[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with this girl for 18 months, first ever relationship, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

File: 1486742823514.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486742823514.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
Been with this girl for 18 months, first ever relationship, and lost my virginity to her. We fell in love, and she says I'm the first person she's ever actually felt something real for.

She has had a 9 year sexual history before me, and lost hers at 14. I knew this and was okay with it, because I knew that being a virgin made me the weird one.

Recently I found out that at the age of 16, she banged a 35 year old soldier on a ferry. Since learning this I haven't been able to get the thought out of my mind. A 3 hour long ferry ride is just about the trashiest place to hook up that I can imagine, and the fact that he was older makes me so jealous of the guy. I didn't even bang any 16 year olds when I was 16, how can I go the rest of my life with this girl when I've never banged anyone else.

I haven't been able to look at her the same way since, and I feel like the girl I gave everything to, is actually a slut who dozens of other men have already used up and forgotten about. At this point I don't know whether I want to know everything about her past so I can deal with it all at once and see if the relationship survives, or just bottle it all up since nothing can be done to change the past anyways.

How can I deal with this?
Is there anything I can actually do?
>>
>>18477480
Either realize sex doesn't matter that much or break up, fuck a 16 year old the date again. Sounds like you have a bad case of
>fear of missing out
>fomo
>>
>>18477480
Also she sounds pretty fucking trashy to be doing that shit.
>>
>>18477492
>>18477496
>fomo
defo.

>sex doesn't matter
it wouldn't if I had a few tales and escapades of my own, but I fucking don't. I wouldn't judge if I had my own dog days, but I was a fucking loser who couldn't get laid.

I can't go the rest of my life only having this woman when she's had a full and complete sex life by the same age as I lost my V's.

And I know man, how fucking trashy is that. It's horrible to think that the woman I love was that easy.
I've honestly never heard a sluttier story, it's soul crushing. >>18477492
>>18477496
>fomo
defo.

>sex doesn't matter
it wouldn't if I had a few tales and escapades of my own, but I fucking don't. I wouldn't judge if I had my own dog days, but I was a fucking loser who couldn't get laid.

I can't go the rest of my life only having this woman when she's had a full and complete sex life by the same age as I lost my V's.

And I know man, how fucking trashy is that. It's horrible to think that the woman I love was that easy.
I've honestly never heard a sluttier story, it's soul crushing.
>>
>>18477480
Did you learn it because she told you, or was that gossip?

Either way, you should feel insecure. She probably wants you to be a little more detached. I imagine that she thinks you could see other people, and then come back to her when you feel more comfortable. I do not recommend that couples take breaks, so the important part is that you remain her friend.
>>
>>18477514

I was sitting with her and a few friends, and it came up in conversation.

I then later confirmed that it really happened.

I know she didn't want me to know about this, I've always told her things like 'I don't want to know how many men you've slept with, I don't want to hear any stories about ex boyfriends' etc

She would not react well to me saying I want to see other people. She loves me, and wants only me forever.

I know this is probably true because she's had as much of a casual sex life as anyone could want to be satisfied, and is now ready to settle down with Mr Nice Guy.
>>
Anyone been in a similar situation?

intimidated by their partner's history?
>>
>>18477548
I was in a similar situation, but my ex-gf was 9 years older so it was normal for her to have more history. If you love her and see a future together just try and get over it, she isn't the same person that she was then.
>>
>>18477575
It's not 'more' history than me. I have none. And as long as I'm faithful this will never change.

I did love her but I'm not sure I do any more. I think of her so differently now.
>>
I have been with my gf for 7 years. She was my first. I think about fucking other people nearly every day. I don't think it'll ever stop.
I have gotten reaaally good at masturbating and fantasizing.
>>
>>18477632
I don't really understand why knowledge of this one particular hookup has had such a profound affect on your perception of your girlfriend. Think of it this way: nothing about her or your relationship has actually changed at all. This event happened long in the past. So if you loved and respected who she was up until the point that you discovered this detail about her sexual history, you should still love and respect her just as much now, because she's still that same person.
>>
File: 1498925222050.jpg (330KB, 736x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1498925222050.jpg
330KB, 736x1119px
I was in similar situation. My ex has told me that she basically sneaked past her parents while they were at fire show, had fast sex with driver who drove them to that show, then went back to them, she was, like, 100 meters away.

