[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last May we had the cops called on us and I had more marks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
So last May we had the cops called on us and I had more marks on me from fighting so they took her away. With the evidence given the judge issued a restraining order on her to me and I don't think it expires until 2018. So after two months of being separated from each other we got back together and moved back in. The judge told her that she needs to be in a Domestic Violence class by July 21st or she will go to jail for 90 days. She found a class and told the counselor in their first meeting that we were living together. She did this because she wanted to be honest, but sometimes honesty doesn't always help your case in my opinion... Anyways, so the counselor just emailed her yesterday and told her that she cannot join her class until she tells her Parole Officer that her and I are living together. But if she tells her PO then she will go to jail. And if she doesn't get into a class by July 21st she'll go to jail.
We are in a stand still and I have no idea what to do. Please advise.
>>
>random pic is random
>>
Just eat the apple
>>
>>18477547
Why do you want to be with someone who's abuseive. Do you feel like that's all you deserve? Do you think love is being beaten? Honestly wtf. What do your parents think of this relationship? Did your parents beat you? Do they condone violence? Do you like being abused? What do you get out of this relationship that you couldn't find somewhere else?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.