[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go on second dates with people who I found sort-of dull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492008266258.jpg (3MB, 3460x3012px) Image search: [Google]
1492008266258.jpg
3MB, 3460x3012px
Should I go on second dates with people who I found sort-of dull on the first go round?
>>
>>18476416
give them a try it isn't like a second evening is that high an investment for an average anon for the possible tradeoff of having a higher chance of finding someone you click with
>>
>>18476416
Yes.
>>
>>18476416
One shot and if they miss too bad they wasted my time. Next
>>
A lot of good people can come off as boring on the first date, because they aren't good they are nervous or bad at small talk. Considering how little of your life a second date would waste, you should go for it.
>>
On one hand, they just might not have put their best foot forward. On the other, you could be considered leading them on.

I'm inclined to say no, you shouldn't. There are plenty of people out there who can make a good impression on a first date, why waste your time with those who can't and risk having an /r9k/ rant written about you for being a cocktease?
>>
>>18476416
Many of the people in that photo are intellectuals, and not rhetoricians. Lumping them all together just demonstrates that you lack your own critical thinking abilities, and cannot tell go someone might know some things but not all things. Chances are, you're the dull one, and the reason there are no second dates is because no one is interested in you. Maybe ditch the fedora.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.