I was, well, holy shit.
>>
>>18477632
Before I met her I'd had 2 awkward 1-night stands, I was the 18th guy she'd been with and she's had 2 serious long term relationships (lived together)
>>
>>18477513
It's clear you're building up some resentment here, OP. You better talk to her about it, or find a solution, because if you just let it slide it's going to gnaw at you and end the relationship down the road.

As for what? You could always cheat. Girls love a guy who already has a girl. Just make sure you don't get caught. At least that way you'll feel guilty about being an asshole instead of being a virgin who missed out, which culturally is more acceptable.
>>
>>18477669
If I talk to her about it what the hell do I say?

All she's gonna be able to do is tell me more details, and then say 'Well that's all in the past. If it bothers you I can't do anything about it.'

Also am very tempted to cheat at times where I can get away with it.

Would be casual hookups with girls I know I'll never see again. Like her ferry fiasco.
>>
>>18477480
OP, you know only the tip of the iceberg so either stop asking or listening to her brag about her hook ups or find another girl.
>>
>>18477774
The difference is you're cheating on someone who you're currently in a relationship with. A relationship which, until your developed this sudden obsession, sounds like it was quite a good one. Don't try to justify yourself by comparing cheating on your faithful girlfriend to her having a one-time sexual encounter when she was younger. You're throwing away a good thing over something that literally affects nothing.
>>
Here's the thing, op. Sex is not a black and white checkerboard where you tick off some boxes. Sex is a linear timeline of events. For example, what is stopping you from being the 35 year old banging a 16 year old on a ferry?

You hear other people's stories and think "that hasnt happened to me" but the truth is those things happen by virtue of being sexually active.

For example growing up my teenage friends had so many wild stories of getting caught or doing crazy things. I didn't lose mine until 21, but I've still been at red-light with a girl when an ex is next to me, or had two girls that knew each other and I didn't know.

I made a post on here asking if sex is that different as a teen and as an adult, I don't think it is. Sex isn't a black and white thing, it's just something that two people do.

So I would recommend breaking up and playing the field a bit more. Then try getting back with her. But don't let people know you're playing the field, just live your life without thinking too much about it.
>>
>>18477799
>>18477774

It doesn't matter. Most girls will forgive you the first few times as long as you suck up and play sorry.

I'd say do it. Nobody in this life owes you anything and it would actually make your relationship stronger. You feel satisfied and then bring a better emotional state to your relationship it is a win win.
>>
>>18477480
Another story confirming to NEVER talk about your sexual past and lie about body count.

Break up. She is your 1st gf anyway. Once your mind catches
>rest of my life when never banged anyone else
Pussy is pussy. Almost no differences. But you wont believe it until you try a few. So break up, tell her why
>because you shared your sexual history with me
Fuck few girls to realize it is no big deal and find new gf. You managed to do it once, you will do it again. And with your future gf forbid her to ever tell you her sexual history. You obviously cant handle the truth
>that girls sleep around

Time to break up. You will see her as whore for the rest of life.
>>
>>18477844
OP, this is the worst non-ironic advice I think I've ever seen on this board. Please don't follow it.
>>
>>18477867

Why is it bad? Make one logical reason why it's bad?

And before you immediately say "you're breaking someone's trust/you're hurting them" consider this fact: this girl has had sex with multiple people. In a way that is already cheating. If she can have a sexual history, then why push monogamy? Why can't op develop a history of his own? If it's OK for her, why isn't it OK for op?
>>
>>18477875
Not that anon, but he is sort of right. Why to spread misery by encouraging cheating? Why dont you simply tell him to break up since he will never see her as qtie, but as used whore?

>monogamy
Now lets not go into politics :-)
>>
>>18477923

That's his choice. If he likes her, stick around. If he doesn't like her then break up. Tbh if he plays his cards right he can probably downgrade her to fwb.
>>
>>18477930
>downgrade her to fwb.

That would be ideal desu, how would I even go about that.
That's hardcore-mode mind games.
>>
>>18477939

Not really. My trick is this. Might have to adjust depending on your situation.

