, even killing them, but as long as you're a whiteknight with some kind of "I never hurt women" policy women will flock to you like flies to a festering shit pile.
Because women are soulless animals with no capacity for empathy, who see men only in terms of how much benefit they can get from him. A dead man can't benefit her, so she doesn't care about him. She doesn't care if he would be upset about being killed, or if he suffered from the attack, or anything else. All that matters is what she gets out of it. The criminal who killed the other man though, well he's just the epitome of alpha. He can get anything he wants, and that means he can give HER anything SHE wants.
>"Oh sweetie that man over there has a gold necklace that'd I'd just love! Go beat him to death and take it from him and give it to me as a gift and I'll happily have sex with you!".
>"Right away babe".
>>
>>18481773
Honey who hurt you

As a guy I can firmly say you talk like an r9k retard.
>>
>>18481342
Not quite. Not ANY car, but the rest is pretty good.
>>
>>18481781
>as a whitenknight I can firmly say all your evidence isn't true for no reason because women like it when I defend them and tell them they're perfect
>hey by the way any women here wanna have sex with me? Just look at the way I attacked another man for you.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/01/an-interview-with-broly-banderas.html
http://theantifeminist.com/mexican-drug-cartel-assassin-explains-why-he-kills-other-men/
http://theantifeminist.com/40-percent-mexican-girls-dream-romance-drug-gangster/
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 243x137px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 243x137px
First time I've seen a thread like this posted and OP wasn't attacked for being le virgin loser or dumb; honest answers on /adv/? What's going on here

>Got traded for a guy with all said things in OP's list at 20 and haven't recovered since; was my first hot girlfriend

That's what I get for leaving a qt3.14 and thinking I was some sort of catch.
>>
>>18481773
>describes a pussy slave
Dear, what the fuck are you talking about? Stop watching so many movies.
>>
File: download (3)(1).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3)(1).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18481796
>hey I'm a thundercunt fagboi who can't stand it when someone is right
>also anyone who disagrees with me is just looking for pussy look at me I'm a stronk independent manz
>no I'm not the equivalent of a rabid retarded feminazi

Youre sources are biased your mindset is fucked I'm taken already and I couldn't give a single fuck what you think of me. You are a faggot who will die alone because you think women are akin to a pack of wolves and are completely incapable of complex thought. You believe all women must be like the few total fucking idiots that date men that are likely to rape and murder their dumb hoe asses.

Go back to r9k, your mom should have swallowed etc.
>>
>>18481773
>Because women [...] see men only in terms of how much benefit they can get from him.
This is fact. Sometimes the benefit is simply "I look good to my peers by 'caring' about this individual" or "I got dumped, but this guy validates me so I'll be extra nice to him until I feel better".

Ask a woman why you should be kind and helpful to someone, as opposed to being selfish, and they will inevitably say "Because you might be in a similar situation and need someone to help. Why, you wouldn't help me if I needed that help?"

As far as I'm aware, a lot of men try to be kind because it's fair and help because they enjoy teaching someone less experienced and passing on their knowledge.

Also, you're right about murderers and psychopaths. Examples: Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey.
>>
>>18481852

> Examples : Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey.

you provide as an example fiction shit , things that exist only in books? what's next Harry Potter cause women love magic ? woah someone call someone that can tell someone to slap this cunt out of this planet please.
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
>>18481852
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18481845
>Look at me I'm just going to ignore everything you say and dismiss it as not real because I'm a retard and can't stand the thought of women not actually being perfect angels like how I worship them.
>And now as I claim women don't actually like men who attack other men, watch me attack another man to show off to women what a better man I am because I love them and think they're all strong independent saints and anyone who claims otherwise is just an angry virgin who deserves to be killed

I love when whiteknights use "I already have a girl" as an excuse, as if it isn't a deeply ingrained behavior that you exhibit all the time.

>>18481860
Well shit faglord, you dismissed all of my real life examples without a thought because you didn't want to believe them, what else is anyone supposed to do do but post about what women fantasize instead?

Ah of course, it doesn't matter what anyone says, "women are wonderful" is the only rule you know. Anything that would imply otherwise is a lie. Anyone who says otherwise is an angry virgin, not like you.
>>
>>18481860
You're a woman and therefore incapable of complex thought so I'll try to explain it to you. Those books became best sellers because women wanted to live out their fantasies of having a murderous and psychopathic boyfriend who was in love with her, so even though it's fiction it has real world implications.
>>
>>18481860
Why do you think so many 20+ women into the series and practically in-love with the main characters? Do you honestly think it is because of the quality writing? If so, why aren't men reading them?

They imagine themselves as the lead female character and masturbate to the thought of a strong dark psychopath falling in love with them.
>>
File: images (1)(1).png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1)(1).png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18481873
Just admit youre a retard who can't for the life of him figure out hmm maybe its because you're a greasy cunt of a man that you're single? News flash if every woman you try to get with snubs you it probably isn't all women. Look at the common denominator in each situation.

Hint it isn't their double x chromosomes.

