[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eaten shitloads of junk food in the past 3 days (and most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>eaten shitloads of junk food in the past 3 days (and most previous days in the past two years)
>drank too much coffee and ruined sleep and gym strength
>told myself it'd be the last few days for both of those but my main hobby is drinking coffee in public as I watch qts and feel sad about life - can't bear to give it up
>walked around London during the weekend with nothing to do
>have sugar and caffeine fueled epiphanies every evening about life heuristics, keys to happiness and success, realise they're all bullshit in the morning; move back to wasting time
>literally listened to a roastie next to me on the underground talking about her roastie friend having multiple tinder matches with Chads while travelling; literally recursive roastie stories
>feel tortured seeing so many attractive women everywhere that I know fuck ten Chads a day
>can't bear to sit at home and learn programming / other stuff because I'm missing out on my youth that is worthless due to my non Chaddiness
>walked through Kensington and Chelsea today and saw all those upscale aimed at women stores aimed at gold diggers and trophy wives
>still liked Kensington more than shoreditch which has hippie yoof graffiti everywhere and pretends to be inclusive but rejects all non Chad males and represents the Darwinian brutality of the sexual marketplace and my failed social life

1. I want to stop drinking coffee, stop eating junk food, stop feeling like I have to read all those boring books pseudo intellectuals say I have to read. How?

2. Any good life advice?
>>
I lift weights too, I don't think coffee has any negative effects.

Just stop eating sugary crap for snacks, and instead eat things like dried meats, fruit, and nuts/granola.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.