[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make peace with the fact that my ex is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1457022310703.jpg (32KB, 639x392px) Image search: [Google]
1457022310703.jpg
32KB, 639x392px
How do I make peace with the fact that my ex is getting closer to another guy?
>>
>>18477646
Without knowing any further details about your situation or your past/current relationship, my default advice would be to stop looking into your ex's love life.
>>
>>18477660
She broke up with me last thursday. We were in a LDR and I noticed her getting more and more distant. Anytime I'd ask her to go on Skype she'd say no. We still kept talking on Snapchat and the day we broke up, she had shown me Snaps of her Skyping with another guy (who she claimed to be nothing more than a friend, but despite of whether she was telling the truth or not, I found it incredibly disrespectful)
>>
>>18477671
Okay so just cut off contact. Either you're getting all worked up about something that wasn't meant to be offensive, or she's trying to manipulate you into feeling jealous for some reason after breaking up with you (which I doubt, because that seems pointless). Either way, it's a waste of your emotional energy. It sounds like you were barely actually dating this girl in the first place.
>>
>>18477701
We were actually together for two and a half years before this and saw each other about once every other month. And something I failed to mention that I probably should have: about a month before all this happened, she said she was breaking up with me because she didn't feel it could work anymore, then came back a week later telling me she was sorry for saying that and she was just under a lot of stress because of school and work.
>>
Block and delete her from all social media.

Also never ever get into a long distance relationship. They don't work, ever.
>>
>>18478092
Agree on your first point, disagree on your second. My wife and I were in a long-distance relationship for 2 years before I moved in. You just got to believe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.