>I really like talking to you, but I started talking to my ex again
>we can still talk, but we cant do anything sexual
>after a while restart being a little sexual
>when she says she thought you didn't want to say would I be doing this if I didn't want to? And tell her it's on you if anything happens, that none of it is her fault and you would never put her in a bad situation
>>
>>18477480
lmao my boyfriend lost his virginity to me too and he says he always wanted to lose his virginity to the girl he loves. As for you, I guess you're just obsessing on a small detail but if it's a big deal, break up with her and try to meet new people. You will realize sex/love are two different things.
>>
>>18477875
>this girl has had sex with multiple people. In a way that is already cheating.
If she wasn't in a committed relationship with anyone else at the time of these sexual encounters, no, it wasn't fucking cheating, not even "in a way." How hateful and deluded are you? If OP can't simply get over his current partner's sexual history, which I think is what would be in his best interests, then he needs to just break up with her so that they can both move on with their lives. There are zero actual benefits to him cheating on her, and there is no reason for you to encourage it aside from the satisfaction of your bizarre angerboner for non-virgin women.
>>
>>18477943
I'm sure that works most of the time, but my girl is too smart and thinks too much of herself to fall for that shite lol.

>>18477951
>always wanted to lose his virginity to the girl he loves

I thought I did too, but desu I definitely wanted to play the field before settling down, I was just too pussy to admit it to myself, as well as too pussy to actually fuck the girls that wanted it.

I know sex and love are two different things for most people, but not for me!
I have only ever had sex with the woman I love, but she's been promiscuous (and done some pretty kinky things) for a decade before me. I feel like it's an uneven playing field, and our sexual histories are totally incompatible when under the cold light of day.

It makes me terrifically insecure, and like I've missed out on something that would have made me happier, both at the time and also right now. And there's nothing I can do about it except cheat, or finish this girl.
>>
Yo desu if you talk to her and she is open minded she might be ok with you fucking someone else as long as she was informed, and maybe you can go fuck multiple ppl or be swingers if youd like that
>>
>>18477875
>If she can have a sexual history, then why push monogamy? Why can't op develop a history of his own? If it's OK for her, why isn't it OK for op?
He absolutely can develop a sexual history of his own, and it's perfectly okay for him to do so - as long as he breaks up with his current girlfriend first. There's no good reason whatsoever for him to intentionally create drama by betraying the trust of and potentially emotionally hurting a partner. I'm baffled that you would advise him to do so in good faith. If he doesn't want to pursue a romantic relationship with her any longer, he should just dump her and then start working on racking up the sexual headcount that he wants.
>>
>>18477480
This is the reason what happens during a sexual tryst should remain between the parties to the sexual tryst. I fail to understand why a woman or man wants to discuss details with another man or woman unless he or she is insecure and wants to brag about the performance, frequency or risque setting. Why OP's girl wants to brag about fucking a random Marine on a ferry ride to her bf is beyond me. While I find it erotic with no emotional connection to her it is cold hearted to cram that shit down OP's throat.
>>
>>18477988
Bad idea most girls don't go for this and you risk fucking up your relationship
>>
>>18478016
To be fair she didn't tell me, it came up in conversational casually when her friend mentioned it.
She seemed to not want to talk about it when I asked for details, so she must to some extent know that I feel this way, and feel bad.
>>
>>18478036
>it came up in conversational casually when her friend mentioned it
This is part of my point OP. This comes up in casual conversation by her friend in front of her bf. This is not casual conversation fodder but your gf and her friend have thought it so.
>>
>>18477480
Stop being an insecure Virgin manlet this girl loves you and you got get jealous because she has slept with people in the past but you are the first one she's loved fuck you man hope she finds someone better who understands that we where put on this earth with the sole purpose of fucking each other who can deal with the fact that lifelong monogamy is impossible
>>
>>18478053
The past isn't behind you when you are constantly reminded or told about it in the present.
>>
>>18478053
Do you really not understand where I'm coming from at all?

