[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come does being in love have ability to change the thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0631.jpg (68KB, 768x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
68KB, 768x495px
How come does being in love have ability to change the thinking and morals borders of a human being? Why are people in love able to do anything because of a loved one? I am being tired of being enslaved by emotions to my crush.
>>
>>18478467

it doesn't really. we are constantly growing and changing nad being influenced by others, and because we want to win the love of others we compromise on our existing morals in order to obtain that love. even in small ways.

on 4chan if oyu use an emoticon like this:
:D

you will be mocked. you don't see it often. but if you're in a thread where a nattractive girl posts a pic suddenly all the guys responding will use those instead of reaction images in order to seem more endearing. human psychology.

the truth is a woman only makes you a 'better man' if you're still better when shes no longer there. otherwise she just made you a fraud, someone pretending to change his thinking simply to appease someone to get what he wants.
>>
>>18478479
>>18478479
What if you're being clearly changed into a worse person? I've never drank alcohol, never smoked pot etc.. All I did was to be in closer contact with her, and I dont regret, I just feel bad when I see who have I become. Is love worth the "sin"?
>>
>>18478502

same deal but in reverse. you are compromising on your morals and who you are to get the affection of someone else, still becoming a fraud just to please someone who doesn't actually like you as you are naturally.

in my opinion no, mostly because she cant really love you if its an act.
>>
>>18478510
I wouldn't really say she doesn't like meas I am naturally. We still chat several hours and have many things in common, music for example. My attitude to drugs is the only thing that differentiates us. I am willing to do the fraud for one night becuase of her. I just fear I'll start liking it, not only because of her, but because I got tainted.
>>
>>18478529

well yeah, most drugs are addictive.

regardless its not healthy behavior.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.