[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a big job offer in the states that'll be travel based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FA142566_1.gif (12KB, 324x240px) Image search: [Google]
FA142566_1.gif
12KB, 324x240px
Have a big job offer in the states that'll be travel based and pay about 100k. Am I a dumb fag for thinking of turning it down for something that would have me in a stable place but only pay 50k? It's about 60hrs a week and I have to leave everyone I know including a girl I've been seeing since the new year, and a part time job that I really enjoy doing on weekends.
>>
>>18479081
No your a scared fag. But the fear is good follow the fear and you will grow as a person, don't and you lose out on that growth. We all like the safe and comfortable. But does anything great come from the safe option?
>>
>>18479081

i dont think its dumb. the big bucks is because you will lack stability and on top of those 60 hours you'll just be stuck whereveryou are. that can be a very fun experience but if you arent interested in the idea, why force your self to do it? 50k is more than enough to live off of and it has the benefits of actually being with your people.

id take the 100k job in an instant, but mostly because i love to travel and dont have that many attachments in my city.
>>
>>18479113
>>18479134
Good points, I'm almost for sure going with the big job, it's just that after this weekend there's really no turning back so I was having second thoughts.

Didn't think of it in the light of being scared but you're totally right. Nothin ventured, nothin gained and all that I guess.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.