/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I've recently come across some rather revealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490822162952.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490822162952.png
111KB, 625x626px
Hey guys, I've recently come across some rather revealing pics a pastor in my area has sent to some women (full frontal types). I want to expose this "holy man", who has his own church, for the fraud he is, any tips on how I can do it? Was thinking of sending them to all his friends, family and people in his church?
Any ideas as to what I can do?
>>
>>18475651
print them out and post them up around town.
You're going to get in some serious legal trouble no matter how you go about it though.
>>
>Ant ideas as to what I can do?
Not ruin a man's life because he has sexual desires like every other person on the planet.
>>
>>18475656
What legal issues are there?
>>
>>18475657
Yeah but he sent them to my mom, she's married, this guy is pastor at a church, you think it's okay for him to be praying for little children and putting his hands on them while in the background, sending out lewd pics of himself to women?
>>
>>18475657
>Implying I give a shit about his career

I could just extort some money
>>
>>18475723
Extortion is illegal.
>>
>>18475727
So there's nothing anyone would do about some perv
>>
>>18475651
I would just spread it about the church.
>>
>>18475737
He might take you down with him
>>
Dude, if he send nudes to your mum you can go to the police.
>>
>>18475737
You're delusional if you believe that blackmail/extortion will just be excused because the victim was an unsavory person himself. If you genuinely aren't comfortable with the idea of this creep being head of your place of worship, just post the pictures anonymously or show your mom's message history to some other members of your church. Word will spread on its own. Don't try to profit from it though.
>>
>>18477545
Pretty sure sending unsolicited nudes to another adult isn't illegal, even if it's really classless and distasteful.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.