Also
>whiteknight
Pic related
>>
File: 1498734279533.jpg (16KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1498734279533.jpg
16KB, 198x328px
>r9k's severe mommy issues: the thread
>>
>>18481879

c'mon man, don't confuse imagination with reality , the characters are just images no actual real life men.

1 in million for a woman to find mr.grey
>>
>>18481881
>ad hom ad hom ad hom ad hom ad hom

Is that literally all you know how to do?

Why are you intentionally ignoring the issue? Do you think I made up those articles myself? Why are you so terrified to talk about them that you completely ignore them and do nothing but try to insult me instead?

Could it be you secretly know I'm right but don't want to admit it?
>>
>>18481895
>only 1 in a million men will actually get to fuck the hottest super models in the world, that proves men don't actually like the hottest super models in the world, cause if you can't actually do it that proves you don't actually want it somehow.

You are literally this retarded. It's kind of incredible how you can be so stupid as to not understand that people write fantasies about the things they want.
>>
>>18481895
Men don't frequently fantasize about dating women who will kill another human being for resources.

1 in million for a man to find a ms. pornstar.

Male fantasy: Attractive pleasure.
Woman fantasy: Psychopathic dark triad manipulator/killer.
>>
>>18481905

things they want but won't happen in real life , wake the fuck up trash.
>>
>>18481273
>>18481279
Both your faggot bf's sound like simps.
>>
>>18481915

I so agree with you
>>
>>18481898
>N-NO IM THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PURE THROBBING MASCULINITY
>IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop embarrassing yourself dude.

Hows this instead of attacking your autistic ass:

Women are human and therefore fallible. VERY fallible. Just like men.

Men do evil shit for greed or power. Women do evil shit for greed or power. Both can be manipulative. Both can be kind and trustworthy. Both can be horrible. Both can be good.

Its a trait of the human race. Trying to apply it solely to men or women is incredibly facetious and is more of an attempt to make yourself look better by default for being born with a cock. I'm sorry if youve had shitty past experiences. I've had them too. But I'm bi and have had the pleasure of dating both sides and can firmly say that men and women are both scum in the same exact way. No more no less.

Stupid women want Mr. Grey.
Stupid men want Sasha Grey.

They'll get neither because they are unattainable standards and the fucktards who limit themselves by setting said standards are the ones to avoid as you will be a stepping stone for the next in line.
>>
Women ruin fucking everything. Why do they have to be so batshit insane? I'm sticking to porn.
>>
>>18481916
Oh my fucking god.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE ISSUE YOU TROGLODYTE

Women WANT violent murders. Just because there aren't usually enough to go around so they can't all have one doesn't disprove that.

Are you saying you know your girlfriend secretly wants a murdered but you're happy she settled with you instead? That you know she's constantly on the lookout for a new violent guy to jump to but there just isn't one for her, and you're overjoyed she has to put up with you? God damn.
>>
>>18481273
Male here and broken English.
I can kinda back your post up(except this is a success story) because I had a friend who indeed has a criminal background and has gone to jail and served 4 years of jail time. Around 10 years later(he is in his 30s now), which is now, he has a major in Business Administartion, some certifications in Psychology, etc and is now actually married with 2 kids doing a decent job paying a decent amount. Probably near to 6 figures. I don't have much contacts with him but I came to know this through a mutual friend of ours.
>>
>>18481931

you realize that something you want is different from what you get ?

I want Emma Watson/dozens of popular pornstars sucking my dick 24/7 but it ain't happening.

how old are you fourteen. ?
>>
>>18481925
Yeah stay lonely or kys.
>>
>>18481922
>Men do evil shit for greed or power.
For the sole purpose of gaining access to more attractive women. Women who happen desire those traits.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."

Yeah, a 4/10 girl introvert girl might pretend she doesn't want to date a strong, dark brooding psychopath guy. Because those guys wouldn't want her in the first place. The same way weak beta men like to pretend they love overweight unkept unfeminine women who don't shave their legs. They can't get better.
>>
>>18481922
How many dozens of people has sasha grey tortured and murdered? How many faces has she burned off with blowtorch? How many public beheadings has she done?

>women want Mr. Grey

Oh look, you're still just going to try and pretend the articles I posted don't exist. We're not talking about imaginary Mr. Grey from some book, we're talking about the real life hit-man Broly Banderas, who really has tortured and killed countless people, who really has said "No we don't do that, only men, killing women is prohibited.", and who really does have hundreds of women from all over the world flirting with him online and even coming to him in real life to have sex with him because they way he tortures and kills other men just turns them on so much.

And you're just going to ignore it all again. Rather than look at that previous paragraph and actually do anything to argue it, you're just going to try insulting me again. Because it's the only thing you know how to do, and deep down you do it because you know attacking other men is how you attract girls.

also
>>18481963
what he said. Women don't generally do bad things, they sit around and wait for men to do bad things (to other men) and then offer their vagina to him in exchange for resources. She doesn't care if he got those resources from the suffering and death of other men, because women have no ability to feel empathy for men. All that matters is that the resources are hers now.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18481963
Did you
Did you just not read my post
At all
Women and men are both bad and both retards sometimes
Why in the holy christlike fuck can you not understand
I mean is it some MGTOW conspiracy every woman wants nothing more than to end your life? Because that is "making the frogs gay" tier crazy levels of conspiracy.
>>
>>18481977
See, my issue is I can be a colossal dick and I can hurt people just fine. But I don't generally enjoy it and while I don't really feel bad the idea of payback in the future makes me queezy.