>>18478083
Exactly this, I'm dreading the next time I overhear some slutty story.
>>
>>18478097
>I'm dreading the next time I overhear some slutty story
Totally with you and been there and the gut wrenching thing is there are more and you will hear about them making it impossible to forget. If its in front of you constantly and you're human with normal emotions it wears you down. Damn if you keep knocking a scab off it never heals.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (40KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
40KB, 500x279px
oh man shes a sperm bank
>>
>>18478105
But if nearly all girls have a slutty history (which they do) then the only thing to do is rack up some sluts myself.

But I don't want to finish this girl, she honestly does seem like something special and we could have an awesome life together. But the only alternative to finishing her is to cheat and never tell a soul.

Damn my pussified young self for not getting laid, never thought this shit would come back to haunt me like this.
>>
>>18478118
your assumption is not entirely correct. It is true many guys and girls have significant numbers but the only resolution is not to cheat. You shouldn't jump in and participate with behavior uncomfortable for you to be able to deal with uncomfortable behavior. If I were you, after learning the hard way myself, I would find another girl without the promiscuous past that bubbles up in the present. Its not worth the pain nor the side effects of the cure to deal with your current gf.
>>
>>18478125

Where the hell are those girls then? And don't say church because I've dated catholics and baptists and they're just as promiscuous.
>>
>>18478118
I'm not trying to put you on the spot, but answer this question - would you feel that this was fair if your positions were reversed? If you had bedded a zillion girls before you started dating your current girlfriend and she hadn't slept with any men but you, would you feel that she was justified in cheating on you just to find out what other dicks are like?
>>
>>18478138

Life isn't fair.
>>
>>18478154
What an utterly pointless post.
>>
>>18478136
Not to be flippant but they are everywhere but hard to find. The problem is impatience. I understand finding someone that almost fits so you settle but what happens is as you force yourself to compromise so you can continue you miss opportunities to meet little miss right for you.
>>
>>18478155

Lmao, is it though? Nothing matters, do whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>18478138
I would have to dump her out of respect for myself, but I wouldn't blame her.

Especially if it was a couple years down the line, and I was talking about marriage.
>>
>>18478187
Don't you have an after-school program to attend, Timmy?
>>
>>18478212
Well it sounds like you've got a lot of self-searching to do in order to determine what the right answer is here for you. If you really feel that this girl's sexual history is so obtrusive that you can't have a continuing relationship with her, just dump her now, do what you need to do, and you'll probably find another girl down the line who's just as good if not better. Don't cheat on her, though. She doesn't deserve that.

I suppose the best-of-both-worlds option would be to break up with her, go get whatever sexual experience you need to feel satisfied and confident, and then try to get back together with her again once you're done. No guarantees on that working, though.
>>
>>18478233
>Don't cheat on her, though. She doesn't deserve that.

I didn't mention she actually did cheat on me in the early days of the relationship.

Before we were 'in a relationship', but after we had agreed to be exclusive..
>>
>>18477480

Haven't read the full thread. Have you talked to her about this? Asked her about having an open relationship, for example?

It seems like she might be able to work with you on a solution, if you would rather break up and date a girl who is less slutty. Ultimately, the choice is yours, and if you can't openly discuss her life and your concerns, it might just not be a good "fit." I would encourage you to try having a discussion, given the 18 month history.
>>
>>18478053
Feeling hurt in a situation like this is completely a natural reaction, stop being a slut-enabler dumb cuck, middle aged single mothers are all time high already and it's not even the tinder generation that breeds.
OP's girlfriend was an object for who knows how many guys before (I don't care how materialistic it sounds, if you're sleeping with a dude twice your age, youre just an object to him, nothing else).
Intimacy is a big part of a relationship and OP feels like it's completely gone, since many guys have experienced it with her girlfriend without any effort. Relationships are about giving up on things and gettings things, its a trade-off between two people. Part of what OP got worths nothing, since many guys got it from her before without giving anything.

