[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm starting to lose sleep over this. Basically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Rei-Asuka[1].jpg (73KB, 604x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rei-Asuka[1].jpg
73KB, 604x768px
I feel like I'm starting to lose sleep over this.

Basically, I'm not totally repulsed by underage cartoon/anime characters in sexual situations. I was raised on 4chan and such so I feel like I was basically groomed to be ok with it. Admittedly I've read a few loli/shota comics but it's at least a rare occurrence and not something I seek out.

But I don't have any issue at all with sexualizing fictional teenagers, I never even thought of this as a moral issue until recently. I guess because I'm getting older now (entering late 20s) and there's more morality discourse around anime and cartoons that I'm starting to think of it as an issue.

I've never in my adulthood so far been attracted to anyone under 19. Still the pedophilia hysteria is really messing with my head.

I feel like if I just shove it down and never read some fucking evangelion hentai or something ever again it doesn't change that I find those characters attractive, so I'm just pretending. People will really peg you as a pedophile over this. Will this trend just get worse or are people going to at some point understand that drawings aren't real people?
>>
Gee whiz a 16 year old girl is sexually attractive. Sound the alarms.
Just kidding, it's ok to be attracted to a teenager. Just for fucks sake don't fingerbang a 15 year old
>>
>>18475784
I feel like this was the attitude up until recently, that we all acknowledge that teenagers were attractive but you're just not supposed to sexually pursue them because they're not mentally mature enough yet.

But this has changed in recent years, if you so much as glance at 16 year old titties you're a pedophile.
>>
>>18475784
This.
>>
File: 1466818105941.jpg (119KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1466818105941.jpg
119KB, 1080x1149px
>>18475765

Get over it. You're not a pedo. Those characters are drawn as adult women essentially, and are functionally sexualized as if they're of age. No one besides you (or your most autistic of anime fans) is going to judge you for jerking off to these characters, because they're not going to realize they're supposed to be "16" or whatever the fuck the artificial canon of the series is. Besides, you're already going to be judged enough for jerking off to cartoons before anyone bothers to ask you the age.

No one ever gave the song "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies flak for saying "Sailor Moon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing," because those characters look of age and are in skimpy clothes, no one knows they're supposed to be 13.

Now, if you're sitting there looking at lolicon every day and jerking it to flat chests and clearly prepubescent drawings, maybe it's time to get rid of that shit and rethink life. But Evangelion? Stop being concerned.

Last point: There's nothing really that bad about being attracted to a sexually mature girl if she happens to be under whatever the age of consent is. Like pic related. This girl is 17 in this photo. She is clearly very pretty and isn't a "child" by anything but definition by an arbitrary court. 6 months later, she's 18, looks exactly the same, and isn't suddenly attractive when she wasn't before.
>>
>>18475800
Very logical but do you realize people are starting to not think like this anymore?

>No one besides you (or your most autistic of anime fans) is going to judge you for jerking off to these characters

But they are. I already got into a fight with a "friend" because they were complaining about hentai of underaged characters and I told them that their canon ages didn't really matter because they're cartoons. People are really starting to be critical of this kind of thing, and it's very ostracizing as someone who grew up with anime/manga where it was constantly normalized to me.

Because it was so normalized to me I have to wonder sometimes if maybe I am the wrong one, that attraction to anyone under 18 shouldn't be encouraged even in fiction and I'm wrong for participating. But this is them getting to my head.

Anyone who thinks there's a real physical difference between a 17 and 18 year old is kidding themselves but the public will still give you shit for it if you say aloud that they're hot (despite that women start in fashion modeling around 14-17).
>>
>>18475810

I don't think times have changed, I think they've just both become a little more outspoken, like everything has as the internet is more mainstream, or that people who feel differently have learned not to talk about it. I think you just need to talk to the right people, and understand that some people are just paranoid and buy into the hysteria, but logic doesn't dictate that they should.

For example, my grandfather molested young girls. It was a shitty, awful, evil thing, and I hated "pedophiles" more than anything else. When I was a teenager, I was horrified that I was a pedophile for thinking Lindsay Lohan was attractive - when it turns out she's one month older than me. But she was just in the wrong things (Disney movies) and people told me she was "young," so I thought I was evil.

It wasn't until I turned 19 and hooked up with a 17 year old that I realized the entire mentality was stupid. She was physically mature, mentally mature, and I wasn't preying on her or being an evil shitbag like my grandfather that touched girls as young as 8.

Just conceal your power level. You probably shouldn't be talking to friends about liking girls under 18 after you're 22, 23 at the latest. Just don't get wrapped up in the canon, and keep your feelings to yourself unless you KNOW someone agrees with you.
>>
>>18475800
I wonder if she really likes AC DC
>>
>>18475765
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zVgwBjNJLB
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.