How do I get over this? I want to get girls, but I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with the stress that comes with hurting people the rest of my life.
>>
>>18481925
There are girls out there who are worth it.

They're just super hard (really difficult) to find nowadays, because today's girls get influenced by the media, tv/movies and feminism like never before.
>>
>>18481273
>>18481279
Yass, you slay girls! XD
>>
File: download (11).jpg (5KB, 99x146px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
5KB, 99x146px
>>18481977
You are all fucking retarded autists. Every last one of you. Heads so far stuck up your own cockholes you can't fathom that you might have some flawed thoughts.
>>
Women just aren't worth it anymore, this thread proved it. I was happier jacking off to hentai than I ever was with a girlfriend anyways.
>>
>>18482001
Look at him go everyone.

He literally will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, acknowledge the existence of real life hit-man, multi-murderer, horrific torturer BROLY BANDERAS, and the hundreds of women all over the world who want nothing more than to fuck him.

He won't do it. He won't say the name. I've driven a gigantic wedge straight into every one of his "arguments" and he just turns his head and pretends it isn't there and that I never said anything and that I'm just stupid. He absolutely and utterly refuses to say the name BROLY BANDERAS or talk about the hundreds of women who lust after him like nothing else. No matter how many times I say BROLY BANDERAS, real person, real murderer, he will continue to pretend BROLY BANDERAS isn't real, nor are the hundreds of women that want him because it disproves every one of his whiteknight delusions.

And how he's running away like the idiot he is. Because he can't argue against BROLY BANDERAS.
>>
>>18482008

they are worth it man, we just overthink stuff ..what if ...what if .. when you find someone it's will be nice .. unless her ex was criminal
>>
>>18482008
>I was happier jacking off to hentai than I ever was with a girlfriend anyways.

How did jack'in it to hentai make you happier than with your girlfriend ?

I think your bullshitting/lying, because getting intimate with a real girl just sounds more exciting.

Hell, I hate to say it but I'm in my 'early' 20's and I've been actually trying to get a girlfriend (for months).

I don't really care about the money I'm saving up, my driving exam, friends nor my hobbies, all I honestly want is companionship and sex.
>>
>>18482053
It just did. Maybe my girlfriend wasn't attractive enough or something, I don't know. I enjoyed it for the first few weeks but then I got bored and actually preferred masturbating over sex, so I broke up with her. Before I had a girlfriend I hyped it up a ton in my head but once I finally did I got bored of it quickly.
>>
>>18480984
>>Always look good (dress well, excercise and get into weightlifting or a sport if you're not handsome).
Yes. No one wants a partner who can't take care of themselves
>>Be adventureous (always have fun, show her you're a guy who knows how to have a good time).
Yes. No one wants to be around someone who isn't fun.
>>Have your own car.
If you live outside of a large city, yes. It not only shows that you are responsible enough to own and maintain a car, but also gives you independence.
>>Chase money.
Nah
>>Be attractive (learn about body language and how to talk/flirt with them).
Yes. Social retards are mentally taxing to be around
>>Have your own place.
Yes. Being able to stand on your own two feet is more or less a necessity
>>Be confident (even if you have to fake it sometimes).
Yes
>Am I right about these requirements for getting girls if you're 20 and older ?
More or less
>If not, why ?
>>
>>18482015
That's a badass fucking name though
>>
>>18482053
Not everyone is like you faggot. A real women is way more enjoyable yes, but at the cost of sucking away your youth and resources. I can beat my dick, but, cleanup and continue my merry ass day. If I were to fuck a real woman is have to spend time and talk to her before and after sex. And I'm sorry but my nut isn't a buildup, it's an urge like drinking water or scratching an itch. I get the feel, I relive myself, and I continue whatever the fuck i was doing with my balled up paper sitting nicely in a trashcan and not nagging me to spend time with it
>>
All you sexist men don't realize women are the ones actually held to the most ridiculous standards.
>>
>>18482516
Well anyone would fuck a woman
>>
>>18482516
You mean all the standards women enforce on each other?
>>
>>18482516
I don't think I've ever known a woman who could do those things she thinks are mandatory
>>
>>18482516
This is bullshit.

There are plenty of men out there having ltr's and fucking women who have/are:

>not underweight
>short hair
> a part time job
>don't use silly things like nail polish
>take turns when it comes to doing errands.
>help raise the kids and much more.

Men honestly have it harder, because they are expected to be strong, smart dominate, deal with it, lead, take initiative, not complain, be a good role model for their kids, etc.

Any man who fails to do so will not live a fulfilling life.

Lastly, I have nothing against women, all I'm saying is that their lives aren't as hard as ours.
>>
>>18482516
You know, this thread is bullshit and I don't agree with OP, but this is bullshit and I will point it out.