Solution? I have no fucking idea man. But stop acting like a natural reaction is a sign insecurity. People act like everything is black and white. In reality, there is a wall of china between healthy sexual life and OP's girlfriend.
>>
Too lazy to read through all the replies, but I was a former slut because of trauma, anxiety and insecurities. I learned to better myself and have left that life behind. I would definitely appreciate a guy who respects what i've been through and doesn't see my sexual history as something that defines me.
However, before I fully changed my mindset I would settle for any giy that showed me non sexual affection, because I just wanted to be properly loved. This also made it so that I was never fully happy in those relationships because the guys just weren't my type.
I hope this can provide some sort of insight.
>>
>>18478243
oh my fucking god why are you still trying to make something of this? Your gf hands pussy out like candy for free. Bottom line if a girl wants only you it doesn't take a relationship to keep her away from other dick. Read a thread couple weeks ago of a femanon that turned down every date and certainly didn't fuck for 10 months after she met a guy she felt something for. There wasn't even a relationship but she couldn't force herself to be with someone else.
>>
>>18478265
I should also mention that virginity isn't a huge deal, try not to regret anything.
Ask her if she's truly happy being with you and hopefully she'll be honest.
>>
File: WfQ2Q4y.jpg (57KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
WfQ2Q4y.jpg
57KB, 414x479px
>>18478265
literally (You)
tick-tock bitch
>>
>>18478273
did you miss the latest. She cheated on OP at the beginning.
>>
>>18478243
Look guy - at this point you're just pointlessly dragging out the thread. Every time someone has tried to give you advice involving you maintaining your current relationship, you have come up with a new excuse or detail to counter it. It's obvious that you really want to break up with this girl, so man up and just fucking do it. You don't need to keep trying to justify it to us, her, or yourself.
>>
File: 1464109910377.jpg (33KB, 314x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464109910377.jpg
33KB, 314x353px
>>18477480

Break up with her and, I suppose, go marry someone who never made any bad decisions when they were a teenager.

Good luck, btw.
>>
>>18478369
>t. OP's """girlfriend"""
>>
>>18478391

My position is this; I was a kid once. When I was in high school I was so desperate for validation and for someone to look at me and found me desirable I ended up doing a lot of pretty reprehensible shit with less than desirable people. I made a lot of mistakes and had sex with a lot of people I shouldn't have. High school was almost 20 years ago at this point and I'm a completely different person.

I don't encourage anyone to enter into relationships with people who don't have respect for themselves or make unsafe decisions but I can't help but wonder; how many of us would deserve to be happy if we were forever judged based on our lowest moment? What if the benchmark used to determine whether or not we deserve love or respect was the worst mistake we ever made?

I look back at my adolescence and all the shitty things I did and I feel multiple things. I feel shame that I didn't have better judgement but I also feel a kind of relief that I lived through the worst time of my life and had the strength and wisdom to grow past it and learn from it.

I think judging people based on their past is a very blurry line of moral ambiguity. On the one hand we want to believe that we would never make those same kinds of mistakes but on the other hand we have a tendency to justify and brush off our own mistakes because picking the skeletons out of someone else's closet will always be easier than picking them out of our own.

I dunno, man. My reaction to this would be really dependent on who she is as a person now, how long ago it was and what our relationship was like. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt I think because if she found out about my shitty past I'd want her to do the same for me.

My point is the value of a person is not the sum of their mistakes. People are more complicated than that. Life is more complicated than that.
>>
>>18478420
Well, if you're single the universe is working as intended.
>>
>>18478420
>People are more complicated than that. Life is more complicated than that.

Sure is, especially when you got your cake and ate it too, like in your case. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>18478420
>>18478448
Also, get it through your thick skull that you literally are the sum of your mistakes and other shit, just like I am.
>>
>>18478420
look, as a girl its incredibely easy to get laid no matter what. as a guy, its entirely different and from the conversations i had im pretty sure most of you cant even imagine it. as a guy, you cant really be shy unless youre hot. if youre under the average height (which is a lot, considering there are more manlets than tall people) you have to heavily compensate. under a certain height youre pretty much fucked. if youre depressed, or have any kind of problem going on in your life that stops you from presenting yourself as a confident person, forget about getting laid. im telling this as someone who was lucky enough to lose his virginity at 13 to a girl one year older than me.
my problem is exactly what >>18478448 said. you get laid, fuck hot guys, most of them are probably way above your league look-wise. but when the clock ticks, you want to settle down to some guy, who most likely has 1/10 of the experience.
yeah, life isnt fair and a ton of girls get away with being a disposable fucktoy for 15 years and still find a decent guy. but complaining about not finding a guy is just the very top of the female entitlement. if there is some sort of karma, you wont find a guy. but most likely theres gonna be some poor fellow
>>
>>18478420
You are providing the perspective 20 years removed from your behavior but OP's girl was still fucking guys even after they had an exclusivity agreement less than 18 months ago. She's still in mid romp. Perhaps one day 20 years from now she'll have your same perspective.
>>
If people should be held accountable for their past then OP should accept that he was too much of a loser to get with sixteen year olds while he was single and suck it up.

