[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do, when you are so scared to die that you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6399.jpg (27KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6399.jpg
27KB, 480x465px
What to do, when you are so scared to die that you can't sleep with the anxiety?
>>
>>18479644

talk to a therapist.
>>
>>18479662
How do you feel when you think that your life is going to end? How should a therapist help?
>>
>>18479685

well if your life isnt going to end the therapist will help you understand your fear. and if your life IS going to end, a therapist helps you deal withe the fact that its ending.
>>
>>18479644
think of this, there's an infinity of time b4 you were born, and an infinity of time after you die, so this is some sort of weird transition between what you are the most used to state. Besides thinking of it or not is the same shit, and we are all in the same ship. Being aware of your existence is something that kinda makes you different and you can take some advantage of it, can't tell you how as it varies from person to person, but it's more good than bad this thing you are experiencing, so bear through it and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>18479689

I am more scared about the after, not the during.

>>18479703

I can't stop thinking about it though
>>
>>18479708
I'm the guy with the long text response.
I can highly relate, as I went through this for 19 years, am now 21 and whenever I think about it it makes me feel undifferent, I've developed myself to not pay much attention to emotions and overall feelings, I'm more the objective thinking kinda guy. Once you enter the mindset there's no way out, at least not that I know of, and I wouldn't like to be different to how I am. And I believe that being aware of your existance makes you not feel so pressured about the everyday problems, as they seem irrelevant, so life in society may be easier, socializing will be easier, it will be a lot harder to concentrate than someone who is inmmerse in the colective lie that we call humanity. But being able to recognize certain factors from life has made me into someone who looks for interesting and fun stuff to make my life interesting. There is no real advice to your problem, you WILL probably suffer, I know I did, but once you get through with it you'll be just fine. PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF.
>>
I have pretty bad death anxiety. I wake up often in a cold sweat and heart racing and thinking about the fact that I'm not ready to die and that everyone ive ever known will be gone forever and everything that I've learned will be lost. Sometimes it will just happen while I'm reading or just taking a shower. It's literally like having a panic attack. I tell my self that it's natural and that everyone and every living thing goes through it and then I eventually calm down.
>>
>>18479717
Jesus, I am scared to die, I wouldn't kill myself! Did you do some kind of thinking procedure through? Didn't your life changed?

>>18480387
I think about this too, but it wouldn't stop, no matter how hard I try
>>
Edit: Sorry for not answering you guys for so long, I eventually fell asleep
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.