>have large breasts
That's not a must at all. Men have varying tastes. You can have a big ass instead and some men even specifically like small breasts.

>be slightly underweight
Completely false. That's an ideal women believe in and enforce on their own gender.

>have a small labia minora
It's preferred, so what? I heard girls say they prefer a good looking dick to a big dick, so that's something girls do as well.

>have long, straight, non-curly hair
Completely false. Men have varying taste and that is not a must.

>have eurocentric features
White features are the most pretty ones. Goes for men and women.

>never go without nail polish
That never even crossed my mind until now, lol.

>wax everything regularly
That's the only valid complaint.

>have a perfect body
Lol, men are more likely to date down than women. So no, women don't need perfect bodies.

>tolerate bad behavior like drinking and smoking
It's your choice to hand out with "bad" people if you are actually uptight. Nobody is asking you to not have standards like a sheep.

>never talk about serious things, only talk about airhead things
Lol. Didn't know women made the conscious choice to be airheads. Go ahead and choose to talk about smart things, because many men actually complain that women never talk about anything interesting or important.

>work full time
Nobody men expects or cares about that.

>cook for family
>clean for the family
>do all the errands for the family
>raise the kids too somehow while cooking, cleaning and working full time
You actually have to move a finger in your life instead of being useless? Oh nooo
>>
File: 1496646878688.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496646878688.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>18480984

>Am I right about these requirements for getting girls if you're 20 and older ?

No. I had little trouble getting girls in my 20's and I only had like 2, occasionally 3 of these things.

I usually had a car but sometimes I didn't. I had a place but I had roommates. I'm not particularly attractive or adventurous. I don't really work out. The only thing I can say that I've had consistently is confidence. It doesn't bother me if a girl doesn't want to sleep with me and I just genuinely enjoy female company. I've also been told I'm pretty funny and light hearted.

I dunno, man. I think you're just trying to come up with excuses for why failing with women isn't your fault. I was a piece of shit when I was 22 living in a house with an alcoholic computer programmer, an asshole cat and a hedgehog who lived under our fridge and we both managed to get laid on a fairly regular basis. We just didn't give a fuck and didn't sperg out over girls. Gotta fix yourself, bud, coming up with reasons for why not getting girls isn't your fault won't fix anything.
>>
>>18482824

I didn't really have the energy to type it all out point by point but your post was mostly bullshit. The overall point of my response is to say that you have vastly underplayed the pressure women feel every day to look and act a certain way and, for whatever reason, you just aren't capable of admitting that for every pressure a man feels from society women also feel the same thing.

Like being slim is an ideal only women believe in and enforce on their own gender? That's the silliest fucking thing I've ever heard, anon.
>>
>>18482868
Most men (MEN, not childish thundercunts who refer to themselves as "players") don't give a fuck about what you weigh as long as you don't look like youll die in less than 3 years of a massive heart attack. Maybe instead of thinking us men put EVERYTHING on you, think that maybe Its the immature fucks who are causing issues. Most of us don't care about 99% of that list.
>>
>>18482868
Literally
-dont be fat
-dont be a cunt
It's that easy
>>
>>18482970
Even fat cunts all have boyfriends.
>>
>>18482970

If you spend your time ignoring all the aspects of the male/female social dynamic that don't fit the narrative of what you already believe to be true I understand why you could think that.

>>18482924

>Most of us don't care about 99% of that list.

You have no logical basis to say that. Pulling numbers out of your ass based on your limited anecdotal observations of the world is not evidence of anything. Its a glorified opinion piece.

To look a woman in the face and tell her that all the pressure you feel is real and all the pressure she feels is fake makes you a childish fuck in every sense of the world.
>>
You're super wrong.
>>
>>18482924
I'm so confused on what a man is these days, like the definition. You can't tell because for one thing you receive praise, the other is treated as if you're day 1 as hell. I don't take 4chans logic for shit but it's something I've seen so much float around this board.
>>
>>18482924
>Don't care
>As long as you're not
Contradictory statement within one sentence, try again
They either do or they dont
>>
>>18482993
Go back to Tumblr heffer
>>
>>18481106
I think confidence is about all else, only a lesbian would want a guy who hides behind his mommy's dress all the time
>>
>>18481273
You shouldn't hang out with these kind of people desu, even if they seem nice at first
>>
>>18481279
If this wasn't fake, I'd assert that you love the porch monkeys.
>>
>>18481521
>a bit harder

A lot fucking harder.
>>
alternatively have a big dick and able to use it, have a way with words and speak your mind

luckily mother nature is hard to rewire so if you play your cards right you will end up with a girl who is attracted to you on an instinct level, despite what this cancer society pushes on her
>>
>>18483848
To clarify your post, a big dick is about 7.5'
>>
>>18481273
>>18481279
cue a Greek tragedy about to happen.

you'll have only gotten what you deserved.

a gangster's moll ain't no life for any self-respecting woman.
>>
>>18483856
yup something like that
>>
>>18482516

>have large breasts
Many popular pornstars have small breasts, such as Sasha Grey. Even in their fantasies, men don't give a shit.

