[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP I got petty and was ignoring a guy's texts because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4309.jpg (108KB, 980x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4309.jpg
108KB, 980x733px
HELP
I got petty and was ignoring a guy's texts because he wasn't responding to mine because he was busy. I gave a serious attitude and now I think he sees that I wasn't joking about having issues. How do I diffuse the situation? I sent an apology and he's probably not awake yet so I'm waiting for a response.
>>
Better suck that dick right for two weeks straight you dumb ho
>>
>>18477249
How about apologizing and stop being so petty and a child that's a start.
>>
File: Photo_1498781325681.png (39KB, 139x174px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_1498781325681.png
39KB, 139x174px
Cradle the balls and swallow

Every. Single. Time. Ever.
>>
>>18477249

You played games like a dumb bitch. You are not a queen and made a shitty bed so lay in it, apologize and move on. Learn from your mistake is about the only thing you can do.
>>
>>18477249
>being pretty because he was busy and playing games
You're pretty much dropped. We hate shit like this since it means you have a tenancy to overreact to other shit.
>>
>>18477249

You sound like the kind of chick who flirts and hangs with a guy thinking she's clever because she really is just using him to get free drinks at the bar. The kind of chick that wears a wig. Odds are he isn't even into you sexually; he just likes having a drinking buddy. You'll be fine; no need to suck his dick at all. In fact he probably thinks that sucking dick is gross. He just likes you as a drinking buddy, so just keep showing up and drinking and being yourself and he'll be happy. Don't play games though; he's not gullible or stupid and he knows you're using him for free booze and he's just fine with it. However, he hates it when you insult his intelligence by playing games and lying so stop doing that......it's annoying and it will drive him away. Just be straight up honest. You're more fun to be around when you tell the truth.
>>
>>18477249
accuse him of rape and threaten to kill yourself
>>
>>18477288
Uh, no.
>>
>>18477249
Retarded whore
>>
>>18477309
You are dropped now, so the only thing you can do is to move on
>>
FemAnon here, been there done that. If he's really interested in you he'll be wary now but he'll probably let it go. If he wasn't all that interested or invested, he'll probably drop you. A guy who's worth it though will put up with your crazy ass, trust me. Find a crazy that matches your crazy.
>>
>>18477782
>A guy who's worth it though will put up with your crazy ass, trust me.

No, only a desperate masochist with no self-esteem and no better options will put up with something like this.

Normal attractive and mature guys never put up with something like this. They know better, and they never stick it in crazy.
>>
>>18477249
I love it when dumb cunts play and you call their bluff. This guy dodged a bullet and spotted crazy and bailed. Crazy cunts don't understand the word NO.
>>
If not answering a text makes you crazy then every man on this earth is sticking his dick in crazy. FFS Anon don't listen to these basement dwellers, it was a short burst of craziness not full on schizo mode. You're fine.
>>
>>18477948
I agree that OP isn't a psycho, it's more to do with this western culture that coddles women and teaches them that they're the most important thing in everybody elae's lives. OP I garuntee the dude is just going "what the fuck?" right now and doean't have the time or patience or desire to figure out what the fuck is wrong with you. You need to learn patience and you need to leave the ball in his court until he decides to text you back, if he ever does.
>>
>>18477782

Sorry lady, only desperate lads put up with crazy sluts.
>>
>>18478226
I'm desperate and I'll still drop someone for playing games like that. I'm too old to be chasing people.
>>
>>18477249
stupid bitch, this is why men get tired of your shit. there was literally no reason to do this.
>>
>>18478492
This. I want pussy dont get me wrong, but you can go fuck off cunt if you think I'm gonna entertain you like a fucking court jester. I'm seriously waiting for the day a guy just punches a bitch for doing this.
>>
Let him go lol,
You'll have some other lad dming you in a week don't worry about it
>>
>>18477249
> Be a woman and invent a typical shit test
> man does not bite on shit test
> woman should respect guy for not falling for shit test
>>
>>18477249
he is probably out of your league anyway, you just doesnt realise it
if you wanna do shit like this, maybe try with equally attractive guys as you. your guy is probably busy fucking someone who isnt a cunt
>>
File: IMG_0333.png (928KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.png
928KB, 640x1136px
>>18477782
>a guy whos worth it will put up with being blown off
>being this wrong
I'd actually hate to be you
>>
OP here.
Wow so many angry boys in here.
Lol anyway he forgave me and took me on a date. I'm in his bathroom right now.
>>
>>18479417
It would be fair if they thought it went both ways. But they probably don't.
>>
>>18477249
he probably won't care as long as you are willing to fuck
>>
>>18478776
>implying she wasn't texting 50 other guys and he "wasn't responding" because she missed his text when 49 others came in
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.