[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I actually want advice. I have a friend who I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1471538438611.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471538438611.png
18KB, 509x411px
Alright, so I actually want advice. I have a friend who I thought I trusted with my secrets and he trusted me with his. I told him how I saved enough money so that I'm going to take vacation without my family because they were always rude and make me feel like shit. I wanted to go and enjoy things at my own pace instead of being dragged by them and how each trip had pathetic drama that ruined it.

Afterwards I was just in my room the day after the fact, when suddenly my little brother came in and said "how are you?" Told him I was fine and all, but then he asked me "so you going somewhere next month, huh?" I realized he knew about my trip. I was wondering how the fuck he knew but then it turns out that my friend probably told him. Called him and it turned it's true, reason is "it's not big of a deal man"

So now I'm pissed of the fact the one friend I was sharing secrets with just admitted to tell it to my family for no reason other "not a big deal". My dad now has the most disappointing tone and look and my family don't talk to me much because I'm being ungrateful.

What can I do to not repeat this mistake? I now swore off of telling anyone anything about my personal life and if I had to answer I would lie because fuck trusting people again. I am in damage control with my family but I'm seriously pissed off.
>>
>>18476865
Did you explicitly tell your friend not to tell anyone?
>>
>>18476865
What kind of family is upset when you don't take them along with you on all your plans? Do kids normally pay for everyone to have a vacation?

Also, perhaps use this money to go find your own place, because this place you live in sounds fucked.
>>
>>18476869
Yes, I did. I told him "don't tell anyone, but I saved money for travel because you know how annoying my family is" etc. I'm just pissed on how casually he thinks the situation is
>>
>>18476876
They're upset because they feel I don't need them anymore. There's no affordable single places right now. Most other places are shared apartments filled by ghetto as hell people
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.