>be slightly underweight
Being underweight is bad for childbearing, so naturally men wouldn't prefer it.

>have a small labia minora
>wax everything regularly
This is true. It's a sign of youthfulness, the same way that men prefer dating women who are younger and shorter than them.

>have long, straight, non-curly hair
>have eurocentric features
Only if they desire to date men with eurocentric features.

>work full time
Men don't care about woman's career as much as women care about men's. Whenever a woman talks about their boyfriend, it's always "His name is Rob and he's a doctor/lawyer/artist".

>cook for the family
>clean for the family
Ideally you would do these whether you're married or single.

I know the post was bait, but my point is: For a man to be attractive, he not only has to win the genetic lottery, but also has to put in serious work and risk. Everything a woman needs to do basically boils down to not shoveling more food into their mouths than needed. So you have a better chance of snagging an attractive guy by doing less.
>>
>>18481064
This.
>>
Sell drugs and you'll have girls all over you, if you just want sex start selling weed and coke and woman will line up like its a forever 21 checkout
>>
>>18481273
>>18481279
>niggers
>>
>>18481425
you should be tortured then executed in front of everyone you love for writing like that

end your pathetic life faggot
>>
Sure is /r9k/ in this thread. The actual only requirement for a man to get girls is:

>Don't be a raging whiny piece of shit
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>18482868
>Like being slim is an ideal only women believe in and enforce on their own gender?
Being slightly underweight isn't "slim". Yes, I've noticed that it's mostly women who want to be thinner than men actually find attractive and that's usually being unhealthily underweight. You literally changed the whole point by calling it "slim" instead, which isn't what we were talking about.
My post isn't bullshit, you just live in your own head and want to hear whatever you want to hear.
>>
>>18484039
>Real talk constitutes whining
>>
>>18484081
>spouting retarded memes of bitter virgin manchildren from /r9k/ is real talk
>>
>>18480984
Most of those external and material things only matter to the most shallow women who, presumably, you have matured enough to have moved beyond.

Quality women your age want evidence of maturity, intelligence, sensitivity, humor, etc. That is, they're more interested in you as a person than as a wallet.
>>
File: exLBS.png (79KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
exLBS.png
79KB, 540x764px
>>18484096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
Women are inferior to men both mentally and morally. Deal with it sheep.
>>
>>18484096
>stating scientifically proven facts are bitter virgin talk

Feel free to pick one or two points that were repeated in this thread and I'll link you to a scientific study proving it correct.
>>
>>18484152
There has not been a single scientific fact posted in this vomit of a thread.
>>
>>18484135
Explain why taller men are more likely to be virgins?
>>
>>18484156
Wrong. Just for starters:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/per.698/abstract

>This survey (N=224) found that characteristics collectively known as the Dark Triad (i.e. narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism) were correlated with various dimensions of short-term mating but not long-term mating. [...] In a mating context, those high on the Dark Triad traits may be especially well suited for an exploitative, short-term approach.

Combine with: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22582900

>Why do some women pursue relationships with men who are attractive, dominant, and charming but who do not want to be in relationships [...] Previous research shows that women have an increased desire for such men when they are ovulating, but it is unclear why ovulating women would think it is wise to pursue men who may be unfaithful and could desert them. [...] in 3 studies we show that ovulating women perceive charismatic and physically attractive men, but not reliable and nice men, as more committed partners and more devoted future fathers.

Hmmm.
>>
>>18482015
>Spic Detected!!!!!!
>Initiate The Wall!!!!!
>>
>>18482868
I asked the trannies on /LGBT/ some time ago how they feel treated differently after transitioning. I thought it would be interesting since some of them who actually pass got treated as a male and then as a female or vice versa and thus have first hand experience in how men and women get treated differently.

Considering what they said here's my take on your post.
Yeah women are under bigger pressure to care for their looks. It's just expected since they draw a bigger part of their value from it in the eyes of men and other women. I've never recognized that enough before I heard it from the trannies.

Women have bigger freedom in expressing themselves. Starting from clothing and style, to talking andd expressing their feelings. Being too emotional as a male comes off as weak and needy, showing too much weakness has harder repercussions. So as a male you get more pressure from men and women alike to act in certain ways
>>
>>18482850
>Gotta fix yourself, bud, coming up with reasons for why not getting girls isn't your fault won't fix anything.

I've been trying to fix myself for months.

For example:
>I've been excercising and lifting weights at the gym on and off (there are days that I just don't feel like doing it).

>I've been talking to girls on and off (why should I talk to her if I keep getting rejected by girls frequently ?)

>I've been drawing and playing guitar on and off (same reason as not going to the gym frequently).

Secondly, I can honestly tell you guys that most girls just want men with money , good looks (this why I go to the gym,to help improve my looks) and status (he need's to be important/have an influence).

I've seen plenty of women date and hook up with other men simply because he has a nice car and a nice watch or his own house, he has a career or a lot of money, he acts like douchebag in front of other people, etc.

These are just a few examples I've found on youtube:

https://youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

https://youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s

>>18484105
>Quality women your age want evidence of maturity, intelligence, sensitivity, humor, etc.

