[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out I am pregnant and decided to get an abortion. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1489486179982.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489486179982.gif
47KB, 306x469px
I found out I am pregnant and decided to get an abortion. I am going to call planned parenthood tomorrow and set an appointment. I am scared to death of the procedure and never wanted to ever have a child. This is a nightmare come true and I think I am having a bad pregnancy anyway because of the severe pain I have been in. How do I calm down? Since I found out I can't stop crying. I feel scared knowing something is inside of me. I know most are anti-abortion on here but I don't know how to view this rationally. I can't take this knowing my worst nightmare has come true.
>>
First of all... If you're so scared of getting preg, how did you end up like this? Or you got scared once you found out?

Also, what kind of advice are you looking for? Seems to me you already found a solution.
>>
>>18477085
You need a real life friend to help you through this. Do you have anyone?

Take a moment to just breath. Millions of women have experienced what you're experiencing now. Its normal to feel this way. You will be okay.

>>18477088
Read the OP, she is asking how to cope emotionally because she is freaking out.
>>
>>18477085
Your killing a person remember that. You were reckless enough you couldn't keep it in your pants. And now an innocent life has to pay for that mistake. Your a horrible person. I'm not even religious.
>>
>>18477101
You're*

Your ignorance and lack of education is showing :)
>>
Since you just had sex, the "baby" within you is still forming. Basically, it's still a bunch of cells and it's not sentient.
>>
>>18477097
This.
Also OP how far along are you, will it have to be a surgical abortion rather than medical?
>>
File: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>18477085
>worst nightmare
>didnt take any precautions at all
>>
File: 63129164.jpg (62KB, 431x582px) Image search: [Google]
63129164.jpg
62KB, 431x582px
>>18477109
>it's still a bunch of cells and it's not sentient.
>>
File: please leave.jpg (20KB, 460x358px) Image search: [Google]
please leave.jpg
20KB, 460x358px
>>18477085
If it's your worst nightmare, how the fuck did it happen. There are so many options for contraception from condoms, pills or spermicidal lube.. how the fuck were you so reckless?

Procedure is pretty simple in early term abortions and there is low risk to you, where is the dad? talk to him about it if he's around, he should be supportive and if not a close friend. If you have none of that reply and we could just talk if you wanted? although my knowledge is limited i know it's really common procedure that millions of other woman from all walks of life have gone though.

Just open up to people close to you, they know you best and how to support you. you're going to be fine.
>>
>>18477085
You should have thought about it before having sex. If you are mature enough to fuck, you must be mature enough to face the possible consequences of fucking. There is no point in snivelling and crying "oh woe is me" now, just do what you see fitting and move on with your life.
>>
>>18477114
>>18477111
>>18477109
>>18477101

Fuck off, you don't know what happened. She could have been raped, forced, protection failed, you never know.

Procedure is low risk, millions of woman go though it.

>>18477116
good post, everything but that first statement
>>
>>18477119
Maybe OP could be gracious enough to explain what happened, that way people wouldn't assume that she's a reckless slut.

And if she's pregnant because the protection failed, well, it's not that uncommon. She must have been aware of that possibility before having sex, so why should we pity her?
>>
>>18477119
>Fuck off, you don't know what happened
Neither do you faggot so quit your implying.
>>
You pay the fee and get an abortion, problem solved. It's a very treatable condition.
>>
They just put you to sleep and when you wake up it just feels like period cramps. You bleed for a few days and it's all over. Really it's nowhere near as horrible as you think. Just ignore the picketers...
>>
>>18477101
When was the last time you donated to charity you virtue signaling monkey. Go fuck off and sniff your own asshole.
>>
>>18477085
You brought this upon yourself. Maybe you should keep your legs together you fucking skank.
>>
>>18477138
I know what happened, chad knocked his bitch up.
R.I.P little chad.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18477119
You ain't gonna get in her pants you white knight
>>
>>18477164
I don't swing that way hun x

She's all yours
>>
>>18477085
HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

serves you right you slampig WHORE
>>
Wow you faggots obviously don't value human life.

>18477108
Criticizing a small detail verses my actual statement.
That means I'm right and being condescending :) doesn't make you more right.
>18477119
Didn't mention getting raped that's still not a valid excuse.
>>18477149
>Not donating to charity mean I'm a bad person

How am I virtue signaling white knight?

>go fuck off and sniff your asshole
You'd like that wouldn't you faggot?

No one can refute my arguments. Shows who's right. But please I'll take more insults shows how much intelligence you retards have.
>>
The "bundle of cells" if given time will be human. Youre robbing this life/time from those "cells".

I believe a woman has a right to do this but she needs to own what it is and people need to cease mental gymnastics regarding the issue. People also need to stop saying she is a horrible person. She isnt. Mistakes happen guys. Th e thing I hate about abortion is that both sides are techinically correct yet they shitfling instead of coming together.
>>
>>18477265
People let their emotions dictate their stance rather than looking at it objectively/pragmatically.
>>
>>18477281

Exactly
>>
>>18477265
Different people define "alive" differently. That's all there is to the issue, both sides arrive at a correct conclusion starting from their definition, and neither definition is universally correct or incorrect
>>
>>18477085
>never wanted to ever have a child

>gets pregnant

You should ask if Planned Parenthood if they could abort you
>>
>>18477101
Kill yourself faggotosis
>>
File: anxiety breathing.gif (675KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety breathing.gif
675KB, 500x399px
Op, take some time to breathe. Slow, controlled breaths provide an immediate physical calming effect that is hardwired into your systems.

Secondly, you're doing everything you can to deal with this. You're going to be fine.

First things first, check everything you need to get an abortion, depending on where you live. Different states have different requirements and sometimes you need weird things like proof of address. Will you have to travel? Will you need a loan? Are you in an area that is very anti-abortion and will have protesters outside? (if so, it can be really helpful to get someone to accompany you inside). Do you need an ultrasound first (this is legally required in some areas)?

Planned Parenthood will help you out with all this but it's a good idea to do some research on your own beforehand and start getting prepared.
>>
I'm glad my mom didn't let someone kill me and rip me from her womb.
>>
>>18478478
I wish she did
>>
>>18478504
No you don't, edgelord. You don't even know me. I'm simply words on a screen to you.
>>
>>18477085

The world is way overpopulated. Please ignore the haters and get this abortion. Do your part.
>>
can I have the fetus when you're done with it?
>>
Check online for support group forums, im sure they have to be out there and will do you better than this place
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.