[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a friend of mine (already pretty messed up in the head) says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: wikihow_is_creepy.jpg (64KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wikihow_is_creepy.jpg
64KB, 728x546px
a friend of mine (already pretty messed up in the head) says that when she is with other people and feels anxious she begins to talk with other people in her mind (real people, only not there atm). She also had episodes of depersonalization in the past. She is already in therapy with a good therapist i reccomended her, but i'd like to know a bit more about the situation: should i be worried? is she going to become a psycho? what can i do for her?
>>
>>18479008
No it probably has to do with shitty parenting. I've done the same shit. With therapy she will get better.
>>
>>18479098
afaik her father was caught with 50 grams of weed "for personal use" and he made two other daughters with two other women during the last two years so yeah, you're probably right about shitty parenting. I hope you're right about therapy too
>>
Wait, is talking to people who aren't there not normal? I've done it since I was twelve. I just think out the conversations, I don't actually start speaking my part of the conversation out.
>>
>>18479189
one thing is to simply imagine a possible conversation with another person when you're alone, another one is to actively conversate with people in your mind when you're out with friends IRL.
Apart from this, it think the conversation she figures out are a little bit weird. For instance, she said last week she was talking with me in her head in english, and this is strange cause we live in a non-english speaker country and never talked in english to each other.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.