>That is, they're more interested in you as a person than as a wallet.

I admit I'm the problem, because I keep getting rejected by girls and don't have a lot of the requirements they look for in a man right now.

But, where do you meet these kinds of girls you've described ?

I mostly spoke and tried to flirt with girls in hs, outside of a library, shopping malls, at the beach, at a street (only during the day) and at cafés.
>>
>>18484426
>I've been excercising and lifting weights at the gym on and off
Do you see any results? Same with the other stuff, do you see any results? Do you even feel a real drive to do these things?

>I've been talking to girls on and off (why should I talk to her if I keep getting rejected by girls frequently ?)
Every man in the dating game faces rejection. Yeah it's not nice but it shouldn't frustrate you so hard that you try to be celibate even if your body yearns for a woman
>>
File: 20170704_104703.jpg (602KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_104703.jpg
602KB, 2048x1232px
>>18484640
Honestly, I've made some results when it comes to drawing and playing guitar

I'm starting to get the hang of drawing people (at least girls in this case) and I don't struggle as much with playing diads and chords.

I think I should lift heavier weights and do more reps at least 5 days a week (not seeing any physical progress).
>>
File: 1465866141490.jpg (82KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1465866141490.jpg
82KB, 500x378px
It all boils down to social appearances.

A girl's derivation of fulfilment mostly about being seen and doing activities that are seen as normal/adventurous/kinky/romantic/serious/whatever (depends on her personality, but it's always a reflection of society). If other people don't perceive her, her life and her man as [insert relevant adjective], then it's all as good as nothing.

You might be fit, tall, rich and even live an active fulfilling life, but if no one could possibly take notice, you're just a loser as far as she's concerned.

Of course this is all moot in a new relationship. If you're attractive enough and don't talk too much about your life's details the girl will fill in the blancs with her imagination and assume you're as cool as you look to her in the moment, but sooner or later she'll figure out where you really stand. And the smaller your social reputation really is in her eyes, the sooner the nagging and character assassination in her mind will begin.

TL;DR:
>be rich (or otherwise successful)
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive
>don't spend too much time with girls
>never open up
>if you do have to open a bit be as vague as possible
>preserve your personal space at all costs
>never ever EVER bail on friends because of a girl unless it's just for sex

Honorable mention ITT:
>>18484105
>Quality women your age want evidence of maturity, intelligence, sensitivity, humor, etc. That is, they're more interested in you as a person than as a wallet.

From the horses' mouth everybody. They don't care about qualities, they care about "evidence" of those qualities. Same reasoning as why girls buy expensive brand clothes or expensive apple gadgets they don't need: they're interest in the *brand*, they want to be seen associated with the cool brand.
>>
>>18484692

Yeah no offense but id youre going to draw its probably best you draw things other than lewd anime characters... or idk, keep developing that and have a skill that is both useless and makes you look like a weebo creep.
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (40KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
40KB, 940x528px
>mfw /fit/fags roleplaying as girls
also femanon here!
>>
>>18484135
niggers and fat women, kek
>>
>>18481538
>has penis
>girl here
>>
File: 1496892939394.jpg (1MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1496892939394.jpg
1MB, 3648x5472px
>>18482993
>obvious feminist is obvious
Go back to tumblr you Lib cuck. Did your crush fall for someone that isn't a tube of lard.
>>
No, my old manager is always dating someone. He's fat, plays Destiny and smokes weed all day and manages a call center for some healthcare company.

There's just some personality trait some guys have. Like they just seem alpha, even when they're being betas.

But your rules wont hurt as long as you aren't creepy or looking to date beyond your capabilities.
>>
>don't always look good
>am adventurous
>don't have my own car, can't even drive
>definitely don't chase money
>not above average in terms of attractiveness I believe
>don't have my own place
>not always confident, only if I can sense that a girl likes me more than I like her

and yet I'm doing more than fine dating wise. what's your problem, opee?
>>
>>18484398
>Being too emotional as a male comes off as weak and needy, showing too much weakness has harder repercussions

yeah me breaking down crying in front of my suicidal depressed gf after 2 years of her threatening to kill herself gave a helping hand to her wanting to break up with me.
>>
>>18484035
Imagine being this flustered about text format, indicates some very concerning things about this anon's psyche.

Need a xanax anon?

Oh, and

>not an argument
>>
>>18484827
>There's just some personality trait some guys have. Like they just seem alpha, even when they're being betas.

