[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is pregnant and we're both young so I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

My girlfriend is pregnant and we're both young so I don't know what to do. Is there a way to get a secret abortion? I live in America btw(pic unrelated)
>>
>>18477141
Depends on where you live and how old she is.
>>
You need to go to college or finish some type of trade school or you will be poor forever.

Dont let anyone fool you into believing you need to work all day to support this girl and baby. That is life-long suffering vs 4 years of it.
>>
If by "secret" you mean your parents won't find out, the abortion clinic isn't going to do that. Just make an appt. and go. Tell everyone you're going to a diner or something for a few hours.
>>
OP, this guy >>18477154 is completely correct. You must do whatever you can to get an abortion. Any amount of heartache you endure in getting an abortion is insignificant to the heart ache you will endure as teenage parent. If you don't get an abortion everyone will find out anyway.

Good news is that your privacy should be intact. You should be able to get the abortion without anyone finding out, unless you want them to. However, as others have said, your age & state may change this. Google your state's abortion laws.

Even if your parents find out about the abortion, that's still better than having a kid as a teenager.
>>
>>18477155
Is it seriously that easy? How much would that cost?
>>
>>18477177
Your insurance should cover it. Otherwise you'd probably have to drop a good chunk of money.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-04-45.png (160KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-08-04-45.png
160KB, 480x800px
This is gonna suck. She's only 16
>>
>>18477192
Well how's that gonna work if her parents don't know and she's 16
>>
>>18477199
>>18477193
Kek, enjoy the major consequences of your fuck up op
>>
>>18477199
I dunno, I guess you should just have the kid instead. You've only got so many options kid.
>>
>>18477205
Thanks
>>
>>18477199
Can anyone answer this question?
>>
>>18477299
No guy, you're beat. They won't find out in time to stop the abortion, but you'd have to deal with the consequences of them finding out eventually. And since she's underage, she needs their consent.
>>
>>18477193
Great job, you've ruined your life, a teenager's life, and the life of an unborn child.
>>
>>18477333
As long as her parents are good with it everything should be fine and you can't ruin a life that never came to be
>>
>>18477299
Either kill her or raise a child.
>>
>>18477341
That baby growing in that teens womb is a person. Anon you created a person now your going to kill that person. Life is a gift cunt. You're a murderer.
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 354x200px
>>18477141
>be young
>be able to buy all kinds of contraception
>don't do it
>SHES PREGNANT! I don't know what to do!!11

Just kill yourself
>>
>>18477474
Im jobless. Funnily enough she isn't and she wouldn't buy condoms
>>
>>18477483
>she wouldn't buy condoms

you got trapped man

enjoy your 18 year sentence
>>
>>18477483
Then why did you fuck her raw? What is the logic behind this move?
>>
>>18477469
Sure a person in the sense that it has unique human DNA but the value of human life comes from our higher consciousness compared to other species. Not that our species is special on it's own somehow. So really if one of us has no special consciousness compared to members of another species why is their life extremely valuable? In my eyes a fetus is equal to an ant and a dog is equal to a child
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-10-53-31.png (130KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-10-53-31.png
130KB, 480x800px
Damn dude
>>
>>18477504
Sure justify the killing of our own species. It's still a human being.
>>
>>18477497
This: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558. Along with some personal medical stuff where a doctor told her there was a 96% chance she couldn't have kids. Plus I wanted to lose my virginity and it felt pretty good
>>
>>18477522
You're a fucking idiot, i wish it was you getting aborted instead
>>
>>18477511
Yeah that's the problem. Your bottom line is that killing an innocent human being is wrong, but what about vegatables? They're innocent human beings but it's a waste of resources to keep them alive. Abortion is similar. To prevent hardship in other people's already conscious lives you're just preventing another one from becoming conscious. Which happens all the time already, sperm is more or less as human as a fetus and they die in the billions every day
>>
>>18477522

So she believes she might only have this child in her entire life. Ha, she'll never abort then. Enjoy paying child support for the next 18 years.
>>
>>18477193
If she's 16 and in PA, she can get an abortion. I had one in PA and it's NBD. A doctor seriously just calls you the day before, reads through a script, and that's the counseling. Then you go in and talk to a counselor who asks if you're sure you want to do it, you say yes, and then go and do it. It take 4-6 hours but it gets done. Go to Planned Parenthood. And it will be $450.
>>
>>18477483 condoms are free at literally every single planned Parenthood building, college campus, and most clinics. How the fuck did the education system fail you so bad with safe sex? Did you skip school?
>>
>>18477594
Disregard this. I just saw that you're not even employed yet but she is so you must be a total loser.
>>
>>18477601
You don't have my full story so why would you even speak on my character
>>
>>18477611
How old are you OP?
>>
>>18477619
18 but I only just got the ability to get a job a month ago due to stuff I don't really want to talk about
>>
>>18477622
Haha, you can't even make this stuff up. An unemployed 18 year old lamer who somehow thinks the pullout method is valid gets an employed 16 year old girl pregnant and now wants to put her through the trauma of an abortion for his own failures as a human.
>>
>>18477633
Why are these virgins around here so angry and malliscious.
>>
>>18477642
Op, you are a moron. You are stupid and irresponsible as fuck. So is your girl, but since she is younger, it's more understandable. No matter the outcome of this situation, your idiocy and carelessness will have a detrimental impact on your life, your girlfriend's life and your possible child's life. There are multiple dire consequences coming your way, so brace yourself because it's not gonna be easy.

