[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay please help or im gonna do an hero because im starting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 54353.jpg (49KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
54353.jpg
49KB, 750x685px
okay please help or im gonna do an hero because im starting to become absolutely mental and every single day with this mindset is suffering.
so how the fuck do i get my mind off from sluts? like i see some 18 year old girl who seems absolutely sweet and also a huge slut on the internet. and she lives in the other half of the world. and i become so fucking jealous i have no idea what to do with my feelings. or when i browse a board and there is a random tinder thread with guys getting messages like pic related. like how the fuck should i process the fact that everybody seems to be fucking around me? i feel like the problem is that even though i wasnt naive or innocent, i grew up in a pretty strict, catholic circle and when i hear that girls my age fuck 4 different guys a week i dont even know what to do. im trying to get into the best school in my country, im lifting weights but i cant focus on shit, every day i wake up and find myself browsing the internet for sluts/tinder threads/stories all day. it might sound painfully autistic and dumb but my entire life turned into a shit real fucking fast and i have no idea what to do.
send help
>>
>>18477717
Get a life m8
>>
>>18477730
im self-aware about my desperation but have no idea what to do exactly
so help me m8
>>
>>18477717
I get like 10 hot girls a year on average (7.5+) and I feel the same way as you Anon. What bothers me so much is that younger less mature, less attractive, and less talented, get to have this massive boost early on in life. I know women well enough to hate/look down on them more than the majority of men. I'm a poor good looking guy but I guess I'm really lucky. I salute Elliott Rogers and think that if a man will be treated as disposable than he might as well go out with a bang. I have much more to say but just wanted to send you my love.
>>
>>18477751
Fucking typos but you get it
>>
>>18477717
Best thing to do is Slut shame and look for a girl who isn't like that. If you fixate on the sluts then it will drive you mad. As you age you will have the upper hand. Look for a good girl, they generally don't go after materialistically hot guys.
>>
bump maybe
>>
>>18477717
You're looking to whores to satisfy your emotional needs. Women that feel the need to show their ass cheeks while out in public have self-esteem issues that are sedated by the attention that they get from men. They are shallow and needy. Look for women with full-time positions that care about their jobs and there you will find what you need. Look to be more attracted to a self-made woman. If you browse the internet too much you'll be made to believe that there are none out there, but really they're everywhere, they're just too busy doing tanguble thinga for the rest of the world to notice them.

TL;DR bitches aint shit. OP needs to look for real woman.

Caviat: If you're a broke ass bum that can't hold down a job you aren't worth a woman's time and she won't give you the time of day.
>>
>>18478188
Tangible things*
>>
You need to rethink your attitude to women and to life, I think you should seek help and get some therapy. You're not in a good place and this attitude is not normal.
>>
>>18478919
THANK M8 REALLY FUCKING HELPFUL
maybe i should talk to some 50 year old dude who got his degree 20 years ago and works as a prescribing machine since then
THANKS M8
>>
>>18478938
I've seen therapists before. One was an aged rabbi and the most archetypal Jew you've ever seen, another was a cute chick, another a black dude who dressed with flair. None of them ever prescribed me anything. In fact, they were all adamantly against prescriptions.
Your know-nothing GP will put you on meds; your therapist will ask you questions that will make you think about how your feelings keep fucking you up.
>>
>>18478948
my point is that i dont think you can give meaningful advice if you cant relate at all.
>>
>>18477717
Are you kidding lmao

Alright pal how about you head to the bars/country clubs/gas stations and see for yourself where that life leads

Spoiler: It leads to miserable 40 year old women who are single and lost all trust with men and have taken up hobbies such as cats and a drug of choice to forget, along with weight gain. Those girls are either naive or KNOW/FEEL they will end up exactly like that so they purposely double down so they can try to forget about the future and have fun now. Legitimately talked to two women just like this. One is just an alcoholic who is with a man that doesn't really care.

You're being autistic. Like reading up on billionaire lives and crying that you aren't a billionaire. Yeah no shit, just figure out what you want for yourself and work towards it. Ignore the kids playing, it's temporary and some will be happy and some won't, go and talk to them and ask how it works out. But lol, no man, trust me, they're wasting their fucking time. The women equivalent of a guy playing video games all day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.