Care to elaborate further on this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSzGRV6M4A

this guy is 5'7
decent look + personality + confidence > anything else
t. 6'0 autist
>>
>28
>no job
>no car
>a few thousands in spare money

but

>attractive
>smart
>confident
>tall

Swimming in pussy.
>>
>>18484834
Longest relationship?
>>
>>18485057
Making out witj drunk women is a sign of success apparently. Fuck I hate this stupid board.
>>
>>18480984
>Have your own car
>Have your own place
This are the only things I did in my 20s (just turned 30) and I always got girls. I'm not sure if I am attractive or not because guys call me ugly but girls always call me cute. I am a huge geek though, don't care if people see me that way, and have a lot of confidence because I played a ton of sports growing up (then grew into computers, anime, super heroes, cons, and that stuff in college. Granted, I don't let those things run my life like others I have met. I don't know man, just be yourself, get out there, and stop glaring at couples in public. Just talking to girls at work or social settings worked for me and I don't even know how to flirt or do pick up lines. I just ask them questions about themselves and lock onto any mutual interests we have.
>>
>>18485346
you need a lot of confidence to do that with a random girl without knowing anything about her. but please, go out and try to do the same
>>
>>18485395
He'd also need someone to film it and a mic. Or do you suggest that he goes up to girls randomly and asks that, you fucking retard?
>>
>>18485465
you dont need a proper camera to take a video
>>
Sure is robotic in this thread.

WE MADE GUYS
WE MADE EVERY BOARD,

SHIT
>>
>>18485099
>making things up
>>
>>18481256
This is true, my bf is 5'6 and I'm 5'3, I don't like or would ever date a really tall guy
>>
>>18485470
>Sure is robotic in this thread.
Considering women's standards are going to climb and climb in the coming decade, expect more men to get frustrated and give up.
>>
>>18480984
You can get there with the power of persuasion alone.
>>
>>18480984
>Be adventureous (always have fun, show her you're a guy who knows how to have a good time).

>Have your own car.
does a motorcyle count?
>>
>>18485620
>Considering women's standards are going to climb and climb in the coming decade

Citation needed. I doubt that will happen, with android sex slaves and VR sex tech well on their way.
>>
File: 1498656586729.jpg (212KB, 1335x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498656586729.jpg
212KB, 1335x2000px
>>18481139
exactly why short people should off themselves senpai~
>>
>>18485607
Yeahh, same heights for my relationship and I love his height because I almost feel normal around him and he's the perfect height to be next to.
>>
File: ihavegivenup.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ihavegivenup.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>18481273
>>18481279
obviously fake but you faggots keep falling for it
>>
>>18485470
>We made guys
>We made every board
What does this mean? Is this one of those weird feminist mother posts that thinks they're allowed to take credit for the achievements of men?

>>18485620
Women's standards will only climb if we continue down the Brazilification/Californication path. Which is certainly possible, but I don't believe it to be a 100% certainty. There is a good chance that whatever happens in the future women will go back to being property.
>>
>>18480984
Pretty much spot on. Follow those perfectly and you'll be good. Also once you get one gf the rest follow and you don't have to do everything else
>>
>>18481106
Having a car only applies to some american cities, in the rest of the world is not that important.
>>
>>18486880
Exactly. I'm European and don't have a car. Laughing at the burgers who think not having a car is a dealbreaker.
>>
If You need advice on how to get a 20 year old Maybe You have bigger problems
>>
>>18481279
>>18481273
All women should be shot desu
>>
>>18480984
Be a chad.
That's it.
>>
>>18480984
>>Chase money.
Having an occupation and prospects is very important, but it's not all about the money. Getting preoccupied with money will make things worse for you in the long term.

>>18481064
Bullshit. Stop trying to wreck people's confidence.
>>
>>18481887
>That pic
Are you one of those ''quirky'' 'always sarcastic'' weebs? shit, I want to kill those guys.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499105917238.jpg (53KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499105917238.jpg
53KB, 720x597px
>>18487643
Yes yes I am. And I mean I'm just mocking the total retardation of this shit bait thread but go off I guess
>>
>>18487663
Kinda sad that I can't teleport to you and kill you like in those copypastas.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>18487689
oh god am I actually getting flame from this? Hold on let me get my camcorder
>>
>>18487695
Not really, but you get me, right? that typical weeabo, with a cooky and random name, anime profile picture and ''dank'' and sarcastic comments, like he is kinda above 'the typical internet'' and everyone else, sort of being patronizing with everyone, while in real life probably things are pretty different, would you blame me if I want to kick the ass of guys like you?
>>
>>18487623
>Stop trying to wreck other people's confidence
Are you saying being shorter than 5'10" is not a huge negative in the eyes of women?
>>
>>18487837
Dunno im 5'4 and happily taken. Maybe stop talking to shallow bitches?
>>
>>18487837
It is, of course if women is waaay higher than that midget. kek.
>>
>>18487623
>Getting preoccupied with money will make things worse for you in the long term.

How will focusing on money make things worse in the long run ?

Will you become a superficial person ?

Can more money make you selfish/egocentric ?

Girls just don't go for men who are completely broke/who have nothing in their wallet, bank account and who don't have a method of transportation (like a car, motor cycle or even a bike).