But hey, at least you're not a virgin anymore!
>>
>>18477642
I added an S but my point is still clear, you're just a weirdo who wants to tear people down without knowing anything about them. You can really see it when he says "wants to put her through the trauma of an abortion for his own failures as a human." Like you're projecting really hard or something I don't understand. You assume that my girlfriend is pro life. I feel like you're assuming that I'm out of high school which I'm not. It's just weird there has to be something wrong with you
>>
>>18477141
I'll help you OP

>Is there a way to get a secret abortion?
Parsley tea. Lots and lots of it. It will induce a miscarriage. Basically, whatever method you use, you have to get her to start her period somehow. The sooner you do this, the better.
>>
>>18477649
Based on what doctor said and what those studies had to say it wasn't really that dumb. Plus I forgot to say this but it's possible she's not pregnant anyways
>>
>>18477653
Wow thanks. I'll look into it
>>
>>18477656
>My girlfriend is pregnant
>Plus I forgot to say this but it's possible she's not pregnant anyways

You are legit retarded
>>
>>18477663
Well nah. I knew it was possible she wasn't from the start I just wanted better answers for if she was.
>>
>>18477667
Thanks for wasting our time
Next time use a condom
You fucking retard
>>
>>18477689
>Thanks for wasting our time
>wasting our time
>wasting time
>on 4chan
>>
>>18477689
I didn't waste anyone's time but I'm glad you feel that way because you're a shitbag who didn't give any advice
>>
>>18477533
>what about vegetables?
I don't even know what the fuck that means.
Sperm is not a human it needs an egg to creat a child.
Also you assume they will be a burden. I guess you can be the judge of everyone's life then. Keep trying to justify murder.
>>
>>18477697
m8 you even wasted your parents' time by being born
in the alternative reality your father is the author of this thread and the parsley tea fails
>>
>>18477698
Like people who can't do anything but lay in bed and not even talk becauae of medical issues
>>
>>18477711
That's pretty interesting too thanks for the help
>>
>>18477748
I'm trying as many of these remodies as I can l'II try this one second
>>
>>18477141
This is why dipshit kids shouldn't be having sex.

Tell her parents, there is no way to get a secret abortion without her getting hurt. Or you could try, only to find out it didn't work and you have a deformed kid.
>>
>>18477193
Maybe next time wait until you're more responsible to get your dick wet because this whole situation is a clear indication that you're definitely not ready to be sticking your dick inside someone.
>>
>>18477199

depends where you live in america, but some places will let a 16 year old get a private abortion. others wont. the best way to find otu is to go to planned parenthood or call them to find out.

as for the insurance, thats a horrible idea, but abortions arent that expensive, just a couple hundred dollars. a lot for someone your age probably but if you go out and sell a bunch of your stuff you can do it.

whats more important, your xbox or the next 18 years of your life?
>>
>>18477469
This.

Don't care how much all the immoral fags say it isn't a living thing. You only say it to not feel the guilt of killing your own child that was created out of your own stupidity.

Kill an innocent life just because you were too fucking stupid, selfish and irresponsible to use birth control or a condom. The only time this shit is slightly ok is if the chick was raped or a victim of incest.
And this culture we've created, sleeping around with as many people as you can, it isn't helping things.
>>
>>18477483
The free clinic gives, wait for it, FREE CONDOMS.

and they have good namebrands usually. I went to go get birth control (like a responsible sexually active person) and they gave me two paper sandwich bags full of condoms. There's no excuse for your fuck up.
>>
>>18477803
Yeah just about
>>
>>18477711
Or give her fucking kidney stones you idiot
>>
>>18477483
>Hey baby buy condoms
>Dont wanna
>Ok lets get straight to fucking then
>Wow i didnt expect this how could this happen to me?
>>
OP, you're a fucking idiot and in addition to your fuckup, you want to kill a child to shield you from responsibility.

Sterilize yourself and live the rest of your life with that blood on your hands
>>
>>18477796
yeah even abortionists come to terms with what they are doing which is ending a life. Have an abortion but do not delude yourself into thinking that it's a cakewalk and that you are not ending the life of your child.
>>
>>18477522
so you want to take away her only chance of womanhood just because you aren't man enough to provide for a family? You were not raised right.
>>
>>18477141
Call or visit Planned Parenthood or your local clinic and ask them if doctor/patient confidentiality will extend to her in this case. You say you're young, so maybe you mean she's under 18, but in case she's 18 or over, you should know that legally a doctor can't release any patient information about an adult, 18+, to anybody without the patient's consent. In some cases and some regions they might extend that confidentiality to younger persons. You don't need to give your name or information to ask a simple consultation question like that, so you should at least give it a shot asking.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.