[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically i started talking to this girl for the first time in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Basically i started talking to this girl for the first time in a year and we were catching up on everything, she asked me a question and i answered it and expected her to respond but she left it on read, Idk what i did wrong and i thought she might have fallen asleep but she tweeted like 30 minutes after so idk. What do?
>>
>>18479434
Txt her back, "and have you done this?" "Whats ur opinion on this"
>>
>>18479434

the default state of life is not interest. its not what you did wrong but rather what you didn't do exceptionally.
>>
>>18479459
Well how do I do it exceptionally?
>>
>>18479467

romance is supposed to be special, right? that means that things kinda have to be the right thing at the right time and the right place.

if I were to say something like 'just talk about having X job, making Y money and doing Z hobby on the weekend' and sudden;y every single girl would see you as 'exceptional' romance wouldn't be very special, now would it?

again the default state is not interest. the point is not to become universally loved by all girls, but rather to find the ones that jive with you the most. this may be frustrating cuz you feel like you'd be open to most any girl of a certain 'level' but thats part of the problem. you are trying to date for the sake of dating rather than finding someone exceptional. the flip side of that is you might have decided that this girl is exceptional and now feel like you have to manipulate her into finding you exceptional as well, but manipulation doesn't work, and when it does it creates an artificial attraction, otherwise there'd be no need for manipulation.

TL;DR by being exceptional specifically to her.
>>
>>18479485
I know the goal is not to attract every single girl but to find someone I jive with well. Me and this girl had a great relationship during school and we stopped talking because life got in the way. I just don't know what to do since she didn't respond, do I wait and message her the next day and just start a new conversation or what? Thanks for the advice btw
>>
>>18479508

the thing is if she likes you than really any approach will work. so go ahead and do which one you are most comfortable with as long as its pushing forward.
>>
>>18479519
Okay thank you, I sometiems worry if I'm not pushing it forward and instead just standing still and making things stale
>>
>>18479531

as a general rule, i try not to play manipulation games. if im into a girl ill talk to her a bit, then within a week ask her to actually hang out in person.

thats how you move forward. if you're waiting longer than a week she isnt going to slowly fall in love with your texts and change her opinion about meeting you, so the sooner the better.
>>
>>18479539
Actually yeah you're right, I will ask her to hang out after about a week. My next problem would be what to do when hanging out, I prefer something relaxed and just chilled like taking a walk and grabbing something to eat but idk, as you can tell with stuff like this I over think everything because i like her alot
>>
>>18479485
wtf?? a good advice on /adv/?? unreal
>>
File: 1493525578450.jpg (99KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493525578450.jpg
99KB, 960x539px
>>18479563

aww shucks
>>
>>18479563
I feel pretty lucky actually
>>18479567
Thank you the advice you are a very rare kind of anon
>>
>>18479567
how the fuck do you know so much on the subject if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18479585

would you believe me if I told you I'm psychic, and that I use foresight to give people advice?
>>
>>18479590
wouldn't believe you if you told me that you are the guy who posted the good advice
>>
>>18479598

in that case, 90% observation, 10% experience.
>>
>>18479614
actually accurate
>>
>>18479618

either way, I hope it helped and good luck with her. Just remember that a rejection is not a judgement of you, its just a judgement of the chemistry. one is not necessarily tied to the other.
>>
>>18479625
That guy Is not OP, But thank you for all the advice. You have really helped me and i hope that your advice will lead me forward with this and if it doesnt work out then, i guess it wasn't meant to be
>>
File: 1429977228910.png (119KB, 1582x775px) Image search: [Google]
1429977228910.png
119KB, 1582x775px
>>18479630

ah my bad. either way, good luck man
>>
>>18479634
Thanks! Really appreciate it
>>
>>18479625
yeah not OP, but helped me anyways, so yeah, have a good life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.