[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been rejected 4 times by 4 different girls, no fucking clue what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: CzVrqOyUAAAPOHH.jpg (23KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
CzVrqOyUAAAPOHH.jpg
23KB, 595x313px
So here's the gist of things. I moved to Australia back in 2014 when I was 14. It's obviously been 3 years since then, and I've developed some romances over the time. I've ended up crushing on around 4 girls in the time span, but every single one of them has rejected me. It's not like I'm jumping in too quick, I get to know em for a few months, go out together and you know just have fun with each other.
However, every time I tried to confess to them, none of them liked me back. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, and I'm seriously just considering giving up.

My last GF was back in 2014, had to break up due to the move over here to Aussie land, and just since then I've had no fucking luck whatsoever. It doesn't matter what I do or how long I let the relationship grow, nothing happens and now it's to the point where I have no clue what to do.

Anyone else feel like this? I dunno if I should change my image or change anything about myself, or I just don't know what to do in general.
>>
>>18480248
4 is not that many
>>
>>18480257
Ye it's not too many, it's just the fact that it's been 3 years and I've liked 4 different girls who have ALL rejected me, it's like "shit what the fuck am I doing wrong" Yaknow?
>>
>>18480248
>It's not like I'm jumping in too quick
>I get to know em for a few months
>every time I tried to confess

nigga you're not jumping at all, you're slowly rolling your way in letting the tide take you over.

If you meet a new girl you like a girl you date within the month of meeting/liking her I'd say, or the attraction starts to fade.

Also after a couple dates you just tell them you like them. Don't 'confess' to them you like them, it makes you look sad and at their mercy.
>>
>>18480269
Am I? I always thought that the way to do it was like get to know em for the first couple of months, you know inviting em out places and shit then after a couple dates ask em out. But ye just nothing's been working for me

I always thought a month was too early I guess?
>>
>>18480269
Great post.
>>
You know I think you should really take things quicker.

The girl can like you, but she won't like you forever you get what I'm saying? She'll just lose interest and rightfully so, and will get interested in another guy or just get tired of waiting and when you finally make your move she'll be like "too late buddy"

That or you're not attractive to Australian girls
>>
>>18480275
Well, if you ask me, if you see a girl you like, you want to get to know her better. You do this by going on dates. Not 'hanging out', going on a clear 'I'm interested in you romantically' date. After 3-5 dates you usually have a pretty good gauge on whether you're a match or not, hell maybe you only need the one date.

This whole process is done over a couple of weeks, I'd say about 4-6 or so (again, you might just be crazy for eachother within days of meeting/dating), depending on how long you wait for the for the first date (which shouldn't be too long imo). After that you know whether there's a future there or not.

You're being waaaaaay too slow and cautious about this my friend.
>>
>14
>3 years ago

Get out, underaged.
>>
>>18480287
>>18480288
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice, I'll make sure to keep it in mind for the future.

I guess I am taking it a bit too cautious then cause it seems to be everyone is telling me that they just go in for it in the first month sorta thing.
Well, I'd kindda hope that I'm not attractive to Australians isn't the what actually is happening cause this is kindda my home now lmao.
>>
>>18480292
I think with some proper calculations he can be 18 by now
Calculations I won't do cause it's 4am
>>
You're supposed to get 19 nos for every yes. Get back out there.
>>
>>18480248
Are you white?
>>
>>18480313
Yeah
>inb4 im a "white beta cuck"?
>>
>>18480318
>>18480302
One last bit of advice for you my friend.

All serious advice has probably been given to you, most of what'll come will just be trolling and shitposting. Remember where you are.
>>
>>18480318
Just wondering that they may have chosen a race thing to reject you..
>>
There are like 4 billion girls on the world. You have tested 4. Assuming you had a success rate of 1 out of 100 girls, which is insanely good chances given that initial 4 billion, then you are nowhere near finding that girl who will say yes. I'm not voting any math here but I think the chances of an average man finding any girl at all who is willing to give him a chance is more like 1 in 10 or 20. Who cares if you were rejected by 4 girls. At 15 I had also been rejected by 4, at 16 i got my first kiss. At 18 I had been rejected 8 times and had sex with 1 woman. At 23 I had been rejected maybe 25 times, had 2 relationships and had sex with 8 women. At 27 it's more for both. Stop treating your life as if you're at the end of the journey, you are just along the path currently. It will lead somewhere if you have the willpower for it too. Or you can curl up and stay weak and inexperienced and cry about it. It's your call
>>
>>18480248
>Been rejected 4 times
My sweet, sweet child, that is nothing. You can expect to get many more rejections moving forward, and that's okay. Dating for guys is a big numbers game. Unless you're in the top 10% of males, the vast majority of your prospects will fail. So you've got to take a shotgun approach and ask out as many women as possible.

Never take the rejections personally. It's simply part of the game.
>>
2 slow m8

You shouldn't "get to know them", it's how you friendzone yourself. You gotta ask straight away - "wanna go out?", don't fucking get to know them. You'll get the chance if you'll date them.
You need to show you're interested right off the bat.
>>
come back when its 40
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.