[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 days after ovulation >I pulled out >negative pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2571.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>10 days after ovulation
>I pulled out
>negative pregnancy test
>her period is still late
How understandable is my panic
>>
>>18480012
Understandable but misguided. The odds of pregnancy after one sexual encounter where you successfully pulled out are ... well, not zero, but miniscule. Like, if you crunch the numbers, they're WELL below one in one thousand.

That's not to say I condone the withdrawal method, because 1. it's surprisingly easy to be that one in one thousand when you take the chance all the fucking time, and 2. the odds will become substantially worse when your dumb ass fucks it up and ejaculates inside her even once, which, statistically, is probably going to happen (it's the hardest method to consistently execute). But just this once, and I really do mean JUST THIS ONCE, I give you permission to relax.

Her period is late because the female body is weird and it does weird shit every now and then.
>>
>>18480038
Plus, by the time we had sex her egg should have been dead for well over a week, right?
>>
>>18480012
>pull out method

Stop being a fucking retard. You can bone without condoms if you want. Just make sure she gets on birth control. That's a minimal requirement. If neither of you is willing to practice control, you deserve the kid that's bound to happen
>>
>>18480101
This
>>
>>18480012
Come down to one thing, your gf is regular or not? If yes you can panic but the first anon has it going, if not, nigga shut up.
>>
>>18480012
Get snipped if you wanna raw dog it senpai
>>
My GF had a delay of 22 days, I was fucking SHAKING. Everything went fine.
>>
>>18480012
You pulled out. Tyrone didn't. Congrats on "your" son, anon.
>>
>>18480012
PULLING OUT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

why does every male i meet think that?

when throwing the bed party, your fancy dick "wettens" itself with something called pre-sperm....

there are little swimmers in pre-sperm and they are just as likely to make her pregnant as the load you blow afterward...

condomes and birthcontrole is the only thing that works..
>>
>>18481087
>there are little swimmers in pre-sperm and they are just as likely to make her pregnant as the load you blow afterward...
I don't encourage relying on the withdrawal method either, but please stop spreading misinformation.

Yes there can be sperm in precum, but they're not always present, and when they are, there USUALLY aren't enough of them to cause a pregnancy. Assuming perfect use (i.e. he pulls out successfully every time), over the course of a year, the withdrawal method has a 4% failure rate - compare to the 2-3% perfect use failure rate for condoms, or the 10% (!!!) TYPICAL use failure rate for the pill. (The vast majority of women do not take the pill at precisely the same time every day, which means they're not practicing perfect use.)

The withdrawal method is a very poor primary contraceptive method not because of precum, but because it's the hardest method by far to execute correctly, every time. (Typical use failure rate is above 20%.)

The truth is, because for most people perfect use for any method is an unrealistic goal, and the failure rates even for perfect use are often shockingly high, if you want to be safe, you really need to use two birth control methods.
>>
Shes testing you bro... its a test... shes thinking long term... its time to be the super asshole and start treating her like shit... she is way to comfortable and is probably checking out wedding spots and shit like that. Beaware, this is not a drill. If you really dont like her... go fuck her mom or her sister to go nuclear with the breakup.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.