[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just started a new relationship, officially. My man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481702421012.png (122KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481702421012.png
122KB, 350x480px
I've just started a new relationship, officially. My man and me are really sweet and romantic together. We constantly imply we love each other, but have yet to say it.

We've been hanging out for about a prior to our relationship and have been an actual couple for about a week, and I really love him.

I just don't know if I'm rushing into this feeling, or if I should just tell him how I feel

How soon is too soon for "I love you"?
>>
>>18480174
There is no defined right time to say I love you, it is all when you feel comfortable saying it. If you are at the stage you feel comfortable saying it, then say it.
>>
>>18480903
But what if there's a reason he hasn't said it first?

Guys statically say it first
>>
>>18480174
Don't push it. A week is too soon. A year is too late.
I had a GF/FWB whom I met a few hours before fucking her for the first time. After a week she'd drawn up a list of our first five kids' names with male and female variants; that was a bit freaky, since we hadn't said the magic three words yet. That night, while I was pounding away furiously at her pussy and hopping the bed across the room with each thrust, she managed to whisper throatily, "I love you, anon; do you love me?" I said no; she told me to keep fucking her anyway. I felt guilty, pulled out, and slept on the sofa. I broke up with her the next day because of the guilt. She didn't want to break up and in fact wanted to stay together.
She asked too soon. Had she waited a month, we'd probably be married with five kids by now.
>>
Say it as quickly as you can. The more you wait, the more weighted and full of expectations the actual moment of the "I love you" will be.

By being a caring, protective, proactive and romantic person, you already told him "Hey, I love you" more times than you think.

Words don't mean anything at all. Anyone can say whatever they want, you can only tell that a person loves you by the way they act and take care of you.

Just relax and invite him to eat something. Know how to cook? Learn a nice recipe and eat with him after you guys hit at least a .8-nug of that good old diesel on a pipe.

Also, do you sex? If yes, sex him.
>>
Roll him a blunt in the middle of the night then invite him to a whole refrigerator worth of food while watching Rick and Morty.

If a girl did this to me, I would fall in love with her and would never forget her as a friend and romantic companion.

But that's me.. What could you do with him to make you both spontaneously say "I love you"
>>
>>18480954
This isn't a bad idea. I was trying to think of something to do for him like this.

I'm open to other suggestions, I just want to make him happy so I won't get completely shot down when I say that I love him
>>
Wait a month or two before you say something like that. It might scare him away.
>>
>>18480909
>Guys statically say it first

Lmao where did you get this "fact"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.