A man needs to have something to offer (be it looks money, looks, status, material or power) to get women.
>>
these are only requirements if you want a top tier girl

its all subjective once you start going after average chicks
>>
File: 1489343641744s.jpg (720B, 8x8px) Image search: [Google]
1489343641744s.jpg
720B, 8x8px
>>18487844
Kek manlet lul kys senpai no hope
>>
File: 1312088130503.jpg (103KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1312088130503.jpg
103KB, 633x480px
But what if doing all this doesn't get me a girl and I make my life better for no reason?
>>
>>18481990
>XD
No. kys
>>
>>18489794
i dont know lad, your life is now better, whats not to like
>>
>>18480984
Just be attractive and not a completely terrible person to be around, thats all that matters.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18489729
>tfw you realize the manlet gets more action than you
>>
>>18482850
Not OP and I'm late to the thread but when I talk about my issues with women people tell me it's not my fault. I think they're trying to be nice but also make a point that I am not "unworthy" like I think I am.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>18481925
Good goy!
>>
File: mindgeek.png (147KB, 1304x856px) Image search: [Google]
mindgeek.png
147KB, 1304x856px
>>18481925
>I'm sticking to porn.

*hand rubbing intensifies*
>>
>>18490587
Better for women maybe
>>
>>18482516
This is not how it is right now, but how it should be.
>>
>>18491924
Ok, execpt for "work full time", that should be for the man. Also replace physical aspects for the woman with everything in the man section.
>>
>>18480984
>>18480984

You are full of shit.

>Always look good (dress well, excercise and get into weightlifting or a sport if you're not handsome).
I am a 6 or 7. I do not exercise regularly, have normal weight but undressed a small "tummy" if you so willst. The only thing on that list I do well is dressing fine.

I am that. But in ways most people do not appreciate. I am an outsider in most social contexts.

>Have your own car.
I don't have a car.

>Chase money.
I don't. I study lutheran theology and live off of BAFĂ–G/ German state student loans.

I've read Leil Lowndes "How to make anyone fall in love with you". Does that count? I think not.

>Have your own place.
Does a tiny ass overstuffed Dormroom count? I doubt it.

A confident outsider?

> Be Tall
I am 1,74 m. While perhaps not small that ain't tall either.

AND YET:

I had 4 GFs so far, one of which I am engaged to now.
I had 1 FwB.
I had 7 ONS, though admittedly all of them in a year abroad in HK, where whiteness ups your attractiveness.

But pretty much this: You are wrong.
I am the living example.
Many others are so as well.
>>
>>18481596
Well no shit. Women are unreasonable about their expectations, but not entirely retarded (just mostly) so they have to compromise in a couple areas - especially if one strength compensates for a shortcoming elsewhere.

OP, women in their 20's are generally not worth anyone's time. They are deluded, immature, lack integrity, and are terribly stupid. Pump and dump until you are in your mid-30's and then as their stock drops dramatically, yours is only going up. At that point you'll have much of what you have on your list and can pull hot 20 year olds. Just to fuck, of course.
>>
File: 1402339954736.jpg (82KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1402339954736.jpg
82KB, 500x357px
>this entire thread
>all this
>for just a girl
nah familia just let me die a peaceful death thats all i ask
ill contribute to society whatever not hurt anyone live a quiet life recycle etc
>>
You haven't found the right girl. You are grouping in all girls together and what you see some going after, but its really not the case. Sure those things will get you alot more dates and probably more interest, but if you find someone you connect with it the other things will matter less. Dont try so hard to make yourself feel complete or you will never stop.
>>
This thread is pathetic. Get the fuck off the web, go outside, and take a deep breath. There are men and women everywhere. There are people just as lonely and cool as you are. You have to take a chance and find them, not sit here blaming arbitrary things on an entire gender. You know why women like men with the things OP listed? Because it shows they have their shit together. Likewise, you don't have to settle for a garbage woman just because you're a manlet or neckbeard. Have some self-respect. I get laid every few months which isn't much but even I won't take a nasty slut over a woman with some class. What kind of energy you give out, and vibe you give off. This is a big thing that people overlook when searching for a partner. Stand up for yourself and don't take bullshit. Writing this as somebody who used to sit in these threads and bitch all the same, it never made a damn difference until I went outside, got over it and took a risk. I mean this in the nicest way possible. And god forbid you find a bullshit relationship, leave and move on to somebody worth your time. You won't be alone forever, I promise.
>>
>>18480984

Don't look bad.

Don't be too boring.

>Have your own car.

Yes.

>Chase money.

No.

Yes.

>Have your own place.

100% yes.

Don't fake it, it shows. Live your life in a way it makes you honestly confident.
>>
>>18486912
Exactly the reason why I miss London. Big city traffic in the US is no fun
>>
>>18486914
kek'd
>>
File: 1499266142047.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499266142047.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18481925
>>
>>18493049
hence the Nietzschean whip.
>>
>>18493049
>tattoos
>really rude persona
>constant "bad bitch" attitude, aka "I have zero self awareness on top of being largely inconsiderate of anyone else but myself"

And you know, in order for that sex to work you need a guy too. Of course they are not concerned with turning guys off, they just want men to keep doing all these things to "win" women over, while the women don't change anything about themselves.
>>
>>18493049
who is this wench who needs a visit from a real man?
>>
File: 1498264747113.png (227KB, 589x391px) Image search: [Google]
1498264747113.png
227KB, 589x391px
>more than half of what is posted is just wealth and possessions
>most of the lifestyle/personality shit is just outgrowths of wealth and possessions
>>
it's actually like this:
>don't be a conceited asshole
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.