[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was carelessly swiping on tinder and ended up matching with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thumb-1920-678618.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-678618.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
I was carelessly swiping on tinder and ended up matching with a coworker that I work pretty closely with almost every day. She's cool and pretty cute but I'm not really too interested in her. How should I handle this situation? I feel like doing nothing is awkward
>>
She probably did the same thing. If you absolutely have to do something, make a joke about something work related and keep the conversation to a minimum.
>>
If I see boys from work on Tinder we superlike each other and talk shit in chat. I guess I was always best friends with my coworkers though so it'd depend on your relationship
>>
>>18480349
Do not mix business with pleasure.
Do not date coworkers.
>>
>>18480459
Why not
>>
Are you in the same department? Do you interact with each other daily?
>>
>>18480468
When the relationship goes south, you will have to put up with each other on a daily basis.
If one of you gets promoted to a position of power over the other, your personal relationship's success or failure is going to impact your work-related decisions.
The no-business-with-pleasure and never-coworkers rules are deeply ingrained in American business culture and the American psyche.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.