Either way OP, just dump her, you aren't going to get over your resentment. Probably in some years you will realize that her past has nothing to do with your past (and that you have -everything- to do with your past) and that once you actually had a love and sex life your past haunted you too much to enjoy it. But that's hindsight for you. For now you are very very likely not going to get out of this cycle so just get it over with. You look down on her anyway.
>>
>>18478420
Said by every slut ever. its incredibly easy to look back and say "yeah, I fucked up". You knew exactly what you were doing, at this point the only question is: Are you lying to us to make yourself feel better or are you lying to even yourself?
I swear every slut acts like they were drugged 24/7 and forced to make bad decisions on a daily basis for years. It was You. Not some weird psuedo self doing self-harm for a greater cause. If anything, that part was more like you than someone who looks back at bad decisions only because missing out from things now
>>
if you have any self-respect you dump that used up skank m8
>>
>>18478505
>its incredibly easy to look back and say "yeah, I fucked up".
Virtually everyone does this. For many people it's not sexual escapades but acting like a dick, taking their parents for granted, not taking school seriously and so on. I bet that OP doesn't feel like he consciously made the choices to be a loser and take this long to find a girlfriend, but that was still all him.

And no, not that poster. It is just pretty universal for people to condemn (some of) the shit they did as teenagers.
>>
>>18478505
And OP's girl fucks and tells. She's told detail to her friends of her tryst like they're campfire stories. That doesn't sound like someone ashamed of her actions but someone boasting.
>>
>>18478524
A guy not getting laid in hs isnt a loser.
>>
>>18478534
OP was the one who described himself as a loser and either way, it's his own actions that caused him to miss out on stuff he wanted and is now lamenting not having.

Regardless of what you think of everything else he said (I mean, stepping out after exclusivity talk would be unforgiveable for by far most people) it is not his girlfriend's fault that he has now sown his wild oats, yet now he feels like he can't stay with her anyway because she's his first.
>>
>>18478546
you cant blame an 16 year old guy for not fucking multiple girls. OP wouldnt care if he did that, but that doesnt mean its a realistic expectation. His gf seems like a major slut, not someone who just had the sex life of an average teenage girl
>>
>>18478563
Blame is a heavy word. I am just saying that OP no doubt looks back on his sixteen year old self and feels like he could've done more to try to get these experiences. But he didn't. Just like most people look back on their teenage years and feel like they did stupid shit and neglected to do important things.

It doesn't seem average, no, but my point was that it isn't some sort of narrative exclusive to "sluts" to feel like they are looking at a different person when re-evaluating their teenage self and the choices they made back then. That's just growing up and maturing into an adult.

I also personally doubt whether it would've mattered much if she just fucked guys her own age because it seems like OP is mostly bothered by his own lack of a sex life. But that's impossible to know for sure.
>>
File: 1413938899373.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1413938899373.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18477480

>ITT anons pretend that they aren't using this possibly non-existent girl they know nothing about as a whipping post for all of the hate and frustration they've built up from years of disappointing experiences with women.
>>
>>18478670
>t. slut
>>
>>18478584
>but my point was that it isn't some sort of narrative exclusive to "sluts" to feel like they are looking at a different person when re-evaluating their teenage self and the choices they made back then.

They knew exactly what they were doing and are only bothered now because they know they can't be honest about their past.
>>
>>18477480
lets say that you were with a girl who wasnt slutty but had a higher partner count than you due to being in long term relationships. Would this still bother you?

I am wondering if you are bothered that she has had more options than you have despite her being a whore about it. Are you feeling resentful that you have not had your taste as well?
>>
>>18477844
>Most girls will forgive you

are you fucking kidding me?
What world do you live in?
>>
>>18477480
hey OP would it make you feel better if I said that having sex with different girls is just like having a different re-skin on a character model? Almost all girls have sex the same way, they just look different. Same with guys too.

