[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I developed feelings towards someone I met online. Sadly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170703_003934.png (478KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_003934.png
478KB, 645x633px
I think I developed feelings towards someone I met online. Sadly, this person lives in a different country, is from a different class and different age group. At that point I know myself that the chances of us getting together are non-existent, even if - and that's a big if - this person likes me back.

I'm really confused and don't know what to do. I already cut the contact, but a part of me wants to reconnect and frankly talk with this person about my feelings. Please help me figure this out.
>>
>>18478707
So how old are they and what's their class? Also are you the guy or girl and which countries (any cultural differences?)?

If you've already cut contact there's no harm in telling them how you feel, I think you should do it
>>
>>18478744
I'm a female. They are 19 and from a better family and richer and more influential environment. And no, no major cultural differences.
>>
>>18478744
And as for contacting that person, I just don't know how to do it in the least strange way...
>>
B-bump
>>
>>18478894
I don't know how rich your talking, but most people don't care about parents income.

take me for example, my parents are rich, every time i invite a friend over they continually comment on how "nice" my house is, when i date girls i don't even take into account how much there parents make or what they do, i care about the girl. Im at school, what i look for apart from common interests and good looks is aspiration and goals, are they constantly working towards something, are they trying to better themselves etc.

They're 19, but how old are you?

Also do you know them, or just "met them" online, do you talk, would you consider yourself friends?
>>
>>18479065
I'm in my late 20s. I think we are friends, or were before I cut the contact.
>>
dont ever go on a ship with that person
>>
>>18479892
What?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.