[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if you have no access to girls? I'm an attractive guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

what if you have no access to girls? I'm an attractive guy and have had no problem with getting girls in the past. But i've hit a dry spell recently. I know that the world is effectively an ocean of women, so where am I supposed to go to find them? I'm 18, in between HS and uni. Parties are few and far between. Does opportunity skyrocket when you go to uni or what?
>>
>I'm an attractive guy
why the fuck do /adv/ posters always insist that they are attractive nowadays?
>>
>>18477544
to give others a rough idea of how good their chances are with the opposite sex, relative to the question?
>>
>>18477544
I think more or less as >>18477554

You won't give same advice to someone ugly or non-attractive, than to a good looking or attractive one.
>>
>>18477583
>impyling attractive people need advice and don't get everyhing served to them for being attractive
>>
>>18477599
>>18477583
>>18477554
>>18477544

please could I get some advice for my situation here rather than derailing the thread into meta-discussion?
>>
>>18477542
>I'm an attractive guy and have had no problem with getting girls in the past.

Honestly, the vast majority of attractive guys don't ask for help when it comes to getting girls, simply because they're attractive guys.

>i've hit a dry spell recently.

What happened to you/How did you hit a dry spell when it comes to girls ?

My guess is that you're not that attractive and don't talk to enough girls these days.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself ?
>>
>>18477694
>the vast majority of attractive guys don't ask for help when it comes to getting girls
I guess I mean to say I'm good-looking, which I know I am, but I probably jumped to a conclusion a bit there because for men good-looking ≠ attractive. Good point. However...

>my guess is you're not that attractive
I think I'm at least on course for BECOMING attractive because the evidence points towards it. I know many girls find/have found me to be attractive when my relations with girls were plentiful, so that's a start. I've got good things going for me and am on track so living a meaningful life, but I can't really prove that to you over the internet.

>how did you hit a dry spell
high school just ended. friends are away. nothing to do and even if there was anything to do there's no-one to do things with. I've got things planned but they're few and far between because this summer is so long.

>you don't talk to enough girls these days
this is probably true, I'm pretty naturally introverted. OK, but where do I talk to them? like I said, there's nowhere to go and no-one to do things with. Talking to them on the street just seems sleazy and I'm still living with my parents. Like I said I'm in between HS and uni.

I got a job at a bar, and there are a few girls there working alongside me, but I'm not sure about how I'd feel about being with one of them. One girl keeps hinting at how she has nothing to do in September, but she has a boyfriend so... there's that. She clearly likes me a fair bit from her body language and all but I'm not sure about being that guy who a) gets with girls from work and b) steals girls away from their boyfriends. And surely, getting with girls from work surely just screams a lack of options?
>>
>>18477542

uni only forces you to be in the same room as women each day. your opportunities are just as fruitful, perhaps more so since you arent forced to spend time with the SAME women every day. you just need to take those opportunities and go outside. despite what your insecurities tell you it is okay to talk to women anywhere and everywhere. if you're attractive you dont even have to worry.
>>
>>18477793
Right now my options are to go to the park with a book and see who's there to talk to. but day game / street approaches have always just seemed like chasing women. what would I say to the women I see?
>>
>>18477542
Just use tinder like every other desperate cuck
>>
>>18477828

>but actually chasing women seemed like chasing women

well yeah. you are chasing women. just because you dress it up doesn't mean you arent
>>
Deal with it and learn to masturbate??? Obviously??
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.