[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make around $60k per year >not going to school >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1496458331417.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496458331417.png
89KB, 363x475px
>make around $60k per year
>not going to school
>still live with parents
>20 years old
>nogf
Is it time to move out? There are pretty nice apartments near my employer that are around $1000 per month for 900sqft with included utilities. I'd be spending between a quarter and a third of my income on rent. Thoughts?
>>
>>18477429
that depends entirely on you and what you want. you will look better by opposite sex and friends if you move out, however, if you don't give a shit you can milk it out as much as you want and save that 60k/year and use more of it. Plenty of people live with their parents still, but you will find more fulfillment in life if you move out imo.
>>
>>18477429

You have an excellent opportunity to fucking crush it in investing. If you make 60k per year thats about 5k a month, or 3.75k a month after taxes.

Because you don't have to pay rent or hell even groceries, I would say you can save close to 90% of that a month.

Within 6 months you can have about 18-20k. If you take those six months and study how to invest using technical analysis and practice trading, you could easily be making 20+% of what your principal is per month.

So then if you start investing at the 6 mo mark, that's an extra 2k+ compounded. So at the end of a year, you could have

20k + 12k + 20k (from another 20k saved after the initial 6 months) is 52k. Then you add one more year on top of that

52k +25% a month compounded + another 40k from work = approximately 800k.

In two fucking years. You could retire by 23 if you do it right.
>>
>>18477464
>day trading meme
Stop. Don't do this. Invest in blue chips and index trackers, OP.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.