[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting a relationship with this guy. None of us have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 10_pic_unrelated.jpg (59KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
10_pic_unrelated.jpg
59KB, 750x600px
I'm starting a relationship with this guy. None of us have been very active sexually speaking, only had a couple of partners each. But I really care about him and I'm getting an STD test done before we do anything.
I asked him to do the same, and he seems reluctant to do it because "he's sure he's completely fine". I told him that, despite always using a condom, you can get an STD for oral sex, which he had no idea about.
He said he doesn't find it necessary but that he'd do it for me.
Later he said he won't do it because he is very busy with work and can't find time for it (and again he finds it silly).
This isn't even about trust, I just want us to be safe. Am I asking for much?
>>
>>18479841
No you aren't.
I'm a male.
>>
>>18479841
Why don't you just do it together?
>>
>>18479841
>Later he said he won't do it because he is very busy with work and can't find time for it (and again he finds it silly).
That shit doesn't even take up that much time. Either he is really lazy or this is a red flag.
>>
>>18479841
that's his choice, but it's yours to go ahead with this business too, so give him his ultimatum.
>>
Don't have sex with him unless he gets tested and shows you the results

He is acting very odd to a completely reasonable request.

Don't be stupid here, this is your health.
>>
>>18479841
getting a test should be seen as basic maners on par with not eating and preparing food with your dirty hands and making sure that you arn't preparing poison because risking something as bad as giving your partner an STD because you're completely sure that there arn't specific miniscule creatures on you is dickish to say the least
>>
>>18479841
I agree with the general consensus here. It shouldn't be a big deal to get one, and if for some deluded reason he won't get one because he thinks his word should be enough and he thinks you should take his word. Now that would be ridiculous. I could somehow see this being the basis for him not wanting one. Unless of course he doesn't want one cause he's got something. Only reasons I can think of for him being so reluctant.

Testing doesn't take much time. I've been tested more than a handful of times and it's always at my convenience at a clinic close to wherever I am and it literally takes a few minutes to get blood taken and piss in a cup.

If he won't get a test it's a red flag regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>18481482

Male, I second this.
>>
>>18479841
probably not a red flag but the guys probably just scared of showing his dick to a doctor (idk if they do that or not but I assume they would)
>>
>>18479841
I would say he is really lazy. same reason I don't do it
>>
Rather than force him to go out and do it making it seem like you don't trust him, go together and do it. Thus showing your main interest is safety all around.

Make a day out of it: grab lunch, get tested, then go see a movie or play mini-golf or some shit.

Just yelling at him to go do it himself could make it feel like you're saying "I don't trust you, or your dirty penis.". Plus I'd imagine going to get tested alone feels a bit scary and intimidating. Doing it together not only is a sign of trust, but will probably make you both feel a bit more comfortable about the whole thing.

Plus you should get your results at the same time and can fuck like rabbits the second you get the call/letter/ however you get the results.
>>
>>18481504
Y-you know you don't actually show your dick to anyone while getting an STD test? I mean you could if you think you already have something... I've done it.
>>
>>18479841
Forst off i think anyone who is not in a committed relationship should be getting checked every six months given they are sexually active, to not do so is childish and a huge red flag.

It is even more weord he wont do it on request, as he should be doing it regularly anyways.

You are not asking for too much. It is perfectly healthy, normal and reasonable to ask what for him to get one.

Honestly even if he is not hiding something, he sounds like a generally incosoderate person and if i were you i would reevaluate if he is worth even a second more of your time in every way possible. He doesnt sound like it.

Its like washing your hands after the restroom (thats how basic it is) wpuld you date a guy who refused to wash his hands after pooping because it "wasnt necessary" and "took too much time"?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.