[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a sexual relationship into a girl who is seriosuly obese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vantaanimaami.jpg (41KB, 614x720px) Image search: [Google]
vantaanimaami.jpg
41KB, 614x720px
i have a sexual relationship into a girl who is seriosuly obese. We just fuck and its clear for both sides. Lately, we moved into having sex without condom, because she got pills.

She can suck some serious cock and we're both happy. However, i never would give her oral.
Her pussy is just too....hidden somewhere and it looks horrible anyway.

How can i say to her than i wont lick her? Or should i just leave her?Would be a pity because the sex is good.
>>
Does she actually ask you to? If so, tell her that it's not something you're into. It is not exactly rare for men to expect oral and not be willing to perform it themselves.

If she doesn't ask, pray she won't start and don't mention it. Pretty dickish to spontaneously tell her that you think her pussy is too gross to go down on.
>>
>>18478561
she didnt ask last time because was on a period
>>
>>18478614
So you've had sex once? That's not really a 'sexual relationship,' that's "I fucked a fat girl once"
>>
>>18478633
He fucked a landwhale once while she was on her period
>>
You should be ashamed of yourself. Also, contraception, even plan B is less effective when women are overweight. Use a condom regardless so you dont create more monsters
>>
>>18478664
I'm over here giving OP props, not anymore
>>
>>18478633
this was the 5th weekend we fucked
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.