[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking awkward weirdo and I don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (16KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
16KB, 259x200px
I'm a fucking awkward weirdo and I don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it. People call me creepy behind my back, and everyone is uncomfortable around me, I'm just trying to fit in.
Is it just that I'm ugly? Fuck even if I am there has to be a way to fix this, I'm so sick of being an outcast watching everyone have fun from the sidelines, yet after years and years of effort still nobody wants to be around me.
>>
>>18476560

>is it just that I'm ugly?

do you think we are psychic?
>>
>>18476563
I know I'm ugly, but I've heard countless times that "it's not creepy if the guy is hot", and I'm starting to believe it.
I'm basically asking if that's true.
>>
Give us an example of how you approach people and what a convo is like between you and them.
>>
>>18476568

it can be. again, not psychic. even if you are ugly it could be other reasons too.

ugly people get mistreated and it often leads to them getting warped personalities that make it even worse.
>>
>>18476570
I'd ask a random person at work how they're doing, sometimes I'd comment on a situation (ie "busy day today eh?" ), or make a joke, nothing controversial or weird.
The only people who actually talk to me in more than grunts and one word answers and 2 guys and 2 girls who, while I like them, I have to admit are also weird and are always at the fringes of the workplace group.

Everybody who is "normal" just stays aways from us, and I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck makes us so fucked. I swear third year calculus is leagues easier than this shit.

>>18476573
Yeah I got picked on alot when I was little, never really had many friends either.
>>
It's not about your looks, there are plenty of ugly people out there having great personalities and thus many friends.
You're probably awkward and weird. What you say may be normal, but your tone of voice and mimics are out of place and people can see that. I have the same problem, and I'm fairly attractive woman. The only people that seem to not notice my weirdness are guys that want to fuck me. Other than that, I have no social skills. At work, at uni, everywhere people just don't want to engage in conversations with me. I may start to tell them perfectly normal story and I can see their mimics starts to change the moment I start talking. By the end of the story they start giving each other weird looks and I'm getting all the more nervous and sweaty because of that.
I gave up, because I don't really care, I have my weird friends and I am ok with not being popular at all. But if you want to change it, you may start with hooking up with someone on chatroulette or something and honestly telling them what do you want to hear. Some people will be nice and won't tell you anything, but you may come across someone who won't care and tell you the truth. Then you will know.
>>
>>18476704
>The only people that seem to not notice my weirdness are guys that want to fuck me

Whoa, that sounds like me. I'm trying to improve my social skills so I can talk to normal people who wants to be friends rather than wanting to get into my pants.

And she is right about the tone in voice and body language, OP. Everything has to flow well to get regular people to like or talk to you.
>>
>>18476601
did you consider the problem may be with them? the corporate environment is fake as fuck and humanity is ground to a pathetic workbot where only political correctness and phony smiles qualify you as a member of the group.
>>
>>18476560
It's a 95% probabaility that it's not your looks but your carriage. Something about the way you present yourself says "I'm weird" and there's a good chance that it's your desperate hunger to be liked.

Relax a little and don't push so hard. Instead of desperately looking for friends, look for things to do that involve being around others - job, school projects, team games, volunteering, sports, etc.

If you're engrossed in what you're doing, you won't be thinking so hard about others and unconsciously sending out "I'm desperate" vibrations.
>>
Go to a shrink and see if you can get an objective opinion.
You might be a weirdo and not fully realise
>>
CAUSE IM A CREEP
IM A WEIRDO
>>
>>18476560
Same situation as you OP.

Was bullied as a kid and have been called ugly countless times. Nowadays, no matter what I do I'm always a "negative vibe".

... But I think it breaks down to something very fundamental. You're a different person with unique parents and because of that you simply have nothing in common with "normal" people.

As dreamy as it seems, their lives are similar to your own. They adjust the same way you adjust with the weirdoes, the only difference is, you to them are literally inconceivable, because you think differently.

Its not down to any stigma, I think its down to mindset and personality.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.