[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /adv/, I'm kind of freaking out here. Incoming wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1447213477719.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447213477719.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Help /adv/, I'm kind of freaking out here. Incoming wall of text.

I've been seeing a coworker for about a week now. I say "seeing" because I'm not sure what she wants to be. I only actually met her about a month and a half ago. Last week after I got tired of flirting at work I asked her to get coffee, she agreed immediately, and a few hours later we're making out in my bed. I went to pull her shirt up and she said no, which I took as a good sign.

A few days later she comes over to spend the night, and we escalate from making out, to fingering, to sex. I don't orgasm but she does. I don't tell her she's my first. She wouldn't believe me.

Now, I'm worried we're moving too fast and it'll be over as quickly as it started. She was my first handhold, my first kiss, my first sexual encounter. All within a few days. She doesn't know any of this, and she's been with three guys and two girls before me, though she said sex wasn't a big part of those relationships. Right now she really likes me, kisses my face and body, comes over whenever she can, and I find it extremely easy to arouse her and do what I want with her. But it doesn't really feel like a relationship, though I don't even know what one is meant to feel like. I feel like she's just temporarily attracted to me and just wanted to have sex, because the last time she had sex according to her was about a year ago, and it was with a girl, and when she gets bored she'll stop liking me. I'm worried I fucked myself over and I'll end up getting super hurt. I can't see this working, but it's too late now that we've become a sexual relationship.

Possibly even worse, I don't know if I really actually like her or if it's just my dick thinking for me. Is it just my inexperience or is my gut right?
>>
>>18479746

I will answer any questions you have short of where this is located or what she looks like, I just really need help processing this fear.
>>
>>18479746
it doesn't feel like a relationship because you're just sexing it up without any of the courtship, going out together or other non-sexual activities one might conceivably do while part of a couple.

solution: cook dinner together, eat dinner together, do the cleaning together, have a good fuck together.

alternatively, a stroll in the park in the evening (if you don't live in a crime-infested area) or the cinema might do the trick.

that will figure shit out pretty quickly. not that there's anything wrong with a purely physical relationship, provided that that's what both parties want...
>>
>>18479746
She's done you a major favor, anon. You were a virgin and didn't know what to do: she showed you. Learn as much as you can from her, especially about how to give her pleasure. If it works out as a romance, great; if not, be glad that she taught you what she did so that you'll be ready for a romance.
Every guy should have his first time with an experienced woman who can teach him to be a better lover.
>>
You will only get hurt if you actually care about losing your virginity and how many people you've slept with. You probably think like "Oh fuck I wanna make sure my virginity wasn't wasted on someone who doesn't care." Right? When you stop caring about that aspect and just accept that shit doesn't always go right, your expectations get lower and you have less of a chance of getting hurt.
>>
>>18479746
>according to her was about a year ago, and it was with a girl, and when she gets bored she'll stop liking me.

Wow, she said that? That she'll get bored and stop liking you?

If not, I'm not sure why you're worried about this.

It seems kind of strange to me that you don't really know if you like her or not. Do you not spend time with her where you're NOT having sex? If you don't enjoy spending time with her except for when you're having sex, you probably don't like her all that much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.