[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not afraid to approach woman, but I hate the idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1498446624065.jpg (77KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498446624065.jpg
77KB, 600x525px
I'm not afraid to approach woman, but I hate the idea of bothering them because I know so many guys hit on them and I don't want to add to that annoyance, am I overthinking it or is it better to just leave girls alone?
>>
they are made to be bothered, they aint better than you, if you want them, talk to them, if they dont like they cant give you a favour and kiss your ass

start talking to women
>>
>>18480694
You are afraid. Because your makeing excuses. If you weren't afraid you would go up to them. Stop pertending your not.
>>
>>18480718

lol you must not know me, I'm not afraid in the least. In situations where I'm forced to interact with girls my charisma is through the roof, the shit is magical. But without an excuse to talk to a girl other than I wanting her to sit on my face, I just feel like an annoying creep getting in their way.
>>
>>18480694
If you're that worried just approah women in places where one can reasonably expect (and most likely even want) to be approached. Social events like parties, cons, clubs, etc.

I don't really mind being talked to any time I'm not obviously busy, as long as the guy is respectful.
>>
>>18480743
if that was true youd be swimming in pussy but its not
>>
>>18480743
>In situations where I'm forced to interact with girls my charisma is through the roof, the shit is magical

Why are you lying on 4chan? Of all places.
>>
>>18480760

well there's not a lot of opportunities where I just end up talking to a girl I'm attracted to, but when it happens I'm so fearless I even surprise myself. its so easy to talk to girls when you just don't give a fuck.
>>
I think that it might help to not have the end goal of sex in mind. Maybe just approach them with the incentive of just wanting to have a conversation?

If things go smoothly, THEN start subtly transitioning the conversation to a sexual one, again seeing how receptive they are. If they tell you overtly that they're not interested or imply it by mentioning they have a boyfriend, then you've struck out my friend. Find someone else, and try again.
>>
>>18480694
I have the same problem except I don't worry about being an annoyance (I couldn't care less about their feelings at this point), I just don't because it's useless.
It's not an annoyance, fuck them. It just feeds their ego.
>>
>>18480775
So the problem is? Oh right your makeing shit up.
>>
I've had the same problem for a while. Recently I think I took a step to get over it though. Just say "Hey I think you're cute and it would be cool if we hung out". Nothing creepy about that/
>>
>>18481067
That's creepy and rapey as fuck, I don't know if you are trolling or if you actually thing that way.
>you're cute
woman assumes you only care about looks
>would be cool if we hung out
woman things "why should I hang out with this stranger? a lot of men think I'm cute, he's not special but he thinks he deserves my time" and/or "he just wants sex, he only cares about looks after all"
Even if what you say is genuine and you mean it, it doesn't make it not creepy.
>>
>>18481080
thinks* damn auto correct
>>
>>18481080
>That's creepy and rapey as fuck, I don't know if you are trolling or if you actually thing that way.

What? How the hell is it "rapey"? I'm pretty sure if I wanted to be "rapey" I would come up to her and say "come with me or else". Going up to a girl and calling here cute is a compliment dude.

>woman assumes you only care about looks
Well in this scenario it's the only thing I know about them. If I knew them better I would also probably add in smart, funny etc. But even then I would probably still call them cute. People like being told they are attractive my dude. If a girl came up to you and said she found you attractive would you call her a creep?

>woman things "why should I hang out with this stranger? a lot of men think I'm cute, he's not special but he thinks he deserves my time" and/or "he just wants sex, he only cares about looks after all"
>Even if what you say is genuine and you mean it, it doesn't make it not creepy.

Not all women are stuck up. And yeah there's a chance she will find it weird but so what? One women in one place who will probably forget you a couple days afterward. But if you don't try all you're gonna have are these random occurrences.
>>
What.

Women don't feel bothered when you approach them, AT ALL. That is, except if you do it like an ape.

