[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl says your cute but not her type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n6nneoY5eq1tzixowo1_500.gif (156KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6nneoY5eq1tzixowo1_500.gif
156KB, 500x355px
What does it mean when a girl says your cute but not her type?
>>
>>18475956
It means she thinks you're attractive in the general sense but she is not attracted to you personally.
>>
>>18475963
/Thread
Couldn't be more concise myself.
>>
>>18475956
You look attractive but have a personality that she isnt attracted to.
>>
>>18475956
take it as a compliment and accept the rejection
>>
>>18475963
Possibly this or she is lying to let you down easy. Either way it is time to just drop it and move on.
>>
>>18475963
Or she's just trying to soften the blow.
>>
You're not alpha enough
>>
It's just another way for her to string you along and get you to beta orbit her for attention. Cut off all contact and move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>18475956
Do you really see any ambiguity in her statement? Pretty straightforward and honest to me. This is where guys fuck themselves constantly. Girls tell them it ain't happening, not to be mean but because they aren't feeling it but because the guy thinks she's pretty and perfect for him totally ignores she gets a vote. Alternate reality
>>
>>18477195
This. Female and can confirm. We use "cute" on puppies and little boys, not on conan the barbarian.

Man up, OP. You probably look too feminine for her to consider you dominant enought to be able to handle her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.