Would a re-skin really be worth throwing away a good faithful relationship you have? There are tons of guys on here who are virgins that complain about not being able to find a good girl to settle down with. Is it really worth throwing away a partner to feel a different pussy?
>>
>>18478961

I have been cheating since I was 17. I have literally never been single, and I'm 26 now.

Also, most girls that you break up with will find a way back into your life if you let them.
>>
she sounds like a slut with daddy issues. dump her
>>
>>18478993
You must be incredibly attractive and bring financial stability to the table. The only women I have known to stay with cheaters have stayed because it benefits them in some way.

I would only stay with a cheater if he was putting a roof over my head and providing for our children, otherwise I would find some other guy to marry/spend my fertile years with.

I seriously cannot imagine 'most girls' staying with a cheater unless he has something of value to offer that overrides the cheating. I think this because average women have no trouble finding new boyfriends.
>>
>>18477480
hey OP if you really feel like playing the field why don't you ask your gf if you can open your relationship for awhile? Tell her that you want to commit to her and marry her but you want to get over the fact that you've never slept with anyone else. Maybe she will understand.
>>
You just have to know what to say, when to say it, how to say it, and who to say it to.
>>
>>18479014

bullshitttttt

Asking for an open relationship is the dumbest idea.

>asking for an open relationship
Premeditated. It means you've thought it out and want other people

>simply cheating
Means you acted on impulse and passion. You were confused. You won't do it again ;)
>>
lol you fucked it. you never ask about the past of people you love. no OP there's no way to get past this. the relationship is ruined. just learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>18479045
>just bury your hand in the sand bro

No. It's still better to find out than 2 years after marriage. Don't date sluts. It's hard, but not impossible
>>
>>18479034
why encourage OP to be a piece of shit? Not sure why people like you even go into relationships could you tell me why?
>>
>>18479063
burying your head in the sand implies ignoring something which isn't the case if you don't ask about it in the first place. anyway this relationship shouldn't exist she's a literal slut. fucking way older people before its even legal.
>>
>>18479070

Because sometimes girls want to be in a relationship first before they give you sex. It's like they want assurance you won't flake afterwards or something. Either way, it's not my problem.

I get what I want they get what they want. Everyone wins.
>>
>>18478243
and you're still with her because?
>>
Sounds like what bothers you most is that she's had more sexual partners than you. It's okay to have some girls on the side OP, you'll feel better about this situation after banging other women. However, if these stories about her past keep coming up you'll build up a resentment towards your gf and you'll try to compensate by cheating on her more. You don't feel the same way about her anymore so expand your options and keep her on the back burner. If you dump her it won't be long before she finds another bf, women always have a plan b.
>>
>>18477657
This guy knows what he is talking about and is one of the only sane voices here.
>>
>>18480070
Why doesn't it matter than she has been used like an object by loads of guys before me?

How does that not affect the intimacy I thought I shared with her?
>>
Once a thot, always a thot
There is no solution, she "already cheated on you", she got away with it, she probably did it again. Hell OP, be prepared for some sob story of "how much she loves you but one time, X months ago she was in a night out and... " but she totes love you.
Once a cheater always a cheater,it's literally on some people's DNA and there's a thin line between a slut and a cheater
>>
>>18480120
anyone got an answer?
how do you reconcile the woman you thought to be the love of your life, being used like a piece of meat?
it's getting harder and harder to deal with.
>>
>>18480503
you dont. try to find a non-slut girl. the problem is, guys who spend their youth banging chicks arent gonna settle with any of them, so girls like your gf has to either lie about her past or find a man with no self-respect.
>>
>>18480120
>>18480503
I don't understand why if you think this woman is amazing, it would matter that some douche thought little of her.

Can you imagine your girlfriend feeling this way because even though she thinks you're a great person, an ex of yours used you as a doormat and it makes her lose respect for you...? That's cuntish as fuck. If you know a woman well enough to date and love her, make up your own mind.
>>
>>18478243
Once a cheater, always a cheater. She cheated on you after you guys had decided to become exclusive.

