[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me out here? There is a girl I really like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Attach0.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
Can someone help me out here? There is a girl I really like to the point of being madly in love with her.

We've been friends for 7 years now and we have tried dating before, but we were freshmen at the time in highs school and it didn't work out so well.

However, it's been many years since then, and we're closer than ever, but she has a crush on some guy in Florida, and she wants to move down there with him.

I don't wanna lose her. I want to keep her here, can anyone please help? I don't even know how to bring it up to her.

If letting her go is the only option then it's a bitter pill I can swallow, but I just feel like she's the one.
>>
Tell her about your feelings. If she still wants to leave then just let it go.
>>
OP, you gotta man up. You have to realize that this could mean you could lose the one woman you've been so close to for years. Its a hard and uncomfortable thing to do, but choke down all the testosterone you can muster and open up to her. Show her how much you value her and let her know just how much of a wreck youd be without her. Prove to her just why she doesnt need to travel to some shitty beach to find the man of her dreams when hes been standing right in front of her this whole time.
>tl;dr man the fuck up and confess your feelings, ask for a second try
>>
OP here, I did just tell her how I felt and it turns out that she already was having plans to move down there anyways. She then said she doesn't know what to feel about our friendship anymore due to me wearing my heart on my sleeve like that. I fucked it, but thanks for the help guys,
>>
>>18480298
you didn't fuck anything
you had to clear the air out and you did
>>
>>18480298
You didn't fuck anything up dude. You did yourself a favor. She didn't like you now you know that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.