Women love being approached, it validates them, makes them feel powerful and desirable. No matter what her reaction is, even if she yells at you (which doesn't realistically happen anywhere as much as people think), she still LOVED the fact that she was approached.

You seem quite inexperienced
>>
>>18480769
Not OP but I'm the same way dude. If I actually have to talk to you then I could do so as the day is long. That's why I'm not a virgin but not under my decision. She wanted to fuck me because I was too retarded to convey outside of a forced interaction that I wanted pussy. Just like OP I can make shit rock if SHE is the one to start the convo. On my own I fuck up. But usually I have sex in mind so that's probably the reason cause I can talk to ugly bitches as if they were dudes.
>>
>>18481096
> If a girl came up to you and said she found you attractive would you call her a creep?
The fact that you are even asking this proves you have no clue what you are talking about. No, because it's different, women almost never rape men.
It's rapey because it implies that just because you think she's cute and told her you assume she will be down to meet you and hang out. She doesn't know anything about you either so she can just assume that you are just going around saying this to every girl, and you just want to fuck.
>>
>>18480694
Situation is key, but I fucking never get hit on. Its certainly not a regular thing for all women,
>I'm probably just ugly lol

Now, its universal for all people, no matter what they've got between their legs, that there are times when they don't want to be bothered and usually give off pretty clear physical cues when they are in this mode.

One example, the only time you should ever approach someone wearing headphones is to inform them the building is on fire and they need to flee. If someone has headphones on, this is the universal sign of "please don't fucking talk to me unless it's something of extreme vital importance."

If someone appears busy, perhaps they are studying or working, if they are moving very quickly and appear to be in a rush, not a great time to approach and slow them down.
Also, to note, it's rarely a good idea to ever flirt with or hit on anyone while they're at work. You can get them fired easily and it puts them in a very uncomfortable spot because on one hand "the customer is always right and I always have to be polite and bend over backwards to ensure their happiness even if they are literally taking a shit on my chest at the moment", but on the other "I'm not obligated to date or give my personal info out to anyone just because I'm working for penny's at a slave wage job."
The only acceptable way to ever try and get to know someone who you only see while they're at work is to just give them your contact info. Never ask for theirs, and be quick about it.

If you're out at a social setting though, a party, a bar, class, and they're either in a small group or off to the side, by all means. Have some casual conversation. If they're on a bus or a train, without headphones, by all means, take a seat beside them and strike up casual conversation.

Key is, you want to talk to them the same way you'd talk to anyone else. If your opening line is "omg ur so pretty how are you?", you've killed all subtly.
>>
>>18480694
Why does *everyone* have trouble spelling woman and women? They don't even sound alike.
Woman = singular, women = plural
>>
I know how it is, OP. I used to cold open all the time.

But some female friends were talking about pick up tactics they hate, and it made me reconsider my game a little. Especially my friends with anxiety.

It's not fear of doing it, it's just that your realize it's often obtrusive and bothersome.

I prefer to work a little more naturally. If you're as good at controlling the flow as you say, you should be able to find a reason to talk to her other than "hey".
>>
>>18481143
Autocorrect?
>>
>>18481118
God damn you are paranoid. Have fun being a scared faggot if even the question of asking a women on a date brings up a brutal crime.
>>
>>18481167
I ask them out like a normal person, not "hey stranger I think you are cute and that's why you should hang out with me"
>>
File: 00X0X_6ljbW2JiWmh_1200x900.jpg (40KB, 697x586px) Image search: [Google]
00X0X_6ljbW2JiWmh_1200x900.jpg
40KB, 697x586px
>>18480694
Bottom line is, if she's into you, she wants you to bother her. If she's not then you will just annoy her. Better to work on your confidence and work on being Mr. Right. The world loves a confident man. Don't confuse confidence with arrogance. You want to be dominant without being domineering, yes there is a huge difference, learn that. The right person only comes along when you yourself become the right person. A good question to ask yourself is, would I date me.. If not why not and work on improving yourself. Always work to become the best version of yourself and stop thinking about this other crap.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.