To me sounds like your histories are incompatible. Women of all ages will always be open to you as long as your not fat and have a decent job. Break up with her and go out and fuck. You can find someone better than her, while her choices will get fewer and fewer as she gets older.
>>
>>18480994
thank you anon for reminding everyone and befuddles me it is ignored. They had the talk to be exclusive and she fucked another guy. That's not past behavior but proof she is not relationship material despite what she says.
>>
Break up, man, please! Leave her immediately! She's not worth it and probably doesn't even know what love is. She's a fucking slut and will soon be bored of you. She probably still likes one of the guys who fucked and dumped her in the past.
>>
She is shit.
>>
>>18477513
so dump her, retard
>>
>>18480994
why are histories incompatible?

because of the jealousy I am bound to feel?
>>
>>18477480
>first ever relationship
First ones are never perfect, you will make mistakes and in the end they will ruin whatever you had going on and then regret you ever made those mistakes, but at least you learned so its ok to have doubts.

I had the same with the last girl I dated, she was the sweetest person ever and we clicked so well, but I felt like I was the one that missed out since she's done more things, I got jealous, told her I feel 'less than', I think it was a mistake, we broke up and I wished I hadn't made that mistake but at the same time she wasn't telling me everything and if she turned out to be like your girl then I'd most likely end it because of that. I want to know what the girl is like before I invest myself emotionally into her because then It'll just bother me and I'm not sure if I could come to terms with that, better off finding someone with less experience/less dodgy past and be on a similar level.
Also chances are, she told the other guys what she told me "You're different than other guys", could just be a thing girls like that say and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised, if I really was different then she'd stay, she didn't so I suppose she was confident enough there are other guys just like me.

Chances are that she might be all sweet and lovely at the start, then you invest yourself emotionally and she's start unloading shit on you that may be hard to accept but then you'd be too deep into it and you'd feel like you have to accept it, are you ready for that? Personally, like I said, for me, I have the fear of missing out and my lack of experience will always bother me so I'd prefer to find someone with less experience and be on the same level than try to cope with a girl thats light years ahead of me. Other girls aren't that much different man, they might say they love you too but might have a less dodgy past and be more 'your type' idk man, I'm no expert but thats the way I see it based on my own experience.
>>
>>18478476
sounds like you never grew out of being a bitter, awkward teenager
>>
>>18481084
Who are you jealous of, exactly?

Do you wish you were a solider, taking advantage of kids on some disgusting ferry?
>>
>>18481141
Somewhat, Sounds good to me. 16 is legal here and my girl was in her prime.

Also I mainly wish that she wasn't such a slut, and I'm bitter that she is. bitterness and jealousy are very similar emotions
>>
>>18481180

Dude, just break it off. The first one is always a throw away. Did her first relationship work out?

Here is the deal, relationships are about finding what you want. You tried it with this girl, this rubs you the wrong way. You now realize a girl like this is what you DO NOT want.

You're not trying to hurt her, you're not trying to get back. You're scared if you break up, you will be single again. I was there. I was with a girl who took my virginity and I knew she was cheating on me, but I was so scared of being single I stayed. Then one day I get the message that we can't do it anymore. I was devastated. But guess what? we broke up and within the year I found the girl I'm planing to marry right now.

You do not owe it to this girl to stay with her. You will be fine if you break up. Let her know she has too much baggage and it isn't anything wrong with her, you just cannot accept her past and it is not what you want, but there is definitely a guy out there for her, you're just not it and you don't want to hurt her by not being fully in it.

I promise you will find happiness this way.
>>
>>18481209
This guy gets it.
I'm just after my first relationship and can relate.

It will suck for a bit but then you'll pick up the pieces and realize she wasn't perfect for you after all, it will make complete sense.

I'm at the stage where I'm looking for the more perfect one, still other girls remind me of the first one but I feel like there's bound to be better ones like anon mentioned
>>
>>18481180
If you resent her, why do you want to be with this woman?
>>
>>18481276
because like the two wise anons above said, I'm scared of being single.
I'm terrible with girls and I'm not especially attractive.
>>
>>18477523
Christ op you can do better, find someone who's not used goods
>>
>>18481564
there's really not many girls 20+ who haven't slept around.
every girl does in college basically, at least the attractive ones do.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.