[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, need some advice. In the next few days I will be taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0050.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /adv/, need some advice. In the next few days I will be taking a girl's virginity. I myself am not a virgin, but I have only fucked girls that have had sex before. I don't really know how to proceed since I like fucking hard and fast paced, and will probably have to slow down for her. Can you guys give me some pointers?

tl;dr: How do I fuck a virgin?
>>
Lots of lube, lots of foreplay.
You also might have to be prepared to give up.
Like she might chicken or it might be too sore in which case you def don't want to pressure it because (apart from the obvious, that's rape) she'll dry up and tighten up and it won't feel good for either of you.
So yeah be prepared to stop if she asks and also keep checking and verbally asking if what you're doing is comfortable for her. It sounds like it will ruin the mood but it's important and helping her feel safe and comfy comes first.
You will have to go slowly at least at first. Eat her out > then finger her > then and only then can you think about sex

Don't go straight for her v tho
Start off slow kissing her forhead, mouth, neck and shoulders, then stomach and from her feet up her legs before you get to work. Don't rush.

If she asks you to stop, stop immediately and get up and walk away physically. Do not pull out and stay holding/grinding on her. Literally create physical distance until she feels safe again.

Also obviously use protection. Nobody wants to get pregnant their first time.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.