[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl I'm seeing took 30 hours to reply to a text, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1468014666074.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468014666074.gif
1MB, 257x200px
If a girl I'm seeing took 30 hours to reply to a text, but the response was an enthusiastic apology with emojis and whatnot, should I bother responding? Or is she just not interested anymore and trying to be polite.
>>
no, she probably got dicked down twice in the meantime.
find a girl who treats you as an equal human being, not someone she have to write back every few days to not feel like shit
>>
>>18479109
Ya she was probably sucking a lot of cock in that 30 hours.
>>
Keep going op. If it goes nowhere call her a cunt and keep moving
>>
>>18479109
I would give her another chance but if it becomes a regular thing do not stick around.

Sometimes people get busy, she doesn't owe you her undivided attention if you are not long-term exclusive.
>>
>>18479130
bad advice. most girls get incredibly clingy if they are interested in a man. youre her back-up plan at most op, im sorry.
>>
>>18479140
this was a one-off instance not a set of days where it kept happening. don't be so extreme.
>>
>>18479158
i generally think you shouldnt give more attention to people than what you receive from them. maybe its my ego speaking but it would be better for both. average women wouldnt have inflated egos because of a bunch of orbiters and guys wouldnt feel depressed because of the lack of attention
>>
>>18479109

Firstly, you should be glad that the girl you're seeing is capable of living her own life and existing without you constantly funneling her attention for a day at a time. You have, at the very least, dodged the bullet of dealing with an over attached girl who NEEDS your relationship as opposed to wanting it.

Secondly, if your deal breaker for a relationship is not getting a response for a whole day then your love life is going to be in a world of hurt. It really comes across as very clingy and insecure that you sperg out after just one day of no contact.

Thirdly, be an adult about this. She was gone for bit, she came back, she apologized. What is there to get so worked up about? Fight every natural reaction you have to be a bitch about this and at least give the girl a reasonable chance. If this turns into a patter, bounce. In the mean time, keep your jimmies unrustled and at least pretend like you have a sense of self developed enough not to be completely crushed by just one day of no contact.
>>
>>18479195
If this was like a real debate in a college, I would give a similar answer to this. But in reality, we all know she got dicked down in that 30 hours
>>
OP here, I appreciate the responses. I actually did omit that there was one other instance of this happening last week, where she waited 19 hours then gave a four-word response. That's why I'm viewing this a bit differently. Also I've only been on one date with her, but we ended up doing oral and she said she wanted to hang out again. So maybe she just sees me as a casual backup guy like another anon mentioned.
>>
>>18479246
did you ask her what she has been busy with?
>>
>>18479246
from all the things you said, yeah it seems like youre a 2nd/nth guy
just dont get attached and you have a slut to bang from time to time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.