[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get back at the person who put you in the friendzone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1472722092223.png (278KB, 738x505px) Image search: [Google]
1472722092223.png
278KB, 738x505px
How do you get back at the person who put you in the friendzone? Basically I liked this girl who's in my friend group. We're pretty close and quite good friends which is why I started to like her romantically, told her about my feelings and she shot me down.

Oh well, at least I tried right? So we're still friends and hang out but now almost everytime we spend time together she makes some harsh joke about friendzoning me. It somewhat frustrates me because unlike other jokes there's no real comeback to getting made fun of for that as far as I know. So my question is there any comeback you can give?
>>
>>18479720
You should just take her aside and explain that you don't enjoy it. There's no real comeback to it without a risk of backfiring entirely. If she's actually your close friend, she'll get that she needs to lay off it.
>>
there isn't any is all you can do is tell her to ^lay off.
and if she doesn't stop you don't need to be hanging out with her if she doesn't care about how you feel. plus if seems like you still like her the best choice is to just move on no other girl likes having to compete with other friends and especially girl/ friends
>>
File: 1.jpg (92KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92KB, 809x1200px
>>18479720
Best sort of revenge?

>try new things
>go outside your comfort zone
>hit the gym
>eat healthy
>take up hobbies
>expand your friend branch
>do spontaneous things
>your dress casual should be attractive casual
>be happy

worked for me. She came crawling back after she noticed how interesting my life was becoming and how much I was enjoying myself. By the time she confessed "Oh I missed you so much, you're amazing, my heart belongs to you, etc." I had already realized how shallow the whole thing was, rejected her in a non-vengeful way and continued to live a fulfilling lifestyle to this day

Suck it Kaitlyn
>>
>>18479749
>>18479785
This desu
>>
the fact shes still being alone with you and making taunts makes me think if youd grow some balls and instead of confessing shit youd be in the pussy

banter her back, grab her, kiss her, the end
>>
Just permanently cut off all contact with her and pretend she doesn't exist. If forced to talk to her, just make conversations short and curt then move on with your life. People get hurt the most if they think the other person doesn't care not if they think the other person is angry.
>>
>>18479720
This isn't a situation where a "vengeful comeback" would be helpful or particularly impressive, even if it were crafted by the God of Bantz himself. Just tell her that her jokes are coming across as mean-spirited and that you'd like her to stop. If she doesn't, stop being a fucking chump and quit hanging out with her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.