[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living with three girls in a four bedroom next semester. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

living with three girls in a four bedroom next semester. I'm a guy. any advice?
>>
masturbate on bed dont touch girls
>>
>>18476647
Jerk off on their pillows(pillowcase off) and let your semen permeate them.
>>
Hide your own toilet paper. Never let them know you have it. Also, their periods will start to sync up and then I recommend being out of the house around the time they're all bloating
>>
>>18477466
THIS
>>
Good luck bringing home a one-night stand.
>>
>>18476647
get and stay on chill terms with them:
beïng roommates with your gf might sound cute but it will inevitably end in pain and suffering after a week or six
there is no positive to beïng roommates with your ex

learn how to be a stealthy wanker

once you're all cool say that you mastrubate
telling them it's to anime girls might reduce the creep factor, but increases the "worthless piece of virgin shit" factor
>>
File: Murdered yourself.jpg (742KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
Murdered yourself.jpg
742KB, 640x980px
Was in the same situation as you OP but for 2 years:

1. >>18477466 is right. Dunno what they do with it but they fucking destroyed it all

2. They will stalk any one night stands you have

3. If you tell one of them anything, they will all know in about 30 minutes. Be careful what you say

4. Don't shit where you eat. Starting a relationship with one of them will turn all of them against you if you mess up. I was with 3 girls one guy and the guy went psycho after going out with one of them for a year. Tried to throw glass shit at her head. Don't do it.
>>
>>18478060
Yeah stay away from pussy that you live with. Especially with other pussy around. You will start a fire.
>>
>>18476647
For the love of your sanity, embrace the value of being True Neutral. You don't take a side in ANY of their little bullshit arguments and you don't agree with them when they tell you what little things they hate about each other. If any of them ever ask which one of them you're attracted to, (especially if they're all there) your rehearsed answer is to be- "I am not comfortable having this conversation. Let's change the subject." You must not, under any circumstances, answer that question. Worst case, you say "Answering that question in any way will not make my life easier. I ask that you respect my decision to not participate in this conversation." They insist, you go to your room or leave for a few hours.
Keep your door locked when you're not in your room, and keep the key on you. A necklace chain works. I keep mine on a dogtag chain. Make sure your stuff is clean and orderly to some extent. If you set a personal rule, such as "ask me before using my cookware" then stick to it. If you go back on it, you'll be walked all over.
>>
Condoms and alcohol my friend.

Ladies love red wine.
Just don't bang a drunk girl while you are sober.
>>
>>
>readings got all this as a first timer in college next fall

Are women truly insane?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.